No announcement yet.

Kylie Minogue - Into The Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's releasing this on March 16th? WTF... so so late o.O !!!!! Does she really think she'll benefit from that? I don't think so but anyways... I hope it's a massive hit in the UK ! .. Isn't she like bigger int he UK than in AUS?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThomyX
      Today's album cover update:

In about 3-4 days we'll have the full cover, I guess!
      Reminds me...

http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1083/53i6.jpg - Ghost Stories Collection
      http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1381/YsoAr1.jpg - Album of 2014

Comment

• Rumour is the album is called "Kiss My Lips", please NO! I'm not sure on the cover based on that image, it looks like something LSL/Holly Valance would try and release circa 2003.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elektro_Boy
          The whole point Kylie signed to Roc Nation was to get more US exposure, so yes this is 100% going to be released in the US, next Monday (27th) 'Into The Blue' is getting it's radio premiered, I called a few stations here in Canada and they told me they are not allowed to play it until it's radio premiere date, so that means next week it will be on Top 40 Mainstream radio in the US & Canada! This is pretty much her US breakthrough in other words, so Kylie fans should be excited! It's Kylie, she's back, a brand new era, a new single, a new album, THE WAIT IS OVER, IT'S ALL ABOUT TO BEGIN, SHE'S BACK GUYS!
          This is what i call GREAT news!!!
          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
            Rumour is the album is called "Kiss My Lips", please NO! I'm not sure on the cover based on that image, it looks like something LSL/Holly Valance would try and release circa 2003.
            I hope not! I'm now reading SayHey and people who know it say they 'would've never guessed it' so I'm hoping for something more original
            The cover reminds me a bit of Ultimate Kylie so far (if it is indeed a close-up shot):

Comment

Rumour is the album is called "Kiss My Lips", please NO! I'm not sure on the cover based on that image, it looks like something LSL/Holly Valance would try and release circa 2003.
              Like she released album like State of mind loooong before other pop girls?

Comment

• Brilliant first singe off the album, a pop and Kylie gem

Comment

• Originally posted by tj_club
                  Brilliant first singe off the album, a pop and Kylie gem
                  Preach it TJ

I REALLY HOPE; AND FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THE LOVERS. It is not called Kiss My Lips. We ain't no Carly Rae Jepsen. :-? :-?
                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                  So does her microphone

Comment

• It needs another brilliant video. It needs it. The song is just too good. First great release of 2014,sorry Shakira. No shade lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                      Originally posted by tj_club
                      Brilliant first singe off the album, a pop and Kylie gem
                      Preach it TJ

I REALLY HOPE; AND FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THE LOVERS. It is not called Kiss My Lips. We ain't no Carly Rae Jepsen. :-? :-?
                      Someone from Kylie's Team posted:

"feel my kiss"

:-?

However it's stated that the official title name and cover will be released on the radio debut day.
                      So does her microphone

Comment

• This song is giving me eargasm . I just can't stop myself from playing it

It's just so Kylie, so fresh and her style of singing it, is just amazing . This is going to be another Light Years comeback . MY BODY IS READY KYLIE
                        So does her microphone

Comment

• Doesn't sound like a smash to me on the first listen, but it does sound stronger than 'All The Lovers'.
                          Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

I hope that is NOT the title. It sounds desperate & tacky :-?

Comment

• I had a dream last night that I bought her new album, and listened to every song in order and thoroughly! In my dream I was really sissapointed in the album, but then Kylie posted comments that her new album is in two parts, with part 2 being released later this year, with 14 tracks on both albums. Part 1 was more euphoric/uplifting/dance pop and part 2 more edgy/sexy/urban based dance beats. I must be a little obsessed with Kylie, because I dream about Kylie quite often! Kylie once said: "Obsession is a dangerous state of mind".
                              Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• Originally posted by IloveAmerie
                                I had a dream last night that I bought her new album, and listened to every song in order and thoroughly! In my dream I was really sissapointed in the album, but then Kylie posted comments that her new album is in two parts, with part 2 being released later this year, with 14 tracks on both albums. Part 1 was more euphoric/uplifting/dance pop and part 2 more edgy/sexy/urban based dance beats. I must be a little obsessed with Kylie, because I dream about Kylie quite often! Kylie once said: "Obsession is a dangerous state of mind".
                                You're so funny!!! However, it would be heaven if we had 2 volumes with 14 tracks each!!! I hope for a deluxe edition this time with 4 bonus tracks...
                                Oh and Kylie updated the picture in her facebook page, i think tomorrow we will get her eyes finally!!!

Comment

• http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1083/53i6.jpg - Ghost Stories Collection
                                  http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1381/YsoAr1.jpg - Album of 2014

Comment

• I quite like the cover so far, the water drops will look really cool on the physical copies of the album. Her eyes will decide it for me.

Comment

• Eyes open or closed?

That's the question.
                                      My Music Blog - PopStonesHeroes.com

My Facebook

Comment

• closed, please!

Comment

• She's looking above. I'm sure they're not closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek
                                            Originally posted by IloveAmerie
                                            I had a dream last night that I bought her new album, and listened to every song in order and thoroughly! In my dream I was really sissapointed in the album, but then Kylie posted comments that her new album is in two parts, with part 2 being released later this year, with 14 tracks on both albums. Part 1 was more euphoric/uplifting/dance pop and part 2 more edgy/sexy/urban based dance beats. I must be a little obsessed with Kylie, because I dream about Kylie quite often! Kylie once said: "Obsession is a dangerous state of mind".
                                            You're so funny!!! However, it would be heaven if we had 2 volumes with 14 tracks each!!! I hope for a deluxe edition this time with 4 bonus tracks...
                                            Oh and Kylie updated the picture in her facebook page, i think tomorrow we will get her eyes finally!!!
                                            I would die if she released two albums this year... I definitly hope for bonus tracks, b-sides ect. I need to add to my collection!
                                            Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• Here's a twist! What if her hands are covering her eyes, and the album title is "See No Evil".....

Comment

• "See no evil" hmmm... i don't think so!!! the akward moment when Kylie names her new album Kylie or Kylie Minogue 2.0 -as the current trend Shakira, Avril Lavinge-...!!!

Comment

• I hope not....she already has two self titled albums! Lol. People are thinking it's "Kiss Me Once" on SayHey. OMG....if she named it that, she could have a part 2 come out later, and name it "Kiss Me Twice"! I'm so wanted two albums lol

Comment

• Kiss Me Once

So does her microphone

Comment

Working...
                                                    X