Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
    So it’s expected for her to continue the residency?
    Yes. Jazz & Piano will return and a brand new pop show will be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post

Yes. Jazz & Piano will return and a brand new pop show will be done.
      YESS! So excited for the pop one

Comment

• Does someone have a BB account to see if they reported 8M for SDF? https://www.billboard.com/charts/current-boxscore/

Comment

Does someone have a BB account to see if they reported 8M for SDF? https://www.billboard.com/charts/current-boxscore/
          I just asked Braindamagell on the Billboard charts thread where he posts all charts, as supposedly Billboard returned to publish them again after covid breakdown last September but I have never seen them posted again…

Let’s see if they’re available.

Edit: He replied. Just what I thought…

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10966181

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

I just asked Braindamagell on the Billboard charts thread where he posts all charts, as supposedly Billboard returned to publish them again after covid breakdown last September but I have never seen them posted again…

Let’s see if they’re available.

Edit: He replied. Just what I thought…

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10966181
            So messy. Hopefully VenuesNow gives us some tea again this week

Comment

• Comment

Beautiful
                Last edited by ViviLittleM; Wed August 24, 2022, 19:41.

Comment

• Lady Gaga’s Chromatica Ball now holds the record for the highest single show attendance at Fenway with over 37,200 attending last Friday’s concert

Comment

• If Gaga does between 8 and 8.5M basically 100m gross for the tour is locked tbh. https://twitter.com/touringdata/stat...6Mo2JnUw2XRBqA

Comment

• Oh no Billboard reports the lowest figure for Stade de France I’m mad wtf…

Comment

• Billboard Boxscore July report is in.

Gaga grossed $28.29M from the 6 European dates.

https://www.billboard.com/pro/coldpl...top-live-acts/

Only London and Paris made the monthly Top 30, so we don't get to see the other 3 European shows boxscores.

Their numbers are more similar to the ones Touring Data posted than the ones on the Pollstar and Venues Now websites... Though the grosses don't match 100% either, so now we have 3 different boxscores for those two shows...

Billboard Boxscore
                        Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London: 86,508 (100%) - $9,640,883 (2 shows)
                        Stade de France, Paris: 78,866 (100%) - $7,845,452

Touring Data
                        Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London: 86,508 (100%) - $9,638,047 (2 shows)
                        Stade de France, Paris: 78,866 (100%) - $7,844,680

Pollstar / VenuesNow
                        Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London: 86,508 (100%) $9,621,095 (2 shows)
                        Stade de France, Saint-Denis; 78,866 (100%) $8,025,944

Comment

Billboard Boxscore July report is in.

Gaga grossed $28.29M from the 6 European dates.

https://www.billboard.com/pro/coldpl...top-live-acts/

Only London and Paris made the monthly Top 30, so we don't get to see the other 3 European shows boxscores.

Their numbers are more similar to the ones Touring Data posted than the ones on the Pollstar and Venues Now websites... Though the grosses don't match 100% either, so now we have 3 different boxscores for those two shows...

Billboard Boxscore
                          Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London: 86,508 (100%) - $9,640,883 (2 shows)
                          Stade de France, Paris: 78,866 (100%) - $7,845,452

Touring Data
                          Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London: 86,508 (100%) - $9,638,047 (2 shows)
                          Stade de France, Paris: 78,866 (100%) - $7,844,680

Pollstar / VenuesNow
                          Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London: 86,508 (100%) $9,621,095 (2 shows)
                          Stade de France, Saint-Denis; 78,866 (100%) $8,025,944
                          Mess lmao

Comment

• Comment

If Gaga does between 8 and 8.5M basically 100m gross for the tour is locked tbh. https://twitter.com/touringdata/stat...6Mo2JnUw2XRBqA
                              Elton's two shows there averaged about $7.4m for ~50k audience each night.

FAREWELL YELLOW BRICK ROAD
                              $14,876,417
                              99,827 / 99,827 (100%)
                              MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford (2 shows)

Hopefully Gaga manages to between this gross and The Weeknd's

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanS View Post

Elton's two shows there averaged about $7.4m for ~50k audience each night.

FAREWELL YELLOW BRICK ROAD
                                $14,876,417
                                99,827 / 99,827 (100%)
                                MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford (2 shows)

Hopefully Gaga manages to between this gross and The Weeknd's
                                Expecting a $150 average and 55K people

Comment

• Went to the show last night and left feeling more emotional than I thought I would have left. When artists tour, they don't just tour an album, they tour their careers and the series of songs she performed really reminded me how impactful an artist she has been (and hopefully will continue to be) for my generation.

No opening act, two-plus hours of hits and bops, moving monologues, great live vocals, good instrumentation, fantastic looks. She is pop's most earnest superstar and that was on full display last night. "Born This Way" was such a special moment - her arrangement for it is genius. The "Babylon" set was so ambitious. And me finally getting to see "Bad Romance" live.

Last night, she said something along the lines of "LGBTQ folks, welcome home. Thanks everyone else for visiting." <3

Originally posted by matt9210 View Post
                                  I know this probably sounds a bit stupid, but did anyone else near the stage think the fire was ridiculously hot? I can't remember which song it was, but it was one near the end where they used the fire several times. Me and people around me were actually recoiling from the heat of the flames
                                  Yeah, I was pretty far from it and it still felt hot af!

Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2022: [70-66]
                                  Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2022: [Starting 12/19]
                                  Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2022: [Starting 12/26]
                                  Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#17]
                                  Akini's Favourite Music Videos: [50-46]
                                  Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Anti-Hero (5 weeks)
                                  AlbumClash 2.0: [Rosalía vs. Steve Lacy]

History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                    Went to the show last night and left feeling more emotional than I thought I would have left. When artists tour, they don't just tour an album, they tour their careers and the series of songs she performed really reminded me how impactful an artist she has been (and hopefully will continue to be) for my generation.

No opening act, two-plus hours of hits and bops, moving monologues, great live vocals, good instrumentation, fantastic looks. She is pop's most earnest superstar and that was on full display last night. "Born This Way" was such a special moment - her arrangement for it is genius. The "Babylon" set was so ambitious. And me finally getting to see "Bad Romance" live.

Last night, she said something along the lines of "LGBTQ folks, welcome home. Thanks everyone else for visiting." <3

Yeah, I was pretty far from it and it still felt hot af!
                                    Oh! So nice to read your review! Glad you really enjoyed it.
                                    It’s such a good show!

Comment

• JSparksFan ahhhhh you went last night too!!?

stefani was truly amazing. I went with two of my closest geh friends and we had a BALLLLLLL!!

Enigma, 911, Rain on Me, Babylon and Sour Candy live >>>>>>>>>

ugh justice for this era not being full out like it should’ve been.

also justice for ARTPOP not getting any love during the show. She performed a Joanne song, she could’ve added “Applause” . Literally my only critique (eh maybe a better closing song but I enjoyed how she ended the show. Her MJ impression is so cute, extra and on brand lmao)

all in all, I’ve been wanting to see her for a long time and it was so worth it. What a show! What a bad bitch!
                                      Last edited by ThaInfo1; Sun August 28, 2022, 00:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                        JSparksFan ahhhhh you went last night too!!?

stefani was truly amazing. I went with two of my closest geh friends and we had a BALLLLLLL!!

Enigma, 911, Rain on Me, Babylon and Sour Candy live >>>>>>>>>

ugh justice for this era not being full out like it should’ve been.

also justice for ARTPOP not getting any love during the show. She performed a Joanne song, she could’ve added “Applause” . Literally my only critique (eh maybe a better closing song but I enjoyed how she ended the show. Her MJ impression is so cute, extra and on brand lmao)

all in all, I’ve been wanting to see her for a long time and it was so worth it. What a show! What a bad bitch!
                                        Yeah, couldn't miss seeing Stefani in the flesh.

Seems like it was quite a few folks' first time at one of her shows, too. What a treat!
                                        Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2022: [70-66]
                                        Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2022: [Starting 12/19]
                                        Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2022: [Starting 12/26]
                                        Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#17]
                                        Akini's Favourite Music Videos: [50-46]
                                        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Anti-Hero (5 weeks)
                                        AlbumClash 2.0: [Rosalía vs. Steve Lacy]

History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes.

Comment

• Do you think she will do a Live album or live dvd for this show?
                                          LJC--->>

Comment

• Originally posted by LJC123 View Post
                                            Do you think she will do a Live album or live dvd for this show?
                                            The lighting director of the tour Leleroy Bennett wrote in a comment under an IG post “not sure yet”

I hope they will though.

Comment

• Hershey staff confirmed her show was the highest grossing show at the venue ever, surpassing 2005 Rolling Stones' $4.2M gross

Comment

• Originally posted by chosensparkles View Post
                                                Hershey staff confirmed her show was the highest grossing show at the venue ever, surpassing 2005 Rolling Stones' $4.2M gross
                                                they need to hurry up with the boxscores because i'm just so excited lol
                                                if it's the truth and she really does 4M in Hershey like.. when I was expecting 3M... b*tch 100M is a lock for the tour specially with MetLife, Los Angeles, San Francisco
                                                Last edited by ViviLittleM; Wed August 31, 2022, 09:57.

Comment

• 1. Bad Bunny; $7,938,803; $212.93.

2. Coldplay; $6,054,028; $96.86.

3. Lady Gaga; $5,339,111; $124.70.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d&cmpId=google

Comment

1. Bad Bunny; $7,938,803; $212.93.

2. Coldplay; $6,054,028; $96.86.

3. Lady Gaga; $5,339,111; $124.70.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d&cmpId=google
                                                    I guess this is the same as Pollstar charts.

https://www.pollstar.com/charts?scrollPosition=Live-75

On this one, she's #3 and the bars show something between 5 and 5.5 million... so yes, it has to be those $5.33M.

There it says:

"Weekly9/5/2022
                                                    The Global Concert Pulse ranks each artist by its average boxoffice gross per city worldwide and is based on data reported within the last three months."

So, if it covers the last three months, that 5.33M is her average of the last three months, and thus, of the whole tour, the 14 dates so far?!

Cause in that case, $5,339,111 x 14 = $74,747,554 gross so far.

With the two Japan dates and the 4 remaining US shows... $100M is definitely on lock.

Billboard reported 28,293,827 for the 6 European shows.
                                                    So...
                                                    $74,747,554 - $28,293,827 = $46,453,727 for the 8 North American dates so far.

Average: $5.8M per show in North America. (vs. $4.71M in Europe)

(We love some maths!)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X