Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.
    Now I need this fan made poster as the BluRay cover or the concert documentary poster for whatever streaming platform… (If only they’re gonna film it!)

Comment

• That would be such an awesome cover to a BluRay or documentary film.
      Fans are so creative and often make better artwork than professionals lol.

I can't imagine they wouldn't film this show. Maybe at the London or Japan date? It's usually more convenient to film at a tour stop with multiple dates.
      "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Biggest attendance of her career confirmed!

Comment

• Comment

• Amazing crowd shots for Stade de France.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Have the night of your life tonight

Looking forward to your review.
                thank you so much!
                finally. Finally. It happened after 8 years of wait.

the show was… brilliant. Her voice was at her best. I was shook. She was doing everything to show us how she’s the best vocalist of our generation.

My favorite part was the piano section. It was something to experience, really. Two Diamond smashes being performed by 76k people together. Gaga noticing it and doing an encore for Shallow. We probably were the best crowd out of the 3 first shows. We went off. We were ready.

she really thanked us hard, she loved it we all had a great time.

But I wanna say: if she does another stadium tour in the next years, we better have an open stage.

It’s a bit not normal that, having paid for the best tickets out there almost 200€ For one, you can’t see anything during the first 4 songs

Babylon - Replay - 911 really were MOMENTS.

Hold My Hand is even better live and her voice was incredible. I was a bit afraid about this one seeing some snippets on Twitter but after all it’s probably her best performance of that song since the beginning of the tour. It works really well as an encore

Comment

• Don't know what to expect, wish we could know the number of standing tickets that they put on sale, because we can calculate the average tickets price for the seats, but then standing we can't know!

Idk I would estimate something like that:

Germany 5-5,2M

Sweden 3,6M

Paris 7,6M

Netherlands 3M

London 11M

Comment

• Arnhem show tonight was pretty packed in the end.
                    I don’t think it was 100% sold out, though. As there were around 600 unsold tickets on Ticketmaster this afternoon when I checked. But definitely above 95% sold out. Which wasn’t bad in the end considering it was the slowest selling show in Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                      Arnhem show tonight was pretty packed in the end.
                      I don’t think it was 100% sold out, though. As there were around 600 unsold tickets on Ticketmaster this afternoon when I checked. But definitely above 95% sold out. Which wasn’t bad in the end considering it was the slowest selling show in Europe.

Yeah they’ll probably report it 100% anyway

____

The ATRL member posted another update from his source
                      2 hours ago, Mercurio said:

EU Gross as of 25th Jul. These figures don’t include platinum tickets, but are close enough to gross.

Düsseldorf- 4.08M (~4.3M)

Stockholm - 3.5M (~3.8M)

Paris - 7.8M (~8M)

Arnhem - 3.1M (~3.2M)

London - 4.9M (~5.1M)

London - 4.2M (~4.3M)

Don’t know if we can believe those as I think Germany should be at at least 5m but anyway. If those are real I hope London numbers improve a bit.

Comment

• Rumour has it...

Comment

• Yes she does look stunning

Comment

• Gaga confirmed 46k people tonight. Hopefully 10M gross both night total.

Comment

• It was SOO good My third time seeing her and every time I'm floored by her talent; she really is in a league of her own isn't she! The atmosphere was electric as well, I don't think I have ever seen a crowd being so invested in album tracks during a show. We were standing in the back and even there a lot of people around us seemed to knew the album deep cuts. We also had a lot of space around us to dance which was very nice.

The setlist worked for me as well, whilst I was disappointed at first, it just flows very good. Of course you always miss a few songs but with someone like her who has such an extensive back catalogue, it's always going to be the case.

without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                              like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

• The show was incredible! She’s such a star and natural performer.

I wasn’t a fan of the stage initially, but I think it quite worked in the stadium.

The audience was fantastic. Enthusiastic and loud. Singing and dancing along during almost all album tracks too. The crowd went WILD during Replay. That was so much fun. It still remains my favorite Chromatica song.

The setlist isn’t perfect, but she makes it work. Telephone and LoveGame are tired but they still pop off in the show. They were so much fun.

She really shone during the piano section. Wow what a voice. It was beautiful to hear the whole stadium sing along.

She skipped “The Edge Of Glory”. I think mainly due to the strict curfew. But I wasn’t too sad about it. I was afraid she was gonna skip “Enigma” instead. But she killed that song live. Such a highlight!

