No announcement yet.

Indila - Dernière Danse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad it's doing well over here in Poland, I've also seen the video a couple of times on Italian music channels so hopefully it'll ride on Stromae's and Saule's success as it's quite uncommon to see French-language tracks making it big in Italy.

Comment

[youtube:2yw1ogi0]K5KAc5CoCuk[/youtube:2yw1ogi0]

Just came across of this again and saw that it's already nearly three years old

Still sounds incredible. A shame this wasn't even more successful outside of the french speaking countries. She deserved as much success as Louane, and even more.

Anyway, i wondered where she is. I hope we get something new soon, her debut album was brilliant!

Comment

This is still a masterpiece!

Comment

It definitely is. It's one of the best French songs I know - from the vocal performance to the lyrics to the melody and the song's structure up to the climax in the final chorus. Definitely a 9/10. The music video is even better than the song and I'm still surprised that a French newcomer was allowed to record such a, well, movie for their debut single...
          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
          and everything you stand for?
          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
          just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

It was the one from my least favourite hits from that year.
            My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
            In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

Working...
            X