Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thriller
    Oh no it really does sound basic. I'm hearing Jessie J at her worst in there.
    Yeah I find it a bit strange that Calvin wrote a song for Jessie that didn't make her album and now Rita has a very Jessie J sounding track...
    But then again would Calvin give his girlfriend a leftover? At least Rita won't scream every note

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
      Originally posted by Thriller
      Oh no it really does sound basic. I'm hearing Jessie J at her worst in there.
      Yeah I find it a bit strange that Calvin wrote a song for Jessie that didn't make her album and now Rita has a very Jessie J sounding track...
      But then again would Calvin give his girlfriend a leftover? At least Rita won't scream every note
      Rita didn't wanted anything edm from Calvin, so I bet Calvin tried to do something different, which might be not in favour for Rita since it basically means this song is a pop experiment by a DJ

Originally posted by urbanmusik
      oh no I was talking about the fact I was expecting big things from Rita before she'd put any music out. she built up a following before she'd released her first single and when How We Do (Party) dropped it was a bit of a let down. Bar R.I.P I feel as if her music has been one big disappointment and it seems as if image is going to take importance over music again this era.
      Yeah it seems her team focued more on her endorsement deals and fashion stuff rather than her music. I seriously hope her actual album has some urban inspired songs. Since she shined on the midtempo cover songs she did during the Ora era.

Comment

Video will be out tommorow, I think the (feat. Calvin) can be removed from the title, since Calvin is not credited as feature on the iTunes pre-order

Comment

The video does look promising tho
          Forever Young

Comment

song stream

Comment

It's not THAT bad... the preview made it sound so bad. The verses are cute.

The pre chorus is AMAZING. The chorus is self is too much.

I can't decide if I like this or hate it
              Forever Young

Comment

it's out on iTunes in various EU countries

Comment

This is so bland and boring! :-?

She has the potential but keeps making the wrong kind of music.
                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

It's ok I guess but she could do SO much better.

Comment

I think this is really weak, it sounds like something I made on my Casio keyboard in 1991. Poor show all round, stick to dance music Calvin!

Comment

Video

Comment

Quite dumb, to be honest. I'm happy that she didn't take that awful urban direction though.

Comment

She is paying homage to Beyonce in terms of cheap videos. I am sure she spent 10 dollars on this video. 5 of those dollars were used to pay for that cheap wig from the reject shop
                            Forever Young

Comment

The song isn't that bad, but the production is cheap and reminds me of Pixie Lott's 'All About Tonight'...

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru
                                She is paying homage to Beyonce in terms of cheap videos. I am sure she spent 10 dollars on this video. 5 of those dollars were used to pay for that cheap wig from the reject shop
                                We all know Jay's money is going to Solange and Michelle's Babysitting duty, so Rita has to suffer and have a $10 budget

Comment

BORING!!

Everything is so uneventful.
                                  Cheap video.... basic/bland song.

This was her chance to come up with something different, something truly her.
                                  Instead she got even more basic and bland.
                                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

^

Jokes aside, let's not forget the first album had big budgets with the intent to breakthrough the American market which never happened. So I'm not surprised now they did some budget cuts for the second album.
                                    “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

Even the promo today for this single is cheap

Get those Spongebob fans Rita

I love Rita, but I just had to

Comment

she is sooo hot
                                        Forever Young

Comment

she can do so much better, but this is cute tho
                                          the vids alright too
                                          hi guys

Comment

Oh, oh I will never let you down ! <3 <3

Comment

That's a good song. I could see it being her most successful single to date.

Comment

What kinda bland, uninspired bullsh*t did I just listen to?

Girl bye...
                                                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I'm blown away

Lemme just bow down, I can't get enough of it!!!!

Rita is back!!!!

Comment

In the last couple of months there have been so many big acts releasing bland and generic stuff so i was expecting a Shot-Me-Down-kind-of mess, but this is actually perfectly acceptable. Don't really get the hate, especially compared to other songs that have been called great by many critics even if the genericness was much worse.
                                                    ¡Eh, mamá!
                                                    Me quiero matar
                                                    El mundo se va a la mierda
                                                    Y no he hecho nada

Comment

Working...
                                                    X