Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Happy for you guys. I think this summer all concerts will go ahead so enjoy the show.

Wonder if she'll use her Enigma setlist or will she have totally different setlist?
    ?

She didn’t sing any song of Chromatica on Enigma shows… which happened before Chromatica. So she’s obviously not doing that setlist on the Chromatica Ball…

It’ll be a completely brand new show.

Comment

• London shows commercial:

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
        London shows commercial:

They should do one for Netherlands and Toronto, the ones that are struggling the most so far. Can’t wait for the general on sale of the US shows.

the way I’m shook by MetLife almost selling out when it was struggling before the rescheduling.

Comment

• They didn’t put on sale ALL the highest sections for Sweden. Pretty weird

Comment

• MetLife stadium is doing that good that they added
            • ** SIDE VIEW ** tickets.

Comment

• LMs on atrl are so dramatic

The tour is doing fine and stadium shows tend to sell out closer to show date because of their capacity.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Germany & Sweden almost sold out. They should open the highest sections in Sweden, idk why they didn't?

Stade de France is doing very great. Tickets keep selling and being added as people are asking for refunds. The gross for that show will truly be insane. The prices are way higher than for her show in 2012 so imagine. Only 1 839 tickets left on Ticketmaster as we speak, (including 1041 general standing).

Netherlands, idk what they will do with show. Tragic decision to add one show there.

London: no interactive maps but basically sold out as when we want to try to buy one seat: We couldn’t find the tickets you searched for. Please change the quantity or ticket type selected, queen of London chile

Toronto was doing tragic and is now surprisingly doing good! That's great!

Washington: the best seats are sold. Lot of others are still left but we still have time so it's fine!

NJ, MetLife Stadium: was doing tragic before the rescheduling, but since then... it's almost sold out!!! It's doing that good that they added "side view" tickets!

Chicago: only "P3 Bowl" tickets available

Boston: basically sold out

Texas: wow what a big venue. Thankfully we still have to sell the tickets that are in the back.

Atlanta same as Texas

San Francisco doing really good.

Los Angeles doing really great, almost sold out, the boxscore for this one will be insane.
                To sum up: the one that should be cancelled : Netherlands

The ones we're thankful there is still time to sell: Texas, Atlanta, and a bit of Washington.

Comment

• Italy has always been very supportive of Gaga so they deserved a date (unless they already have a date).
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Comment

• From Gaga Daily forum:

JUL 17 - Düsseldorf, Germany - Merkur Spiel-Arena - 34,212 / 35,000 (98%)

JUL 21 - Stockholm, Sweden - Friends Arena - 43,570 / 50,000 (87%)

JUL 24 - Paris, France - Stade de France - 69,140 / 70,000 (98%)

JUL 29 - London, United Kingdom - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - 60,000 / 60,000 (100%) SOLD OUT

AUG 06 - Toronto, Ontario - Rogers Centre - 38,520 / 45,000 (86%)

AUG 11 - East Rutherford, New Jersey - MetLife Stadium - 47,348 / 50,000 (95%)

AUG 15 - Chicago, Illinois - Wrigley Field - 41,300 / 42,000 (98%)

AUG 19 - Boston, Massachusetts - Fenway Park - 32,705 / 35,000 (93%)

AUG 23 - Arlington, Texas - Globe Life Field - 30,873 / 40,000 (77%)

AUG 26 - Atlanta, Georgia - Truist Park - 29,618 / 40,000 (74%)

SEP 08 - San Francisco, California - Oracle Park - 33,037 / 40,000 (83%)

SEP 10 - Los Angeles, California - Dodger Stadium - 40,100 / 48,000 (84%)

Dates missing: Arnhem, 2nd London date and Washington.

Comment

• * Paris will be more than 70k and Sweden isn’t possible at all as they didn’t put on sale the highest sections

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                          * Paris will be more than 70k and Sweden isn’t possible at all as they didn’t put on sale the highest sections
                          According to Wiki, Stockholm’s Friends Arena capacity for concerts is 65k. That’s why, considering the upper sections are not on sale (yet) the guy on Gagadaily lowered the total to 50k.

Though, according to Wiki as well, the two record attendance shows there had 58k and 50k respectively… so I don’t know…
                          We’ll see.

Comment

• Yusssss, get that stadium tour!

Comment

• Comment

• Most of the tickets aren’t that expensive like $142 for most of the stadium. I hope there will be enough demand. Her last good performing album there kinda was ARTPOP. I hope the fact that she didn’t come since 2014 will help. I think they should have added one first and see how it does. But I guess they added two atonce because going to Japan is very expensive.

we now need an average of 5.9M per show to get that 100M gross! I don’t think it’s possible but we never know. US shows will gross higher than Europe sans Paris, of course.

Comment

• She should go to Australia as well since she's already going to Japan. An Australasian leg would make more sense.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                                    Most of the tickets aren’t that expensive like $142 for most of the stadium. I hope there will be enough demand. Her last good performing album there kinda was ARTPOP. I hope the fact that she didn’t come since 2014 will help. I think they should have added one first and see how it does. But I guess they added two atonce because going to Japan is very expensive.

we now need an average of 5.9M per show to get that 100M gross! I don’t think it’s possible but we never know. US shows will gross higher than Europe sans Paris, of course.
                                    If they booked two nights straight away I guess they'll know the demand is high...

Regarding the total boxscore of the tour, if they don't add more shows I think 90-95M max. Hopefully I'm wrong and she can cross the 100 million mark.

Anyway, adding the Vegas shows, she could gross around $110M in 2022 (or even more if a new leg for Q4 is added), so she'll be battling with Dua Lipa for the #1 spot of the biggest female touring act of the year... We'll see.

Comment

• Looks like she has officially started rehearsals for the tour; it's getting exciting!
                                      without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                                      like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

• 4 cat 1 available for Stade de France and that's it lol
                                        they should open behind the stage tickets! cat 4

Comment

• They added even more restricted view tickets for MetLife Stadium. That show is coming for a $10M gross.

Comment

If they booked two nights straight away I guess they'll know the demand is high...

Regarding the total boxscore of the tour, if they don't add more shows I think 90-95M max. Hopefully I'm wrong and she can cross the 100 million mark.

Anyway, adding the Vegas shows, she could gross around $110M in 2022 (or even more if a new leg for Q4 is added), so she'll be battling with Dua Lipa for the #1 spot of the biggest female touring act of the year... We'll see.
                                            Billie Eilish seems to have some big boxscores and lots of shows scheduled for this year too. With Celine postponing her tour, I assume it's now a three-horse race between Billie, Dua and Gaga.

Comment

• When she goes from a packed Stade de France with 75k+ people, and then the next date, to a half empty stadium in Arnhem it'll be weird for her

no but idk I think it'll start selling better once the date will approach, maybe they'll also do offers idk.

Comment

• 3 new US dates added.
                                                Now, with 20 stadium dates, the $100M gross boxscore must be on-lock.

Comment

• I can't believe the fact that she's not stopping by Italy, one of her most loyal countries.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

3 new US dates added.
                                                    Now, with 20 stadium dates, the $100M gross boxscore must be on-lock.
                                                    such great news!!! Hoping for no cancellation.
                                                    5M average per show will be easy!

European shows will gross between 3M and 8M.
                                                    Some US ones will hit 10M+.
                                                    Last edited by ViviLittleM; Mon May 16, 2022, 18:03.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X