Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GreekGeek
    Originally posted by IloveAmerie
    ^ Every album had some great b-sides! I can't wait to hear the b-sides/unreleased songs from this era! I wonder what "Sparks" sounds like? I keep thinking of Coldplay....lol
    Me too!!! They are my second biggest music love!!!
    I know, Coldplay is one of my favorites! My list of favorite artists go as:

Kylie Minogue (but of course)
    Coldplay
    Garbage
    Simply Red
    U2
    Godsmack
    No Doubt/Gwen Stefani
    Ameriie
    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• ^Mine goes like this:
      KYLIE MINOGUE (obviously )
      Coldplay
      Leona Lewis/ Adele
      Muse
      Justin Timberlake
      Keane/ Hurts/ OneRepublic

I also listen to others like Christina Aguilera, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Robbie Williams, J Lo, Beyonce etc etc... These are substitutes until someone from above puts out a new album...
      P.S.: I love Pop acts a lot...
      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Oh yeah, I have a lot of "runner ups" in music! There are a lot of artists I like, those are just my top fav's! George Michael, Madonna, Britney Spears, Black Eyed Peas, Robin Thicke, Justin Timberlake, Lenny Kravitz, Korn, Blue October, Fiona Apple, Kelis ect. But Kylie rules them all in my list! Lol I better get back on topic, before some people on here kill me! Haha

I hope they end up releasing a CD single of Into The Blue with the bonus track "Sparks". I can't wait for this album to come out! I want the version with the most bonus tracks! I bought more Kylie singles and albums for my anxiety for this album! I need to be careful, or I won't have enough money to buy the new album! Lol
        Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• It's soooooooooooo catchy.
          Eudaimonia
          Last.fm
          Instagram

Comment

• The verses have grown on me and she does look amazing in the black/white scenes. The guys aren't too shabby, well men in suits are always the way to go anyhoo.

The issue with this song is the chorus and the pre chorus, they make me wanna kill myself. The key and pitch they chose for those bits plus the synth = catastrophe
            Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by IloveAmerie
              My list of favorite artists go as:
              Kylie Minogue (but of course)
              Originally posted by GreekGeek
              ^Mine goes like this:
              KYLIE MINOGUE (obviously )
              PREACH IT LOVERS <3

Originally posted by Loveguru
              The verses have grown on me and she does look amazing in the black/white scenes. The guys aren't too shabby, well men in suits are always the way to go anyhoo.

The issue with this song is the chorus and the pre chorus, they make me wanna kill myself. The key and pitch they chose for those bits plus the synth = catastrophe
              Not loveguru coming around to a Kylie song , after bashing it so early on . Theres a lover in all of us ; embrace it Guru <3

( )
              Originally posted by SummerPeur
              Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
              Originally posted by Goldmoney
              So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
                Nooo that gorgeous bluuuue in falsetto >>>>

Comment

• <3

Comment

• You guys all need to be voting in this:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=102230

...before any more of your favourite's fall out. ;-)
                    This ain't gon be easy

Comment

• Into The Blue (Ellectrika's Stripped Back Acoustic Mix feat. Piano by Sam Masghati)

https://soundcloud.com/ellectrika/kylie ... m=facebook

Amazing Version .
                      So does her microphone

Comment

• Still love the song but would've preferred a video during the day and not at night :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kai
                          Still love the song but would've preferred a video during the day and not at night :-?
                          + wwwaayyy more colours :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Era
                            Originally posted by Kai
                            Still love the song but would've preferred a video during the day and not at night :-?
                            + wwwaayyy more colours :(
                            Yes!

I mean... no need to serve to cliché and make it all blue...
                            But yes, Into The Blue means fun, pleasure, fresh new inspiration!
                            So I expected something in a landscape, sea... not something glamorous in a town at night.

But it's alright - since Alejandro I am happy for every video that at least isn't cringeworthy

And Kylie is so cute! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                              Into The Blue (Ellectrika's Stripped Back Acoustic Mix feat. Piano by Sam Masghati)

https://soundcloud.com/ellectrika/kylie ... m=facebook

Amazing Version .
                              OMG!!!I'm about to cry... An angel is singing... So beautiful.
                              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• I would love a proper mash up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfmLPepnjsQ

I thought of this few when I was listening to ITB *_* beautiful tunes
                                My Music Blog - PopStonesHeroes.com

My Facebook

Comment

• Gorgeous song, any words on the video?

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy
                                    Gorgeous song, any words on the video?
                                    The video has already been out for a week or so.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL6FaI-wJxs&feature
                                    Eudaimonia
                                    Last.fm
                                    Instagram

Comment

• Radio 2 B List.
                                      Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

• Looks like Radio 1 are still ageist no add from them this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG1401
                                          Looks like Radio 1 are still ageist no add from them this week.
                                          Give them time - there have been numerous reports that its on the verge of being playlist. If it continues to grow they can't ignore it completely .
                                          So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                            Originally posted by SG1401
                                            Give them time - there have been numerous reports that its on the verge of being playlist. If it continues to grow they can't ignore it completely .
                                            They've completely ignored big songs before though. Some songs don't need their help though.
                                            My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                              Originally posted by SG1401
                                              They've completely ignored big songs before though. Some songs don't need their help though.
                                              Very true! And your exactly right - with the Voice and Radio 2 support (A List), Kylie will most likely not need Radio 1 to get (Top 3, or Even #1). It'll be their loss in the end
                                              So does her microphone

Comment

• I like the song more after watching the video.... chorus is still what annoys me. Verses are golden! She looks Lovely!
                                                Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
                                                and you are no exception

Comment

• so, Digitally delivered to clubs -mixes and single- so far (official):

Into The Blue 4:08
                                                  Patrick Hagenaar Colour Code Remix 6:21
                                                  Patrick Hagenaar Colour Code Instrumental 6:21
                                                  Patrick Hagenaar Colour Code Radio Edit 3:23
                                                  Vanilla Ace Remix 6:22

Comment

• ITB LIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4znsdvdg ... e=youtu.be
                                                    http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1083/53i6.jpg - Ghost Stories Collection
                                                    http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1381/YsoAr1.jpg - Album of 2014

Comment

Working...
                                                    X