AUG14
    CHICAGO, IL, USA
    WRIGLEY FIELD
    TICKETS

AUG19
    EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ, USA
    METLIFE STADIUM
    TICKETS

She's possibly gonna do arena dates in autumn/winter?
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

LOS ANGELES, March 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Lady Gaga will hit the road this summer with The Chromatica Ball Tour, a special 6-city worldwide limited run of exclusive performances. The highly-anticipated shows will kick off July 24th in Paris at Stade de France followed by stadium engagements in London on July 30th at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium; Boston August 5th at Fenway Park; Toronto August 9th at The Rogers Centre; Chicago August 14th at Wrigley Field; and East Rutherford August 19th at MetLife Stadium. The tour is presented by Live Nation.

General Tickets for Lady Gaga The Chromatica Ball go on sale starting Friday, March 13th in Paris, London, and Toronto and Monday, March 16th in Boston, Chicago and E. Rutherford (NY). Fans can also access VIP Packages which may include premium tickets, a backstage tour, VIP parking and exclusive access to a pre-show lounge, special entry and more. For VIP Package information, visit www.vipnation.com and for all tour and ticket information, visit www.livenation.com. Additional market specific pre-sale and on sale information below.

Citi is the official credit card for Lady Gaga The Chromatica Ball in Chicago, Boston, and E. Rutherford and as such, Citi cardmembers can take advantage of a special Citi Presale powered by Verified Fan opportunity for tour dates in the United States. Citi cardmembers can register now through Saturday, March 7th at 11:59PM ET to unlock access to tickets and use their Citi card to complete the ticket purchase if verified. The Citi Presale begins Tuesday, March 10th at 10AM and will continue through Thursday, March 12th at 5PM. To register for the Citi Presale powered by Verified Fan visit: http://citientertainment.com.

Additionally, fans may register now through Saturday, March 7th at 11:59PM ET at https://concerts.livenation.com/ladygaga to unlock tickets for the Verified Fan presale staring Friday, March 13th at 10AM through Saturday, March 14th at 5:00PM. General Sales for all fans begin Monday, March 16th at 10AM local time at LiveNation.com.

Every North American ticket includes a CD of Lady Gaga's upcoming release Chromatica in stores April 10th on Interscope Records.

For all shows in the U.S., $1.00 from each ticket sold shall be donated to Born This Way Foundation. Founded by Lady Gaga and her mother Cynthia Germanotta in 2012, Born This Way Foundation is committed to supporting the wellness of young people and working with them to build a kinder and braver world. We work with young people to build communities that provide approachable resources, foster genuine connections and drive action.
        https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301016965.html
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I fly to London the day after

Comment

If that's the true form of the stage, it's a rather simple setup for her, considering she was doing more and more elaborate stage designs with her tours and stadium does provide much more space for that. Maybe they're keeping it simple so the profits are maximized if she's not planning on doing more shows.

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
              I fly to London the day after
              If it was a cheap ticket you can always buy new one.
              And if it's a more premium airline, they do offer date changes for free sometime (not always with base price tickets though). Maybe even a fee (if there is one) for date change wouldn't be a lot if you asked?

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                If that's the true form of the stage, it's a rather simple setup for her, considering she was doing more and more elaborate stage designs with her tours and stadium does provide much more space for that. Maybe they're keeping it simple so the profits are maximized if she's not planning on doing more shows.
                Paris date has a different stage. So not the final stage. Just each venues own map by now, I guess.

Paris prices, map and VIP packages:

https://ladygaganow.co/news/2020-chromatica-tour/

No meet & greet this tour.

Comment

Wow @ those prices in Paris.

Comment

Oh wow it is really just a limited 6-city stadium tour.

I was hoping there would be some more dates/cities she would bring the tour to.
                    If she adds more dates, can we please have an arena date her in The Netherlands? I kind of hate concerts in stadiums.
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                      Wow @ those prices in Paris.
                      I honestly expected to be shocked after your post, but those prices to me seem normal. The hike in ticket prices in Europe has been crazy lately. Plus she hasn't had a proper tour in Europe since 2014 and ARTRave as Joanne Tour only had a handful of shows before getting canceled, so there should be some extra demand for her fas to see her.

Comment

Yes, those Paris prices are totally fine for me.
                        I expected more than 200€ for the golden circle.

Getting (good) tickets is going to be such a nightmare...

Comment

I can't believe she's not coming to Brazil one of her most loyal and devoted markets.
                          Especially after the RiR incident.
                          Really sad and disappointing

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post
                            Yes, those Paris prices are totally fine for me.
                            I expected more than 200€ for the golden circle.

Getting (good) tickets is going to be such a nightmare...
                            Maybe there won't be a huge rush due to the current virus situation?

Comment

6 shows
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

How is California not getting a date???

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                                  How is California not getting a date???
                                  It's probably in her deal that she can't perform so many miles from her show in Vegas

Comment

Ahh totally forgot about her residency. Mariah paid dust to California back in The Caution era too, you’re right

Comment

Some say it doesn't have more dates because insurance companies refuse to pay in countries which has a risk of corona virus.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

pls add amsterdam or cologne sis
                                        How 'bout you GTFO?

Comment

Tottenham is a huge venue, I wonder what the prices will be. I might try and get tickets on the Thursday pre-sale cos I’ve missed Tuesday’s now.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                                            I can't believe she's not coming to Brazil one of her most loyal and devoted markets.
                                            Especially after the RiR incident.
                                            Really sad and disappointing
                                            Ela não vêm mais :(
                                            2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

I just bought my tickets for Paris!

Golden circle was sold out by the time my queue ended... So I purchased Pelouse Or.

I’ll try to buy Golden Circle on Friday if they release more tickets, but I guess it’ll be impossible.

Comment

Live Nation always does this, i'm pretty sure they'll release more Golden Circle tickets. If not, you can buy one at ticketswap or viagogo.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I got decent seats for London, can’t wait (especially if Dua supports)!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X