No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems the Coronavirus fear didn’t stop people from buying tickets in Paris.
    Right now, tickets available:

52 Carrer Or
    1338 Cat 1
    2523 Cat 2
    64 Cat 3
    =

All the other sections are sold out.

Stade de France capacity for concerts goes from 60k to 75k people.

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post
      It seems the Coronavirus fear didn’t stop people from buying tickets in Paris.
      Right now, tickets available:

52 Carrer Or
      1338 Cat 1
      2523 Cat 2
      64 Cat 3
      =

All the other sections are sold out.

Stade de France capacity for concerts goes from 60k to 75k people.
      It's still probably thousands of unreleased tickets though. They do that all the time at SDF

Comment

Nypmho, did you buy your golden circle tickets?
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          Nypmho, did you buy your golden circle tickets?
          Nop.
          I tried both on Thursday Live Nation pre-sale and yesterday again on general sale but...
          Even worse, yesterday my queue was very short and at 10.05 I managed to get Golden Circle tickets... but for some reason there were 4 tickets on my cart instead of 2... so I deleted 2 tickets... and then they told me my tickets were no longer available. And when I tried again, that section was sold out, so I lost them.

Anyway, I've already seen her on 1st and 2nd row in Vegas and a few years ago at Roseland in NY... so, Pelouse Or won't be that bad, I guess, and I'll enjoy the show anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

It's still probably thousands of unreleased tickets though. They do that all the time at SDF
            And this is just the ticketmaster allocation I suppose. Fnac and seetickets are different ticket networks

Comment

^^ I hope the concert will happen and you'll definitely enjoy it.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

This should get cancelled..
                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

I thought this would sell out asap with it being only 4 dates in America

Comment

So the US dates went on general sale today (4 hours ago), and Toronto on Friday...

There are only 7.7k out of around 50k tickets available in Toronto (85% sold out)
                    10.7k out of around 55k in New Jersey (in just a few hours), (81% sold out)

In the middle of the Corona virus pandemic…

But you expected Stadium dates to be sold out in seconds.

By the way, Boston and Chicago tickets are also available on the venue's website, so we cannot track the total available.

On ticketmaster:

Boston: 1,651 tickets available
                    Chicago: 708 tickets available

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                      This should get cancelled..
                      It will get cancelled. It's slowly spreading in Africa which means hot weather won't stop it. Unless a vaccine is found and begins production before July (which is highly unlikely), i don't see this or any other tour going forward this summer.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post

So the US dates went on general sale today (4 hours ago), and Toronto on Friday...

There are only 7.7k out of around 50k tickets available in Toronto (85% sold out)
                        10.7k out of around 55k in New Jersey (in just a few hours), (81% sold out)

In the middle of the Corona virus pandemic…

But you expected Stadium dates to be sold out in seconds.

By the way, Boston and Chicago tickets are also available on the venue's website, so we cannot track the total available.

On ticketmaster:

Boston: 1,651 tickets available
                        Chicago: 708 tickets available
                        Yes. I expected 4 dates in 4 very popular cities to all sell out within a hour. It would be understandable if it was 10 or more dates. But it's 4. Like 4.

Comment

Yes. I expected 4 dates in 4 very popular cities to all sell out within a hour. It would be understandable if it was 10 or more dates. But it's 4. Like 4.
                          Wow… your expectations!

The fact that she sold more than 150k tickets in a day (4 for Toronto) in a Coronavirus lockdown scenario...

By the way, I posted yesterday that there were 708 tickets available for the Chicago date on Ticketmaster… But I was wrong, those are resale tickets. No regular tickets available on ticketmaster anymore for that date. They're sold out.
                          https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/...637.1571892506

And, on the venue's website, only tickets available on sections P3 and P4 and if you try to buy 2 or more tickets they say "Tickets are not available together in the quantity you requested in this section at this time".
                          https://purchasenow.tickets.com/buy/...ktop-Landscape

So very very few tickets available on their website. About to be sold out.

Same thing in Boston. The tickets available on Ticketmaster that I posted yesterday are resale tickets only. Regular tickets are sold out.
                          Tickets only available on the venue's website.

Comment

I think it's selling really good for the circumstances. It's smart (or lucky) that they are not going on a proper world tour. I guess with more dates she wouldn't be able to be close to selling out, but that would be the case for everyone I guess. Curious to see if the dates will even take place though.
                            MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                              I think it's selling really good for the circumstances. It's smart (or lucky) that they are not going on a proper world tour. I guess with more dates she wouldn't be able to be close to selling out, but that would be the case for everyone I guess. Curious to see if the dates will even take place though.
                              It's not like they arranged dates with coronavirus in mind.

By the end of May we should have a clear picture if the warm weather is going to help and if things might get back to normal possibly. I don't expect them to have a decision on these tour dates before then (unless governments declare bans for the future months that is). Also it's not easy to plan postponing the dates too as it's a total guessing game now. And she can't postpone stadium dates to winter, too high chance of bad weather. If they don't go on as planned I think this will be canceled.
                              ​​​​​
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

not here for a 3rd cancellation in a row... i'm tired

Comment

your comment is really hilarious I-

Comment

Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                                    not here for a 3rd cancellation in a row... i'm tired
                                    You're right but it's an extraordinary situation. I hope this nightmare ends soon. Are you in Europe?
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

You're right but it's an extraordinary situation. I hope this nightmare ends soon. Are you in Europe?
                                      yup France

Comment

Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post

yup France
                                        Hope the situation gets better there and everywhere. Stay safe!
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Hope the situation gets better there and everywhere. Stay safe!
                                          thank you!

Comment

Glastonbury is cancelled so Gaga dates will definitely be cancelled, at least in Europe.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Agree, we're all in this together.
                                              Very exciting to know she has a brand new tour soon.
                                              Slightly off topic but can't wait to hear the "club banger" of a second single with AGrande

Comment

Glastonbury is cancelled so Gaga dates will definitely be cancelled, at least in Europe.
                                                Not necessarily, anything could happen in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Not necessarily, anything could happen in a month.
                                                  Good luck believing that.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Good luck believing that.
                                                    Nothing wrong with optimism.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X