Madonna - Rebel Heart World Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madonna - Rebel Heart World Tour

First bunch of dates will be announced next week. First leg is supposed to be all-arena tour in Europe.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Can't wait for the tour, her shows are always flawless and the best among pop stars these days.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

$$$

Comment

I wonder when they'll go on sale... the timing of this announcement makes it possible that she will be selling her album along with concert tickets, a la MDNA.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
          First bunch of dates will be announced next week. First leg is supposed to be all-arena tour in Europe.

I hope it's not until the Autumn then. I don't like indoor concerts in the Summer I wonder if it will be the O2 here in the UK.
          It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
          But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

Originally posted by clayton75
            I wonder when they'll go on sale... the timing of this announcement makes it possible that she will be selling her album along with concert tickets, a la MDNA.
            Pre-sales will start the first week of March. Coinciding with the release of the album. Maybe they'll do concert ticket + album package again in US
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Madgefan

I hope it's not until the Autumn then. I don't like indoor concerts in the Summer I wonder if it will be the O2 here in the UK.
              November is certain. It's either Oct/Nov or Nov/Dec.

Too bad she's skipping Turkey. I'll probably skip this tour.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Another thread?
                Can't we just do this in the general thread section like we did with the MDNA tour?
                I mean now there are like 5 topics on UK mix on this era alone.
                It's a bit too much, I guess :-?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonJ
                  Can't we just do this in the general thread section like we did with the MDNA tour?

No! This would be way too confusing IMO. I don't want to go back like 50 pages on the General Artists thread just to find out which Songs she is performing just because someone discussed her latest outfit (just an example)...

it's good to have a thread for the tour.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                  http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

I'd love to go to a Madonna concert again. Hope she plays on the Hallenstadion in Switzerland. Last time she played an outdoor concert in a big stadium and from most places you could barely see something :-?

Comment

I live in the US now, but I am bummed for my Portuguese friends as Fnac Portugal as not announced a special pre sale. This may mean she won't go to Portugal this time.
                      “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

Another thread?
                        I mean now there are like 5 topics on UK mix on this era alone.
                        It's a bit too much, I guess :-?
                        I know....it's like we are competing with the number of different editions of Rebel Heart being released

Comment

We could make threads for each edition, including local ones
                          When we lose what we love
                          Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                          Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Originally posted by luckyONE

No! This would be way too confusing IMO. I don't want to go back like 50 pages on the General Artists thread just to find out which Songs she is performing just because someone discussed her latest outfit (just an example)...

it's good to have a thread for the tour.

Relax. No need to get all feisty.

Just a reminder that during the MDNA era we discussed the tour in the Madonna general artist thread , and it was only about the tour. Worked fine.
                            In my humble opinion so many thrreads is just a waste and causes fragmentation. But no fuzz, if the mods think its fine, who am I. WE...

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike

Ok.

Thanks for the update. If this is policy, it is fine with me. No prob.
                              For me it is just that there are so many topics from 1 era, you have to shuffle through topics to see where what is being posted. (Now I also see a new thread for a new song. )

Maybe it is me just not being "flexible" enough, but I already see the same infor being posted in three topics due to the fact that posters just get confused where to put in.

anyway, case closed.

Comment

Top grossing Tour 2015
                                Madonna - MTV's Artist of the Decade!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadonnaDiva
                                  Top grossing Tour 2015
                                  Solo artist tour, yes. Top grossing tour will be U2's
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Madgefan

November is certain. It's either Oct/Nov or Nov/Dec.

Too bad she's skipping Turkey. I'll probably skip this tour.
                                    I hope so Oct/Nov then Last time in Hyde Park it was Summer but the sound was not good. I miss the Wembley days

Well, you could always visit London if she's skipping Turkey

Comment

How is she gonna so Stadiums in Europe if she starts in fall?
                                      ? Girls' Generation ?
                                      ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                        I wrote "all-arena tour" in the first post
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                          I wrote "all-arena tour" in the first post
                                          /
                                          Sorryyy
                                          ? Girls' Generation ?
                                          ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

I think it's best for everyone to call that season autumn instead of fall
                                            Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                            Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngel
                                              I think it's best for everyone to call that season autumn instead of fall

Comment

since i love the album so much, i will be supporting this tour as well.

we could have a meet-up y'all.

excited for this (and the live DVD/CD release).
                                                My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                X