No announcement yet.

The Weeknd - The After Hours Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asia huh? abi, looks like Abel is coming to visit you(maybe).

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen View Post
      Asia huh? abi, looks like Abel is coming to visit you(maybe).
      Interesting! If it's really stadiums I doubt he's coming to my country. After Hours didn't make THAT big of a noise over here, probably one of the very few countries where "Blinding Lights" kind of underperformed. But I'm 100% sure he's coming to Singapore which is like a 1.5-hour flight from where I live so I'm definitely preparing my coins.
      Thanks for tagging!

Comment

And now that's a WORLD tour!!! Come to Brazil, king!!

Comment

Concert in Switzerland is cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
            Concert in Switzerland is cancelled
            They're probably preparing a stadium show there as well.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

They're probably preparing a stadium show there as well.
              Usually if this happens then the old tickets are still working, they just get "changed" to the new venue. Since Switzerland is a small country and 2022 is already very busy with stadium tours, I actually expect him to skip us this time. Switzerland also wasn't on the original schedule, they only added the date after already moving the whole tour twice (2020 -> 2021 -> 2022).

Comment

Usually if this happens then the old tickets are still working, they just get "changed" to the new venue. Since Switzerland is a small country and 2022 is already very busy with stadium tours, I actually expect him to skip us this time. Switzerland also wasn't on the original schedule, they only added the date after already moving the whole tour twice (2020 -> 2021 -> 2022).
                If they believe he can sell out a show there, i'm sure they will add a date there. Do you think he can sell out a show there?
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

All tickets, in every country, for this tour will get cancelled though.
                  Ticket buyers will get access to an exclusive presale for the stadium tour.

I don't like stadium shows, so I'm bummed that that he cancelled his arena tour. The Weeknd's shows are always so eclectic with staging and lighting, and I don't think stadium shows (partially in broad daylight) will do it justice. Not to mention that the sound in stadiums is usually awful.
                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post

All tickets, in every country, for this tour will get cancelled though.
                    Ticket buyers will get access to an exclusive presale for the stadium tour.

I don't like stadium shows, so I'm bummed that that he cancelled his arena tour. The Weeknd's shows are always so eclectic with staging and lighting, and I don't think stadium shows (partially in broad daylight) will do it justice. Not to mention that the sound in stadiums is usually awful.
                    Ah, thanks for letting me know. I didn't know that it's been like that everywhere. Makes the whole process kinda annoying though, so everyone all around the world has to send their tickets back only to buy new ones soon-ish. Or at least it's that way over here, I have to send my "physical" tickets back to them in order to receive my money back.

Also agreed about stadium shows. Saw him on his last tour and I thought his show translated really well in the arena he played in, and I don't think it will translate the same in a stadium. Only a few can pull of stadium shows really well.

Comment

Can he please announce the dates already

Comment

Working...
                      X