I had an amazing time and hope she’ll be back on tour not too long from now!
                                "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• I’m glad you guys loved it as much as me!

It was my first time seeing her and she was phenomenal. Honestly one of the best live shows I’ve seen and she is up there with the best performers in the world.

The crowd really was insane, right?! I’ve never seen album tracks go off as much as that. Replay was a ride.

I love that she did the three big Fame era hits as a warm up and then launched into the proper show. I didn’t miss The Edge Of Glory at all, but songs like LoveGame and Telephone were brought back to life through this show.

Tottenham Stadium is a fab venue too!

Comment

• Tonight is my turn!!
                                    I’m leaving to the stadium in a bit.
                                    Glad to read the audience was good… as I read several tweets claiming just the opposite, that they were the quietest one of the tour so far..

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                      Tonight is my turn!!
                                      I’m leaving to the stadium in a bit.
                                      Glad to read the audience was good… as I read several tweets claiming just the opposite, that they were the quietest one of the tour so far..
                                      Have so much fun tonight
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                        Tottenham Stadium is a fab venue too!
                                        I was very impressed yes. Stadium don't always have the best atmosphere but I really like Tottenham. The only downside was the fact there's only one overground in the area so getting home was a bit stressful

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan View Post

I was very impressed yes. Stadium don't always have the best atmosphere but I really like Tottenham. The only downside was the fact there's only one overground in the area so getting home was a bit stressful
                                          Tell me about it we left immediately after Rain On Me and the overground platform was full. I’ve never been on such a busy train in my life, you might’ve been on the same one, thank god it was only two stops. Everyone was in good spirits though luckily.

Comment

• It was amaaaaaazing.

My 8th time watching her live, but the 1st one in a stadium.
                                            I had golden circle tickets and… well, I think seating tickets would have been a better option The stage is definitely too low, and I couldn’t see her most of the time… Damn, no need to record the whole show with your phone, people!! So basically I watched the concert on the screens.
                                            The energy was definitely pure fire. Whole stadium was singing to basically every song.
                                            Regarding the show, it’s incredible. But the interludes are toooo long and they kill the vibe a bit between songs.
                                            Replay, Sour Candy, Babylon, Stupid Love, Rain On Me were my favourites of the night. But the whole show was FIREEE.
                                            Those vocals, oh my god. And her attitude was sooo good. She was so happy to be performing again.
                                            If she doesn’t film it professionally, I’m gonna be real mad.

And, not Gaga’s fault, but coming back to my hotel was a NIGHTMARE. The show ended at around 22.45, I got to my hotel at 1:30.
                                            They had thousands of people stuck for almost an hour outside the venue, street was closed, no way to get out of there… closest stations were closed so we had to walk a loooot to the next ones and once there waiting like sardines to get on the train.

Comment

• I went to the show on Friday, and she's just incredible! I avoided any spoilers beforehand, so was really happy she performed most of the album.

Like others have said, the piano section was beautiful! Surprised she chose to perform that other A Star is Born song during that section, rather than something like A Million Reasons. And it was so nice to hear her talk a bit and naturally smile and stuff in this section. Love to see fierce performer Gaga but also natural Gaga.

I was in the gold circle, and not sure if it's because I was so close to the speakers, but I couldn't hear everyone singing along like you guys mentioned? Saw everyone having fun but couldn't necessarily hear them (as opposed to a Billie Eilish or Olivia Rodrigo concert where the fans need to shut up a bit so I can actually hear the singer better).

It was a nightmare getting into the actual standing area for me. They never gave me a wristband when I went in, and I was getting sent from gate to gate to ask for one. Either staff didn't have one, or the gates were closed 10/15 minutes before she even came on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Tell me about it we left immediately after Rain On Me and the overground platform was full. I’ve never been on such a busy train in my life, you might’ve been on the same one, thank god it was only two stops. Everyone was in good spirits though luckily.
                                                I think we were on the same one indeed, as we also left right after Rain On Me! We had to go to Liverpool Street Station, but a lot of people left indeed after two stops so that was much better!

Comment

• Saw her on Saturday! Omg the show was insane. The crowd were brill. Everything was a 10/10 for me.

Just wished she did Judas haha
                                                  LJC--->>

Comment

• I know this probably sounds a bit stupid, but did anyone else near the stage think the fire was ridiculously hot? I can't remember which song it was, but it was one near the end where they used the fire several times. Me and people around me were actually recoiling from the heat of the flames

Comment

Working...
                                                    X