Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timmy94
    The song is very catchy, but something about it screams "generic", like pretty much every Rita Ora song to be honest...

The way she sings the last line of the bridge reminds me of the way Jessie J does in Party.
    You remember that song/screamfest!? #Whoops

Comment

• Definitely one of my fave pop song of this year! Shame this hadn't a follow :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Crasho91
        Definitely one of my fave pop song of this year! Shame this hadn't a follow :(

Comment

• I have successfuly avoided lsitening to this but went and did it yesterday for the first time, hooked now. it's just so fcking catchy.

might dethrone Break Free off the throne of catchiness
          last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlemonade
            I have successfuly avoided lsitening to this but went and did it yesterday for the first time, hooked now. it's just so fcking catchy.

might dethrone Break Free off the throne of catchiness
            your about a year late but well done anyway

Comment

• is this the catchiest thing ever or what?????????????????????''''''
              last.fm

Comment

• Really? I find it boring and generic.
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlemonade
                  is this the catchiest thing ever or what?????????????????????''''''
                  +1 Everytime this comes on the radio, I wann dance my ass off The drop is just too good!

Comment

• This is such a great bop. Rita deserves credit for putting out some amazing tunes every now and then.
                    But I guess she's now copying Rihanna once again in her R8 approach.

Comment

• This is gr8 indeed

Comment

• I love this song as well, by the way the new single is coming in 10 days.
                        It's gonna be another bop for sure.

Comment

• [youtube:2gd4uve1]u3yVZ78vh8Y[/youtube:2gd4uve1]
                          Whitney Houston

Comment

• Re: Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

while I love Anywhere and think it's the best song she's done in years, this song will remain her absolute best for me. still sounds perfect!
                            last.fm

Comment

Cute
                              Originally posted by beredy
                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Best whoring song.

Kidding.

It's the only song I like by Rita, next to Radioactive!
                                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Don't really get the appeal of this.
                                  Mediocre even in comparison to other Rita Ora songs.
                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                                    Don't really get the appeal of this.
                                    Mediocre even in comparison to other Rita Ora songs.
                                    Finally someone with the same opinion.
                                    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                      [youtube:t4gvt623]u3yVZ78vh8Y[/youtube:t4gvt623]
                                      This song still bops - even after all these years. I hope she is able to include it on her [s:t4gvt623]never-coming[/s:t4gvt623] upcoming sophomore album.

Too bad she broke up with Calvin. Think of all the perfect pop gems they could have made together.

Comment

• This was the last memorable song Rita brought out, shame she couldn't have taken Calvin's D a few more months to get that album out.
                                        1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

• Most of the Phoenix album is far superior to this, not that mad, things happened the way they did

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                            Most of the Phoenix album is far superior to this, not that mad, things happened the way they did
                                            Most of Pheonix' singles were also more successful despite not hitting #1. The only sad thing about it is though that we probably would've had 3 albums by now instead of 2 from her
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                              This was the last memorable song Rita brought out, shame she couldn't have taken Calvin's D a few more months to get that album out.
                                              I literally said that to someone a few days ago when this music video came on TV. It would’ve been such a good era.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                Most of Pheonix' singles were also more successful despite not hitting #1. The only sad thing about it is though that we probably would've had 3 albums by now instead of 2 from her
                                                True

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                  X