X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy
    Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Looking forward to Asian & Australian tour gross.
    Seems like we're getting both at the same time.
    Final gross: $155/$160million
    Pretty sure we would've gotten a summer leg if Rocco situation didn't happen.
    Yeah me too. South America and Europe were rumored...and it was more than 1 country in each place.

Anyway...this will be the final DVD setlist when the show is released:

1. "Video Introduction" (contains elements of "Iconic")
    2. "Iconic"
    3. "Bitch I'm Madonna"
    4. "Burning Up"
    5. "Holy Water"/"Vogue"
    6. "Devil Pray"
    7. "Messiah" (video interlude)
    8. "Body Shop"
    9. "True Blue"
    10. "Deeper and Deeper"
    11. "HeartBreakCity"/"Love Don't Live Here Anymore"
    12. "Like a Virgin"
    13. "Jusify My Love"/"S.E.X." (video interlude)
    14. "Living for Love"
    15. "La Isla Bonita"
    16. Medley: "Dress You Up" / "Into the Groove" / "Lucky Star" / "Dress You Up" (Reprise)
    17. "Take A Bow"
    18. "Like A Prayer"
    19. "Rebel Heart"
    20. "Illuminati" (video interlude)
    21. "Music" (with a part of Hanky Panky as well)
    22. "Candy Shop"
    23. "Material Girl"
    24. "La Vie en rose"
    25. "Unapologetic Bitch"
    Encore
    26. "Holiday"

It's a shame we didn't get Ghosttown and Who's That Girl on the official show release...but i can see why they chose two number one hit singles instead (Who's That Girl was also #1 but both Take A Bow and LAP are bigger).
    It's unreal we needed to get to 2016 to actually get Take A Bow on a tour when we think about it
    "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

• I don't really need Like A prayer, but ok. It's a great setlist anyway
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• On paper it's a great set list, but it still feels very random - even when you see it. Great show though, but it's very karaoke Madonna.
        M08T10

Comment

• No Ghosttown or Who's That Girl :evil:
          B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha
            No Ghosttown or Who's That Girl :evil:
            To be fair, she hasn't done GT in months.
            M08T10

Comment

• It's a shame that the beautiful acoustic version of WTG, didn't make the final cut :evil:
              Fortunately I was lucky enough to see and hear it live in Barcelona for the first time in my life.
              Maybe it will be in the bonus disc
              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Well I'm happy to announce that I survived my first Madonna concert and here to report back.
                I had a "Heart Stage" ticket so arrived at around 5.15 to check in at 5.45.
                Got issued my tote bag with my program and BEAUTIFUL hard cover, bound book all about her touring history. At 6pm we were ushered into the pretty lush V.I.P function. Free drinks, food, a dj etc.
                We stayed in there till 10.15pm where we had to endure the end of DJ Mary Mac (horrendous btw) and we were told at 10.30pm she'd be on in 40 mins.....
                Cut to 11.30pm and the show started!!!

The show itself was utterly breathtaking in every way, shape and form.
                Being less than 5 metres from a living legend was truly indescribable.
                We made eye contact for a few brief second and I swear my heart stopped beating.
                After "Body Shop" there was a wardrobe malfunction and she had to be sewn into her pants on stage, hilarious.
                Was very moving to be close enough to see the tears in her eyes at the end of "Take a Bow".
                Crushed that we didn't get "Crazy For You", I woulda died.
                Pretty disappointed that our "Unapologetic Bitch" was the random drag queen host of the V.I.P function when Kylie was so heavily touted but it just goes to prove that Minogue has no idea how to make a good decision in the past few years.
                Madonna and the dancers looked to be having the time of their lives and gave it their all and the few vocal wobbles in "Dress You Up" can be forgiven for the amount of energy everyone was giving.
                As "Holiday" rolled to a close the clock struck 2am and the rush to get to public transport began.
                I had a 2 hour drive home and have had 4 hours sleep today but I would do it all again to see her in the flesh.
                She told us the start was so late so specific camera set ups could be done for the show and they were indeed going all out to get every inch of the action.
                She kept asking guy if the dvd/blu ray could be two for the price of one so I'm guessing we're getting the tour and either a doco or the "Tears of a Clown" show since it was professionally filmed.
                All in all THE BEST live show I've ever been to and something I'll remember forever.
                Now for some much needed SLEEP!!!
                Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• Amazing review, Amazing read.
                  Thanx for posting AussiePopStar8

Comment

• I loved reading your review, glad that you got to experience Madonna live

Comment

• Is the DVD out already?
                      "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

• Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues
                        Is the DVD out already?
                        Wait for leak, it won;t be long, hackers are probably remastering it now

Comment

• Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues
                          Is the DVD out already?
                          +1

I hope a release date and possibly a pre-order will be announced soon!

