Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Nothing wrong with optimism.
    I agree, since it's just starting here in Turkey, i feel a bit hopeless. Hope this'll be over soon.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Gaga confirmed the tour again, let's all pray together

Comment

I'm happy to announce that Chicago monsters are basically the best and that the Chicago show is basically sold out. There it'll would be normal to add a second show. (if there wasn't a pandemic) https://purchasenow.tickets.com/buy/MLBEventInfo Only one category of tickets available, and we only can select 1.

Comment

Wimbledon is cancelled so there's no doubt this will be postponed, probably to 2021 as it's a stadium tour. Hope they'll announce it soon so fans can cancel their travel/accomodation arrangements.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            Wimbledon is cancelled so there's no doubt this will be postponed, probably to 2021 as it's a stadium tour. Hope they'll announce it soon so fans can cancel their travel/accomodation arrangements.
            Hotels are cancelling reservations without fees due to Corona. Airlines are offering refunds or vouchers to use in a year’s time...
            So that won’t be a problem.

I guess it’ll be postponed, but we’ll see if late September or next year.

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post

Hotels are cancelling reservations without fees due to Corona. Airlines are offering refunds or vouchers to use in a year’s time...
              So that won’t be a problem.

I guess it’ll be postponed, but we’ll see if late September or next year.
              If it'll be a stadium tour, next summer would be the most logical choice. Besides, the virus won't be going anywhere in September sadly, unless they find a miracle cure.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
              X