Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

I guess this is the same as Pollstar charts.

https://www.pollstar.com/charts?scrollPosition=Live-75

On this one, she's #3 and the bars show something between 5 and 5.5 million... so yes, it has to be those $5.33M.

There it says:

"Weekly9/5/2022
    The Global Concert Pulse ranks each artist by its average boxoffice gross per city worldwide and is based on data reported within the last three months."

So, if it covers the last three months, that 5.33M is her average of the last three months, and thus, of the whole tour, the 14 dates so far?!

Cause in that case, $5,339,111 x 14 = $74,747,554 gross so far.

With the two Japan dates and the 4 remaining US shows... $100M is definitely on lock.

Billboard reported 28,293,827 for the 6 European shows.
    So...
    $74,747,554 - $28,293,827 = $46,453,727 for the 8 North American dates so far.

Average: $5.8M per show in North America. (vs. $4.71M in Europe)

(We love some maths!)
    Yup the slayage. But let’s wait for individuals boxscores because everything is confusing. On pollstar it’s written average per city and not per show. But after that if we do the calculations with old average and everything it doesn’t match so let’s see

Comment

• 1st Tokyo show has ended. Amazing crowd images

London and Tokyo would have been two great places to record the show, as she’s doing two nights in those cities… But I guess this tour won’t be filmed either .

Comment

1st Tokyo show has ended. Amazing crowd images

London and Tokyo would have been two great places to record the show, as she’s doing two nights in those cities… But I guess this tour won’t be filmed either .
        Hopefully they're at least planning a livestream for the last show in the huge Miami venue...

Comment

• I read local artists are doing 38k people in that Japan venue.
          At the time the shows were announced, most of the tickets were $132 (S)
          now with $ being down and down and down, it's only $128,37. There are some cheaper (A) and side view but also very expensive one (VIP and GOLD)

Still, taking $128 as an average, 4,8M per show. Kinda expecting UK numbers for Japan

Comment

• I hate livestreams… the Artpop Ball one is messy and the sound is not good, no audience sound, her mic is toooo loud, etc. But acceptable at the end of the day.
            But that livestream of the Enigma show… God, I watched it once and never again. Horrible. And I really really enjoyed Enigma live. But that livestream simply did it no justice at all.

I want a professionally filmed show. With editing work, lots of different angles, with sound mix so you can feel it like a real show… as it’s always been with live DVDs.
            Not a messy livestream.

And this tour really deserves it.

I lost all hope to have it, though…

14 years of career, a touring force… and we only have her first tour (well, or 2nd) released on DVD.

Comment

I hate livestreams… the Artpop Ball one is messy and the sound is not good, no audience sound, her mic is toooo loud, etc. But acceptable at the end of the day.
              But that livestream of the Enigma show… God, I watched it once and never again. Horrible. And I really really enjoyed Enigma live. But that livestream simply did it no justice at all.

I want a professionally filmed show. With editing work, lots of different angles, with sound mix so you can feel it like a real show… as it’s always been with live DVDs.
              Not a messy livestream.

And this tour really deserves it.

I lost all hope to have it, though…

14 years of career, a touring force… and we only have her first tour (well, or 2nd) released on DVD.
              lmao ikr.... we deserved a netflix special or something...
              At least we have Cheek to Cheek live!

Comment

• Comment

1st Tokyo show has ended. Amazing crowd images

she can film any date tbh
                  Taylor filmed her second Arlington date and not the first one
                  Last edited by chosensparkles; Sat September 3, 2022, 21:20.

Comment

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fbz3WcmU...jpg&name=large

Comment

• Mega weird that Pollstar gave us a new average but there is no individual boxscores yet… we’re robbed!

