No announcement yet.

Katy Perry - Las Vegas Residency 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Oh my god she looks AMAZING.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think she’s going to absolutely kill this! It made for her. I’d love to see it.
              Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

This could have a fun throwback vibe to it. I used to really love her. Katy and spectacle go hand in hand, so it would certainly be worth it visually.

It would be amazing to hear Waking Up in Vegas... in Vegas

Comment

Her shows will be amazing and so much fun.
                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Comment

Comment

Should be interesting, was surprised when i read she will have a residency.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                          I think if the pandemic didn't happen, this would have been huge for her. Gwen was never that relevant to pull off a residency, she only had a huge album as a solo act. Whoever told her to go to Vegas had to be fired. Christina was promising but she could have done a Burlesque or a Back to Basics themed kind of show to distinguish her show from the others, but she doesn't look like she could pull it off with her current look (no offense), and there will always be comparisons to Britney (it's basically comparing Celine's iconic Vegas run to Mariah's short-lived abysmal set of Vegas shows) so it wasn't going to do as well as Britney's residency, which was the pioneer for the pop/dance millennial audience. Katy has a strong pop catalog and that is her advantage.
                          LOL No one compared Xtina's residency to Britney. They were nothing alike, I have never seen any comment like that in any of her youtube videos or fan reviews. Crazy, crazy statement

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X