Tinashe - 2 On (ft. ScHoolboy Q)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theArmy
    just like AHOD, Player and Superlove could've been hits in the UK but they keep on ignoring every market outside the US since she started on RCA. So f-ed up
    It is basically a curse for new artists these days, I mean eveen though Bebe, Dua and Zara also have done overseas promo, the eventual US focus is what delayed their records. Ever since T cancelled her international Joyride Tour dates, her label just completely lost it and just keeps her in the US, with no results.

Comment

• the UK loves girls like Alexis Jordan and Jade Thirlwall, she should just move there and everything would be so much easier

Comment

the UK loves girls like Alexis Jordan and Jade Thirlwall, she should just move there and everything would be so much easier
        If her label would have send her on a plane and let her perform 2 On, All Hands On Deck, Player, Superlove, Just Say and All My Friends in the UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand and some other markets, she probably would be in a whole other position than she is now.

Comment

• Lucky for her RCA said they aren't a "promotion-focused" label......they barely have the budget to promote her in the US, let alone stateside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
            Originally posted by theArmy
            the UK loves girls like Alexis Jordan and Jade Thirlwall, she should just move there and everything would be so much easier
            If her label would have send her on a plane and let her perform 2 On, All Hands On Deck, Player, Superlove, Just Say and All My Friends in the UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand and some other markets, she probably would be in a whole other position than she is now.
            I totally agree with this! They are so focused on the US market that they fail to realize (like Trump) that there's a whole other world out there to conquer!
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• basic and overrated. i bopped tho

Comment

Lucky for her RCA said they aren't a "promotion-focused" label......they barely have the budget to promote her in the US, let alone stateside.
                You mention U.S. twice, btw.

What do they mean they're not a promotion-focused label? :-?

Comment

• ^Unless you're the "in" thing or a legend that can still get a hit, no moneys for performances and payola for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                    ^Unless you're the "in" thing or a legend that can still get a hit, no moneys for performances and payola for you.
                    The sad part is that the World Tour was probably her way of making money for self-paid material, performances etc. but her label even ruined that. If Tinashe wouldn't be pushing for Nightride, we would have been empty handed currently :-?

Comment

• I know I'm six and a half years late to the party, but this is such a bop. The Sean Paul sample is EVERYTHING.
                      Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [75-71]

Comment

Working...
                      X