Comment

• boxscores are on pollstar! waiting for touring data

Comment

• Comment

• August 11, 2022
                            Lady Gaga
                            MetLife Stadium
                            East Rutherford, United States
                            $8,412,348
                            53,155 (100%)
                            1 show
                            August 15, 2022
                            Lady Gaga
                            Wrigley Field
                            Chicago, United States
                            $6,905,799
                            43,019 (100%)
                            1 show
                            August 19, 2022
                            Lady Gaga
                            Fenway Park
                            Boston, United States
                            $5,704,636
                            38,267 (100%)
                            1 show
                            August 23, 2022
                            Lady Gaga
                            Globe Life Field
                            Arlington, United States
                            $5,365,094
                            38,056 (100%)
                            1 show
                            August 26, 2022
                            Lady Gaga
                            Truist Park
                            Atlanta, United States
                            $5,392,573
                            36,140 (100%)
                            1 show

Comment

• Excellent boxscores again, especially MetLife Stadium and Wrigley Field, both mammoth grosses! Seems all but certain that this tour will surpass $100m when all is said and done, with just 20 shows too.

Comment

• My God... those boxscores are even better than expected.

A ******* touring force.

MetLife, you did amazing, sweetie...

Strange they didn't report the Hershey date to have the complete 2nd leg numbers...

She only needs the 7 remaining dates to average $4.28M to cross the $100M mark...

Comment

My God... those boxscores are even better than expected.

A ******* touring force.

MetLife, you did amazing, sweetie...

Strange they didn't report the Hershey date to have the complete 2nd leg numbers...

She only needs the 7 remaining dates to average $4.28M to cross the $100M mark...
                                  It’s a lock if there no cancellation. San Francisco will do 6M+, Los Angeles probably near 7.5M

Comment

• we'll do 100M even without Houston

My predictions:

Japan 10M

Hershey 4,2M (but if it wasn't an error on pollstar, it'll be like 4,6M)

San Francisco 6M

Los Angeles 7,5M

Miami 5,4M

Total : 33,1M

Total: 103M

Comment

• Yep.
                                      Around $107-110M for the tour could be it.

She won't probably have the biggest tour of the year, but she will be the biggest female touring act of the year, though.

Dua Lipa's tour won't probably reach $100M, but Billie Eilish' will top around 120M.

Touring data only have her tour with $60M from 33 shows reported so far, but according to Billboard Boxscore Top Tours monthly charts, she had:

February
                                      $20,876,134 – 13 shows

March
                                      $25,227,283 – 14 shows

April
                                      $11,358,124 – 6 shows

June
                                      $25,182,297 – 19 shows
                                      =
                                      $82,643,838 – 52 shows

(All her shows, minus 1 in July, have been reported on Billboard... Waiting for the August monthly numbers at the end of this month).

So, with 22 dates left to be reported, we can assume her 74 dates tour will gross around $118-120M. Thus, probably the #1 female tour of the year by a tiny margin.

However, Gaga grossed $13M in April with the 9 Vegas shows... So she could end the year with something in the range of $120-123M total gross. Thus, the #1 female of the year.

And that not taking into the account the option of her adding some more Vegas shows in December... which will add some extra millions and leading the #1 by a bigger margin.

Comment

• Fantastic results. She could've gone for higher had she scheduled a show in Italy. Is there stadium bigger than Stade de France in Italy?
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                          Fantastic results. She could've gone for higher had she scheduled a show in Italy. Is there stadium bigger than Stade de France in Italy?
                                          San Siro is the largest and its max capacity is 80k, an SdF is about 81k so nope

She could've totally added a date there imho

Comment

• Tonight she'll perform for more than 51k people. Let's go. Expecting 7.5-8M gross.

Comment

• There were fireworks at the end of ROM and audience was given a light-up bracelet for the 1st time... So they definitely treated this show "specially" for the live filming...
                                              Documentary, DVD, whatever... I want it, so fingers crossed.

Comment

• They discounted Houston tickets… not expecting more than 3-3.5M for this show.

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                                                  They discounted Houston tickets… not expecting more than 3-3.5M for this show.
                                                  $3.5m being a low gross shows just how big this short tour is!

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanS View Post

$3.5m being a low gross shows just how big this short tour is!
                                                    ikr

Comment

Working...
                                                    X