No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a Gaga fan but I've seen pics and videos.. it looks so lame, especially when compared to The Weeknd and Coldplay.

No new version, short versions of songs that last 2m30 (911/Candy), uninspired choreography... without entering a microwave...

Comment

• ^Wasn’t lame at all

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDiva View Post
        ^Wasn’t lame at all
        I'm surprised that you said it was disorganized because aren't concerts in Germany are well organized?
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Comment

• Is it the new name of LTU Arena?
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yes! LTU Arena, Esprit Arena, Merkur spiel Arena… all the same

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

I'm surprised that you said it was disorganized because aren't concerts in Germany are well organized?
                I’ve never been to a venue in Germany with signs that bad. we only found our seats by default basically. back to the station same thing. Way better in Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Mannheim, …

Architecture also isn’t fit to hold that many people. The way that led from the station to the arena was too narrow… felt unsafe.

But the show itself was amazing and neither pics nor vids do it justice. I’m thinking about going to the Paris show too now - I didn’t expect that kind of slayage.

sad she paid artpop and Joanne dust though!

Comment

• The sound at the Stade de France is really awful and the same you won't see anything (I've already done for Rihanna and Timberlake) paid more than 100 euros to see a pea...

Comment

• The show does look very good, hopefully it helps with the U.S ticket sales which seem to be struggling, some of her venues are just too big.

I've never seen the point in going to stadium tours, paying hundreds of dollars to see a pea in the distance. I saw the Spice Girls at Wembley a few years ago and ended up watching the screen half the time.

Comment

• The Rain on me performance was disappointing to me but I loved Always remember us this way, and she sounded superb on Shallow, loved the arrangement there. Alice was boring to watch too.

She pulled in an amazing crowd though so kudos to her.
                      " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

Comment

• IM STILL NOT OVER SUNDAY NIGHT IT WAS AMAZING

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                          The show does look very good, hopefully it helps with the U.S ticket sales which seem to be struggling, some of her venues are just too big.
                          Lady Gaga’s Fast-Selling Chromatica Ball World Tour Tops $80M Gross

Lady Gaga has sold out 90% of her Chromatica Ball tour and is on track to gross an impressive $4 million per show in the U.S., according to ticket sales reports viewed by Billboard.

Fogel says his only disappointment so far is “that we don’t have more time to add more shows”, based on Lady Gaga’s busy schedule in 2022.
                          https://www.billboard.com/pro/lady-g...million-gross/

$80M gross and 90% sold out one month before the tour kicked off, at least $4M for each of the US shows, Live Nation managers begging her to add more dates due to massive demand and prediction of $100M in just 20 dates at the end of the tour is the opposite of being "struggling to sell tickets".

Comment

• Originally posted by Tidy View Post
                            Lady Gaga’s Fast-Selling Chromatica Ball World Tour Tops $80M Gross

Lady Gaga has sold out 90% of her Chromatica Ball tour and is on track to gross an impressive $4 million per show in the U.S., according to ticket sales reports viewed by Billboard.

Fogel says his only disappointment so far is “that we don’t have more time to add more shows”, based on Lady Gaga’s busy schedule in 2022.
                            https://www.billboard.com/pro/lady-g...million-gross/

$80M gross and 90% sold out one month before the tour kicked off, at least $4M for each of the US shows, Live Nation managers begging her to add more dates due to massive demand and prediction of $100M in just 20 dates at the end of the tour is the opposite of being "struggling to sell tickets".
                            If you have an actual look on ticketek it shows a very different story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

If you have an actual look on ticketek it shows a very different story.
                              what do you mean?

Comment

• Guys, he's trolling as usual. Don't even bother.

Not only do we have that Billboard article, we have as well touringdata figures from two weeks ago and US leg was 85% sold out.
                                Probably more than that by now once the tour has started.

Yes, there are still thousands of unsold tickets in some of the venues, specially the ones who were announced/on sale a couple months ago... But they'll be fine as the date gets closer.
                                And even in the event they're not 100% sold out in the end... that can barely be "struggling".
                                Struggling would be not selling out a 4k capacity theatre a single night... not a 9 stadiums tour leg at 85% months before the shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                  Guys, he's trolling as usual. Don't even bother.

Not only do we have that Billboard article, we have as well touringdata figures from two weeks ago and US leg was 85% sold out.

Yes, there are still thousands of unsold tickets in some of the venues, specially the ones who were announced/on sale a couple months ago... But they'll be fine as the date gets closer.
                                  And even in the event they're not 100% sold out in the end... that can barely be "struggling".
                                  Struggling would be not selling out a 4k capacity theatre a single night... not a 9 stadiums tour leg at 85% months before the shows.
                                  Obviously Gagas tour is doing amazingly well and anyone saying she is struggling is just very wrong, but the fact that you needed to say this, when its obvious youre referring to Katys numbers is so try hard and totally unnecessary, especially for a moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Obviously Gagas tour is doing amazingly well and anyone saying she is struggling is just very wrong, but the fact that you needed to say this, when its obvious youre referring to Katys numbers is so try hard and totally unnecessary, especially for a moderator.
                                    In fact, I wasn't referring to Katy at all...

Comment

In fact, I wasn't referring to Katy at all...
                                      Oh, I guess i forgot about that other residency, my bad

Comment

Guys, he's trolling as usual. Don't even bother.

Yeah, I'm trolling by stating a fact that some of the venues are too big, I didn't say the tour was struggling, did I?, I said some of the U.S shows are struggling to sell out when it's clearly correct, trolling? lord give me strength.

Comment

• Where do fans find the number of tickets sold for this tour? I want to find the number of tickets sold for Carly's Dedicated and So Nice Tour. Only 6 dates of Dedicated Tour are reported.

Comment

• It looks fun but I also feel like the setlist is meh at the same time.

Surprised she’s not performing Government Hooker as it’s gone sort of viral.

Comment

• Gaga just rehearsed "1000 Doves" (acoustic) and "Fun Tonight" at the sound check in Stockholm!
                                              So probably they'll be added to tonight's show setlist.

My bet is she'll add 1000 Doves to the piano section and change Enigma for Fun tonight.

Fingers crossed she keeps making these little changes each night and "Sine From Above" is performed at my show...

Comment

• Comment

• Yes for 1000 Doves !

Regarding the "sold out" I saw pics on twitter with all the upper tiers curtained off.

Edit - app the upper deck is open now. Strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                    Yes for 1000 Doves !

Regarding the "sold out" I saw pics on twitter with all the upper tiers curtained off.

Edit - app the upper deck is open now. Strange.

Seems packed to me.

The upper section in Stockholm, which is a small section anyway, was never on sale. Dumb decision as the seated tickets sold out soon... As previously posted in this same thread.

Attendance for tonight show must be something like 35k-40k, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X