No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could feel the heat from the flames in the lower tier in the block opposite the stage so god knows what it was like for you

Comment

• Originally posted by matt9210 View Post
      I know this probably sounds a bit stupid, but did anyone else near the stage think the fire was ridiculously hot? I can't remember which song it was, but it was one near the end where they used the fire several times. Me and people around me were actually recoiling from the heat of the flames
      It was extremely hot.
      Hilarious memes on Twitter about it.

Comment

• My best friends who live in DC are thinking of attending this show.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Ready to be surprised in a good way with European boxscores. Come on Pollstar!

Comment

• Looking at these two 2022 stadium tours by two huge acts:

I think we can expect the average ticket price to be below $100. Something in the range of $85-$90, I guess.

So I'm expecting around $28M gross for the European leg, with an average of $4M per show.
            Those will be really good numbers and on point with other big Stadiums tours this year.
            I'm sure, though, whatever the numbers for a sold out stadium tour, some people will try to make them look weak anyway, so...

Comment

• ^ They would be delusionals. Whatever numbers Gaga will make from European leg would be fantastic.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                Looking at these two 2022 stadium tours by two huge acts:

I think we can expect the average ticket price to be below $100. Something in the range of $85-$90, I guess.

So I'm expecting around $28M gross for the European leg, with an average of $4M per show.
                Those will be really good numbers and on point with other big Stadiums tours this year.
                I'm sure, though, whatever the numbers for a sold out stadium tour, some people will try to make them look weak anyway, so...
                Ed Sheeran's tickets are cheap
                He has a 360 degrees stage, but look at the prices for Stade de France for example:

Catégorie 1 : 89,50€
                Catégorie 2 : 62€
                Catégorie 3 : 49€
                Pelouse : 67,50€

Gaga:

Carré or : 178,60€
                Catégorie 1 : 140,10€
                Catégorie 2 : 101,60€
                Catégorie 3 : 90,60€
                Golden Circle : 178,60€
                Pelouse Or : 101,60€
                Pelouse : 68,60€

+ catégorie 4 (behind the stage tickets)

Comment

• Coldplay prices at SDF

Carré Or : 139€
                  Catégorie 1 : 111,50€
                  Catégorie 2 : 89,50€
                  Catégorie 3 : 67,50€

Catégorie 4 : 56,50€
                  Catégorie 5 : 29€
                  Pelouse : 78,50€

Comment

• ^
                    Gaga’s tickets in other cities were a bit cheaper than in Paris, though.
                    That’s why I said the average of the whole European leg.
                    Hopefully I’m wrong and the average ticket price is higher and even above $100.

I just realized there were 6 shows in Europe, not 7…
                    So, for the European leg to gross 28M the average per show would need to be $4.78M… not $4M as I posted. Which seems a bit high for me.
                    $27M with a 4.5M average would be amazing.

Regarding attendance. I think it’ll be something like:

Dusseldorf: 54,000
                    Stockholm: 36,000
                    Paris: 76,000
                    Arnhem: 31,000???
                    London (x2): 91,000
                    =
                    48k average

Comment

• Coldplay’s boxscores for SDF with much cheaper prices
                      Stade de France, Paris: 318,331 (100%) - $27,383,751 (4 shows)

7.8M for us?

Comment

• No tickets available for tonight's show in Toronto at the moment on Ticketmaster. (Just some re-sale tickets).

Another official sold out for the 1st concert of the North American Leg.

Comment

No tickets available for tonight's show in Toronto at the moment on Ticketmaster. (Just some re-sale tickets).

Another official sold out for the 1st concert of the North American Leg.
                          The interactive maps for MetLife Stadium, San Francisco, Los Angeles are looking mega great. The boxscores will be really interesting.
                          of course Boston and Chicago are also sure things to be sold out.
                          Most of the other shows only have tickets with the cheapest prices available so they’ll for sure go very fast soon.

MetLife should gross more than 7M. Hopefully LA and San Francisco will be near 5.5/6M.

most of other shows should be at 5M but not the recently added like Hershey (small venue) and Houston (you know what) will gross less as the prices are way cheaper than the others.

Comment

• Look at those boxscores for Def Leppard & Motley Crue Stadium Tour this year, it would be
                            interesting to compare their prices
                            Hersheypark Stadium Def Leppard 29,577 / 29,577 $4,009,063
                            Washington, D.C. Nationals Park Mötley Crüe 29,618 / 35,572 $3,377,638
                            Cumberland United States Truist Park Def Leppard 38,008 / 38,008 $5,053,986
                            Chicago Wrigley Field Def Leppard 37,657 / 37,657 $5,831,869

Comment

• 13 Guns N' Roses, Billy Talent Rogers Centre Toronto, Ontario July 16, 2016 $5,370,460 48,016 / 48,016 1 / 1 $195.72, $40.46 Live Nation

Interesting.

Comment

• The show in Toronto tonight is the 1st one with seats on the pit instead of everybody standing. Just a small section for Golden Circle tickets is standing (if only London show's Golden Circle had been this small... there were like 5k people on GC... I would have seen her so much better... )

I think many other shows in US are gonna be this way too... It somehow kills the vibe and the amazing energy of people jumping and having a party, imo.

Comment

The show in Toronto tonight is the 1st one with seats on the pit instead of everybody standing. Just a small section for Golden Circle tickets is standing (if only London show's Golden Circle had been this small... there were like 5k people on GC... I would have seen her so much better... )

I think many other shows in US are gonna be this way too... It somehow kills the vibe and the amazing energy of people jumping and having a party, imo.
                                  yea i would like some explanations on why every US tours have seats everywhere

Comment

• maybe its because of monkey pox

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDiva View Post
                                      maybe its because of monkey pox
                                      It was planned like that since tickets went on sale looooong time ago. Long before monkey pox.
                                      I think it’s usually like that in US

Comment

• Comment

• Give us the Rain On Me 2022 remix featuring Nelly, Avril and Fefe please!
                                          without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                                          like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

It was planned like that since tickets went on sale looooong time ago. Long before monkey pox.
                                            I think it’s usually like that in US
                                            It's always like that in US afaik.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Washington DC last night.

Comment

• My friends attended the show last night, will have review when they wake up.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• they need to hurry up with the European boxscores!

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                                                    they need to hurry up with the European boxscores!
                                                    I think they'll probably release the whole tour boxscore at once when it ends...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X