Kylie Minogue - Into The Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kylie Minogue - Into The Blue

Announced today by the lady herself on Twitter as her new single, expected to premiere on radio later in January with a release in March! It appears to have been co-written by Kelly ""Madame Buttons" Sheehan who's worked with loads of people from Rita Ora to Nicki Minaj.

Described by someone from SayHey who claims to have heard it as "really warm and nice, happy and very uplifting dance pop. Much bigger dancier production than All The Lovers but totally the vibe of that songs chorus."

Can't wait to hear it, "All The Lovers" is one of her best songs so anything close to that will be brilliant. Hoping The Voice helps this go top 5!

Great title.

Comment

[img]"really%20warm%20and%20nice,%20happy%20and%20very%20uplifting%20dance%20pop.%20Much%20bigger%20dancier%20production%20than%20All%20The%20Lovers%20but%20totally%20the%20vibe%20of%20that%20songs%20chorus."[/img]

Sounds perfect

Comment

cant wait to hear it

Comment

Yeah but when you read what some random person has said about it, it's usually bollocks.
          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

So exciting!!!! And so much better then the rumours about get it!! .
            Originally posted by SummerPeur
            Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
            Originally posted by Goldmoney
            So does her microphone

Comment

Great title! Now I notice she even hinted it back in July.

I'd totally be here for something in the vibes of 'All the Lovers', though it's certainly not something I'd expect after 'Skirt'. Kylie has never disappointed me, I'm sure she'll bring her A game again. Can't believe the wait is finally over!

Comment

Very exciting news
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I'm hoping for somethin as catchy as In Your Arms

Comment

About time!
                    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Another Hit. Im sure

Comment

Finally! Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by ThomyX
                          Great title! Now I notice she even hinted it back in July.

I'd totally be here for something in the vibes of 'All the Lovers', though it's certainly not something I'd expect after 'Skirt'. Kylie has never disappointed me, I'm sure she'll bring her A game again. Can't believe the wait is finally over!
                          +1
                          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Someone on SayHey wrote that the single will premiere on radio 20th or 27th of January...

Comment

Bring it on!

Comment

All The Lovers is her best single, so anything that comes close to that will be amazing
                                i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                  Finally! Yay!

Comment

Love the title I wonder what sound shes going to go with for his album :S Aphrodite was a solid pop record i'm expecting something a but more out the box this time

Comment

Who listens to Kylie Minogue in this day and age.... Pretty sure her core base is now in a nursing home comparing adult diaper rashes
                                      Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru
                                        Who listens to Kylie Minogue in this day and age.... Pretty sure her core base is now in a nursing home comparing adult diaper rashes

Comment

Last FM <3
                                          Instagram

Comment

Then we, Medoner fans, should already be dead and mummied
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                                              Imagine the Cher fans then

Another SayHey member claims to have heard 'Into The Blue' today, and says 'it's reminiscent of Aphrodite's slower tempo songs' but has richer production. Not sure how I feel about that description just yet, I wanted the total opposite of 'Aphrodite' with the next album (something out of the box as someone said) but I'll reserve judgment until I hear the song.

Comment

Who in the...

Someone obs let the trash out.
                                                Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                So does her microphone

Comment

Originally posted by ThomyX
                                                  Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                  Imagine the Cher fans then

Another SayHey member claims to have heard 'Into The Blue' today, and says 'it's reminiscent of Aphrodite's slower tempo songs' but has richer production. Not sure how I feel about that description just yet, I wanted the total opposite of 'Aphrodite' with the next album (something out of the box as someone said) but I'll reserve judgment until I hear the song.

I'm waiting for that official/confirmed date...

Comment

Working...
                                                  X