Comment

• Hopefully it won't take 9 months to edit this one, and they better not screw it up like they did MDNA.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I'm still waiting her to announce some more dates.

Comment

• ^ I'm certain she won't. If anything, she's going to move on with the "Tears of a Clown" intimate show.
                                One of her dancers said "more to come" on Instagram right after she finished it and, yesterday, she also instagramed "the next chapter".

Comment

• As long as they keep M away from the editing room, tour dvd will be fine
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                    As long as they keep M away from the editing room, tour dvd will be fine

Comment

• So i was predicting 155/160 million and she does 170 million with this tour

More than U2 and probably around the same as Bruce will do.
                                      170 million with an arena only tour, something she doesn't do since 2004.
                                      More impressive...170 million with only a bit over 1 million people attending her shows
                                      When we think that S&S had over 3.5 million people watching her and grossed 404 million...she's NOT losing her touring power as some people were trying to say.

Also...her stats are on par with The Confessions Tour:

TCT (60 shows)
                                      1,209,593 tickets - $194.75m
                                      $161 per ticket average

RHT (82 shows)
                                      1,045,479 tickets - $169.8m
                                      $162 per ticket average

All this without south america so yeah...she's doing "fine"

Comment

• BB Boxscores

1 Madonna Saitama Super Arena Saitama, Japan Feb. 13-14, 2016 $9,609,418 37,706 /
                                        37,706 2 / 2 $440, $79 Live Nation Global Touring

2 Madonna Studio City Event Center Macau Feb. 20-21, 2016 $8,265,771 7,446 /
                                        7,446 2 / 2 $2,748, $323 Live Nation Global Touring/in-house

3 Madonna Taipei Arena Taipei, Taiwan Feb. 4, 6, 2016 $6,578,042 22,554 /
                                        22,554 2 / 2 $900, $12 Live Nation Global Touring

4 Madonna National Stadium Singapore Feb. 28, 2016 $6,093,229 19,123 /
                                        19,123 1 / 1 $914, $77 Live Nation Global Touring/East West Best

5 Madonna Allphones Arena Sydney, Australia March 19-20, 2016 $6,052,001 26,370 /
                                        26,370 2 / 2 $370, $68 Live Nation Global Touring

6 Madonna Rod Laver Arena Melbourne, Australia March 12-13, 2016 $5,482,518 23,768 /
                                        23,768 2 / 2 $370, $70 Live Nation Global Touring

7 Madonna SM Mall of Asia Arena Manila, Philippines Feb. 24-25, 2016 $4,956,105 15,710 /
                                        15,710 2 / 2 $1,212, $66 Live Nation Global Touring

8 Madonna AsiaWorld-Arena Hong Kong Feb. 17-18, 2016 $4,907,134 21,808 /
                                        21,808 2 / 2 $320, $88 Live Nation Global Touring

9 Madonna Impact Arena Bangkok, Thailand Feb. 9-10, 2016 $4,584,740 19,930 /
                                        19,930 2 / 2 $848, $56 Live Nation Global Touring

10 Madonna Vector Arena Auckland, New Zealand March 5-6, 2016 $3,593,978 17,386 /
                                        17,386 2 / 2 $334, $62 Live Nation Global Touring

11 Madonna Brisbane Entertainment Centre Brisbane, Australia March 16-17, 2016 $2,332,579 13,886 /
                                        13,886 2 / 2 $373, $68 Live Nation Global Touring

Comment

• Awesome numbers, congrats, can't wait for a bluray release.
                                          Whitney Houston

Comment

• Wow for Japan...

Comment

• I can't at some of the prices
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Japan should've gotten more dates/cities ; also why not a lil trek to South Korea? They've been very supportive of her stuff

Comment

Working...
                                                X