Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Nothing wrong with optimism.
    I agree, since it's just starting here in Turkey, i feel a bit hopeless. Hope this'll be over soon.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Gaga confirmed the tour again, let's all pray together

Comment

I'm happy to announce that Chicago monsters are basically the best and that the Chicago show is basically sold out. There it'll would be normal to add a second show. (if there wasn't a pandemic) https://purchasenow.tickets.com/buy/MLBEventInfo Only one category of tickets available, and we only can select 1.

Comment

Wimbledon is cancelled so there's no doubt this will be postponed, probably to 2021 as it's a stadium tour. Hope they'll announce it soon so fans can cancel their travel/accomodation arrangements.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            Wimbledon is cancelled so there's no doubt this will be postponed, probably to 2021 as it's a stadium tour. Hope they'll announce it soon so fans can cancel their travel/accomodation arrangements.
            Hotels are cancelling reservations without fees due to Corona. Airlines are offering refunds or vouchers to use in a year’s time...
            So that won’t be a problem.

I guess it’ll be postponed, but we’ll see if late September or next year.

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post

Hotels are cancelling reservations without fees due to Corona. Airlines are offering refunds or vouchers to use in a year’s time...
              So that won’t be a problem.

I guess it’ll be postponed, but we’ll see if late September or next year.
              If it'll be a stadium tour, next summer would be the most logical choice. Besides, the virus won't be going anywhere in September sadly, unless they find a miracle cure.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Healthcare expert Zeke Emanuel told NY Times that concerts, sports events won't begin before Fall 2021.

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Wow, you’re determined for this to be cancelled huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                    Wow, you’re determined for this to be cancelled huh?
                    I've posted this in Cιline thread as well. Of course it's awful when artists cancel their tours but it's always better when they announce cancellation a few months before.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Well, Macron just said no concert until AT LEAST mid July, so first show will be postponed or canceled.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                        Well, Macron just said no concert until AT LEAST mid July, so first show will be postponed or canceled.
                        Paris show is on July 24, though…

But it's obvious they'll be postponed probably to 2021.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Is her tour still going ahead in summer? I don’t understand why she is so quiet? Has she performed anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                              Is her tour still going ahead in summer? I don’t understand why she is so quiet? Has she performed anywhere?
                              Tour is postponed to summer 2021.
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• InFamous
                                InFamous commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Is she offering refunds ?

• nympho
                                nympho commented
                                Editing a comment
                                ^
                                Sure. As every other tour postponed. You can keep your ticket for the new date or get a refund.

Originally posted by beredy View Post

Tour is postponed to summer 2021.
                              I'm so pessimistic regarding all these postponed tours. It seems to me that normal life will be on pause until we get a vaccine.
                              Last edited by Bojan; Fri July 3, 2020, 01:53.
                              Gone.

Comment

I've always wanted to see Lady Gaga live, but with all the Coronavirus situation now... I'm not sure if I am so eager to go to a concert. Especially in Germany the rules are very strict and I don't know if there is a possibility to arrange big concerts till next year. Many concerts were first postponed for this autumn but in the recent weeks the organizers have postponed the most of them for the next year.

Comment

Chile
                                  https://twitter.com/livenationuk/sta...474519041?s=21

Comment

I don't think anyone will be able to tour next summer as well.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

What makes you think so?
                                      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                      and everything you stand for?
                                      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

What makes you think so?
                                        Look at the number of cases in Europe, US, etc. Do you think they'll be able to contain this until summer? I don't think so. Even if a vaccine is found, it'll take a few months before being approved and mass produced.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

On one hand, you're perfectly correct that the vaccination will be a process that will take its time. On the other hand, do you think that public life will be on hold til then instead of saying 'We can't artifically keep the economy in a vacuum for much longer. We'll stick with hygiene concepts, but what happens, happens.'?
                                          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                          and everything you stand for?
                                          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                          just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Anyone who thinks tours are happening next summer are super delusional. "Hygiene concepts" in a room with 10000 people packed together
                                            Last edited by InFamous; Mon November 9, 2020, 23:09.

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                              On one hand, you're perfectly correct that the vaccination will be a process that will take its time. On the other hand, do you think that public life will be on hold til then instead of saying 'We can't artifically keep the economy in a vacuum for much longer. We'll stick with hygiene concepts, but what happens, happens.'?
                                              They won't allow 10.000 in a place unless they find a very safe way to do it, i doubt they'll find it until summer. Plus, we don't know how long those vaccines will protect people from getting re-infected. So, forget about concerts, tours and other entertainment venues like bars & nightclubs.

So i guess Gaga's team will wait until February or March to decide whether to delay the tour or not. 2022 will be a very busy year for touring if the vaccine will work so they better book those stadiums quickly
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                              X