No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will she postpone the tour to 2022 or cancel altogether?
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      Will she postpone the tour to 2022 or cancel altogether?
      knowing her cancel

Comment

I’ll be gutted if this gets cancelled. I need to experience Chromatica II into 911 live.

Comment

Tickets left on ticketmaster for Paris Show: 419 (-97 since my last update 10 days ago)
          Really too bad it'll be cancelled because what a success in France.

Don't know why they're always waiting last minute to announce... unlike other artists

Comment

She should DEFINITELY do a virtual tour with this one and go crazy with the visuals and hi-tech.

Record a 1 hour performance like Kylie did for Disco but make it Gaga and higher budget. I'd be here for it.

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
              She should DEFINITELY do a virtual tour with this one and go crazy with the visuals and hi-tech.

Record a 1 hour performance like Kylie did for Disco but make it Gaga and higher budget. I'd be here for it.
              sadly 2021 Gaga wouldn't

Comment

It's really sad, she would've slayed a visual concert.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Aren't virtual concerts a poor man's attempt of live concerts though? Many countries are doing well with the vaccines, so I see concerts possible by summer,

Comment

Concerts should be able to go ahead from 21 June in the UK so hopefully she sticks to her London dates.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                      Concerts should be able to go ahead from 21 June in the UK so hopefully she sticks to her London dates.
                      Would she and her whole team not potentially have to quarantine on arrival for two weeks first though?

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Would she and her whole team not potentially have to quarantine on arrival for two weeks first though?
                        Possibly but they could come early I’d imagine, especially as it’d be for “work”.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Possibly but they could come early I’d imagine, especially as it’d be for “work”.
                          Maybe she wont wanna fork out to put everyone up in a hotel though ! The government will hardly foot that bill for her ?

Comment

I don't think any concerts should happen this summer, especially stadium concerts. I also don't think UK will be able to hold huge concerts this summer.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                            X