Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thriller
    Congratulations to Rita Ora, who has gone straight in at Number 1 on the Official Singles Chart today with I Will Never Let You Down. In doing so, Rita is now tied with former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell as the British female recording artists credited with the most solo UK Number 1s (four).
    I don't agree with this, she was just the feature on "Hot Right Now".
    That doesn't matter, featured or main act, a number 1 is a number 1

Comment

• Congratz Rita

Comment

• I've heard a few live performances of other songs and it seems the blueprint/brief for this album was very much 80s pop Whitney. Not that I'm complaining!

Comment

• This is catchy as & I'm no Rita hater either.
          Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• That ebat that kicks in with the chorus sounds like kindergarten/kid cartoon song, but it kinda bops.

Originally posted by theArmy
            Originally posted by Thriller
            Congratulations to Rita Ora, who has gone straight in at Number 1 on the Official Singles Chart today with I Will Never Let You Down. In doing so, Rita is now tied with former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell as the British female recording artists credited with the most solo UK Number 1s (four).
            I don't agree with this, she was just the feature on "Hot Right Now".
            That doesn't matter, featured or main act, a number 1 is a number 1
            It's her #1 too, but not as a lead singer or her solo single like they say.
            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• this is sooooo addictive
              hi guys

Comment

• This is a nice song but it doesn't deserve to be number 1 actually!
                Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

• Yeah I like it now . Catchy, but nothing special.

Still a weak lead single. Not a song which would sell your album or bring any interest to your new album. Maybe a second (interesting) single would change that, before the album release?

Comment

• The instrumental to this is so good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c_UbW_vFGU
                    BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• loving this song!

Comment

• Just discovered this and I LOVE IT!
                        Sounds like what Jessie J would record after the success of "Domino".

I wonder why she's struggling to get a hit in the U.S. though, because seems like she's been everywhere in the media/gossips for these past months.

Comment

• Hooked on this now, it's such a cute, happy bop.

Comment

• Live Session

Whoa, she's so good! Love this performance!

Comment

• This song is so underrated haha.
                              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                Live Session

One of the few artists who sounds better live than recording.

The song was such a flash on the pan...I loved it for a week and then forgot that existed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanda
                                  Originally posted by Serby
                                  Live Session

The song was such a flash on the pan...I loved it for a week and then forgot that existed.
                                  I agree! love the song but it had no longevity whatsoever

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanda
                                    Live Session

Only during acoustic/live lounge sessions though.

During her regular sets/shows, she sounds absolutely terrible!
                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                                      Originally posted by Nanda
                                      Live Session

Only during acoustic/live lounge sessions though.

During her regular sets/shows, she sounds absolutely terrible!
                                      It could be but I never really followed her shows...all the live sessions I listened were extremely great, her songs and other covers.

Comment

• Yes, she's usually not good outside of those acoustic sessions.

Still adore this song
                                        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• She is like 23.. her technique will get better with time
                                          Forever Young

Comment

• Love this when it comes on the radio but I never find myself choosing to listen to it.

Comment

• This is a GREAT pop song!! Very underrated

Comment

• I work at H&M and they play this song around 30 times a day... I used to despise it but now I can already sing along. Good song i guess.
                                                ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• The song is very catchy, but something about it screams "generic", like pretty much every Rita Ora song to be honest...

The way she sings the last line of the bridge reminds me of the way Jessie J does in Party.
                                                  Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                                                    Originally posted by LostAvenger
                                                    And I thought she hated his music.
                                                    Their first interaction was Rita in an interview being asked if she liked dance music, and saying that "Call My Name" was offered to her and she didn't want to release that kind of generic dance music
                                                    Funny how things change
                                                    Without Any Meaning / We're Just Skin & Bone / Like Beautiful Robots Dancing Alone.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X