Iggy Azalea | The Great Escape Tour 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iggy Azalea | The Great Escape Tour 2015

“I like the idea of me being kind of a musical escape artist for people,” explained Iggy.
    @IGGYAZALEA
    Also my tour is called "The Great Escape Tour" and this name is somewhat relatable to what ill be naming Album2.
    NICK JONAS will be her special guest.

Tour dates TBA.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Can't wait for the album.

Comment

topic.
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Postponed.

Tinashe and Nick out.
          Originally posted by Thriller
          Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Postponed until September due to "production delays".

Nick Jonas and Tinashe dropped out.
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I think that's it for her.

The GP doesn't give a f*ck about what Azealia Banks or some bitter hip-hop purists have to say, but it doesn't forgive stuff like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er
                From April to September. 5 months. What kind of 'production delays'?

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                  Perfection is an art abi
                  (Standing in for thenewclassic)
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                    TennisShoes and TheFineVanillaBoi dropped from the tour too.

I hope that art is worth it.

Maybe TheNuKlassy pt. 2 is coming beforehand.

Comment

I am glad Nick and Tinashe dropped out of it

Comment

From Billboard: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... ce=twitter

Iggy Azalea
                        Her megahit "Fancy" turned the Aussie MC into a household name in 2014, but those factors don't always translate into arena-level ticket sales. A month before Azalea's scheduled April 14 Great Escape Tour launch, the jaunt was postponed until September due to production delays. While such delays are not unheard-of in the frenetic world of touring, tours with robust ticket sales nearly always find a way to work around them. One industry observer characterized the tour as "a complete crash and burn," noting Azalea's lack of multiple hits and a touring history mostly comprising festival appearances, radio shows and several previously booked venues. "There was a big guarantee, a big ticket price and no fan base," the observer said. "They brought it down because it was a financial disaster." Promoter AEG Live did not respond to requests for comment.
                        Originally posted by Thriller
                        Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

^^^IDK why they thought she could book venues like that in the first place. I wouldn't even risk a theatre tour with her yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                            From Billboard: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... ce=twitter

Iggy Azalea
                            Her megahit "Fancy" turned the Aussie MC into a household name in 2014, but those factors don't always translate into arena-level ticket sales. A month before Azalea's scheduled April 14 Great Escape Tour launch, the jaunt was postponed until September due to production delays. While such delays are not unheard-of in the frenetic world of touring, tours with robust ticket sales nearly always find a way to work around them. One industry observer characterized the tour as "a complete crash and burn," noting Azalea's lack of multiple hits and a touring history mostly comprising festival appearances, radio shows and several previously booked venues. "There was a big guarantee, a big ticket price and no fan base," the observer said. "They brought it down because it was a financial disaster." Promoter AEG Live did not respond to requests for comment.
                            We pretty much knew this but I guess some people need "official" confirmation
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                            X