No announcement yet.

Sam Smith - In The Lonely Hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is up there with Aquarius as my favorite album from last year.

I went to see him in Brussels last sunday. It was his first show since the Brits and Grammys, he was absolutely incredible. Sooooo talented and humble. I'd love to meet him.
    CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• There's a deluxe edition that came out this year in Japan!

01. Money On My Mind 3:13
      02. Good Thing 3:21
      03. Stay With Me 2:52
      04. Leave Your Lover 3:08
      05. I'm Not The Only One 3:59
      06. I've Told You Now 3:30
      07. Like I Can 2:47
      08. Life Support 2:53
      09. Not In That Way 2:52
      10. Lay Me Down 4:13
      11. Restart 3:52
      12. Latch (Acoustic) 3:43
      13. La La La (Naughty Boy feat. Sam Smith) 3:39
      14. Make It To Me 2:43
      15. Reminds Me Of You 3:14
      16. Stay With Me (Darkchild Version) (feat. Mary J. Blige) 2:53
      17. In The Lonely Hour (Acoustic Version) 2:53
      18. Nirvana 3:22
      19. Safe With Me 3:04
      20. Together (Sam Smith, Nile Rodgers and Disclosure 2:22
      21. Stay With Me (Darkchild Version) 2:53

It's definitely worth the purchase!

Comment

• Missing the version with the new "LMD" version (short) and now a remix with John Legend, that song has more versions than anything else!
        As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

Comment

• I can't see this getting a re-release. He'll hold out for the next album now. There would've been news on it already if there were. I do think he should do a remix album through with all these features and some acoustic stuff on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype
            I can't see this getting a re-release. He'll hold out for the next album now. There would've been news on it already if there were. I do think he should do a remix album through with all these features and some acoustic stuff on.
            I could see his label releasing a tour edition or whatever

Comment

• Is Like I Can the only single not to have been re-worked as a collaboration?

That Japanese Deluxe edition looks amazing. Would be interesting to hear the track In The Lonely Hour.

Would love to hear some of the unused tracks like a proper studio version of Skies Of Rain, Lava, Day Like Today and Blood From A Stone.

Comment

• ^
                *Stay with Me (Mary J. Blige)
                *I'm Not the Only One (A$AP ROCKY)
                *Lay Me Down (John Legend)
                *Like I Can (???)

Yep. But we have to remember, he hasn't released Like I Can to the U.S. so who knows? He might have a collaborator on there if he decides to release the song as a fourth single here.
                "Crime is increasing
                Trigger happy policing..."
                -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

• Where is single #10 ?

Comment

• Come play...

IN THE LONELY HOUR - SURVIVOR
                    Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• Bout this slbum last week and what a lovely Sunday chill out album. (Was waiting for a special edition but doubt it's gonna happen).
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Rerelease
                        In the Lonely Hour (Drowning Shadows Edition) by Sam Smith
                        https://itun.es/us/sWOp-
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Mess
                          BS:TS:IA:NM

Comment

• Originally posted by preyan
                            Rerelease
                            Originally posted by BadMan125
                            ^
                            *Stay with Me (Mary J. Blige)
                            *I'm Not the Only One (A$AP ROCKY)
                            *Lay Me Down (John Legend)
                            *Like I Can (???)

Yep. But we have to remember, he hasn't released Like I Can to the U.S. so who knows? He might have a collaborator on there if he decides to release the song as a fourth single here.
                            Originally posted by preyan
                            Rerelease
                            All of those included plus a new song. I mean this is just pure garbage, you don't wait 100 years before re-release a new edition. C'mon! :x
                            As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

Comment

• ^ My thoughts exactly. That's such a huge middle finger to those who buy the first edition.

At least it would've made more sense to put out a re-release last year for Christmas.

Comment

• This upcoming re-release should be boycotted. Additional CD, but basically there's only 1 new song on it. I'd probably buy it, if Reminds Me Of You and Safe With Me were included.

Comment

• Originally posted by arab
                                  This upcoming re-release should be boycotted. Additional CD, but basically there's only 1 new song on it. I'd probably buy it, if Reminds Me Of You and Safe With Me were included.
                                  One of my favorites ROY, not included? Not going to buy for sure! :(

Comment

• I might buy this if he releases it physically, even though I think he should have expanded this as 2-disc with also the title track included etc.

Comment

• Drowning Shadows is out
                                      LISTEN

Comment

• ^Damn you Samantha, this song is beautiful. I'm not supposed to be liking his ass.
                                        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                          ^Damn you Samantha, this song is beautiful. I'm not supposed to be liking his ass.
                                          Eudaimonia
                                          Last.fm
                                          Instagram

Comment

• It's quite good the new track. Doesn't have the impact of the rest of the original album though for me.

Comment

• Drowning Shadows is a good song. The beginning reminds me of Kissing You by Des'ree tho.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I like the new song, but I bet Des'ree is gonna sue another gurl after Janet and Yoncé

Comment

• For me Sam is rather boring singer but I like this song so much!
                                                  What a great soul beat!

[youtube:vw88j6ed]ZGzHgo7n4jM[/youtube:vw88j6ed]

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                                    ^Damn you Samantha, this song is beautiful. I'm not supposed to be liking his ass.
                                                    STILL
                                                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• this has aged amazingly well actually.
                                                      Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                      X