Katy Perry - Las Vegas Residency 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Million View Post
    Because I don't want to condone with made-up lies created just to downplay a real artist???
    How is katy not a real artist?

Comment

• The obsession been real.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
        The obsession been real.
        Some are obsessed with lies while others are obsessed with the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Million View Post

Let's take down ANOTHER LIE created by kidcats

FINDING THE REAL SOURCE:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...residency.html

NOW LET'S CLICK ON THE ‘‘REPORTS’’ LINK AND IT REDIRECTS YOU TO THIS SITE:

https://screenrant.com/american-idol...ntract-salary/

NOW LET'S CLICK ON THE 'Electronic Vegas' LINK AND IT REDIRECTS TO THIS SITE:

https://electronic.vegas/news/entert...resorts-world/

NOW LETS CLICK ON THE ‘‘shared on Twitter’’ LINK AND WE FIND THE REAL SOURCE:

THE SOURCE OF THIS MADE UP LIE IS A TWEET CREATED BY THE FORMER @PERRYMEDIAA (Katy Perry Media) WHICH HAS NOW DRESSED UP AS “ADELE TODAY”.
          I personally think this is an exceptional piece of investigative work - I knew those numbers couldn’t be true. It’s also laughable that a mainstream publication like the Daily Mail might repeat news like this as if it were fact, based on such shoddy sources!

The volume of reports for this topic is starting to irritate me and the rest of the moderation team, so until we can decide what to do, let’s give this topic a short rest shall we.

Comment

• Thread reopened, please remain civil.

Comment

• Just wanted to add that the source of her Vegas salary is actually DeuxMoi, a well-known and reliable source, and reported then by that twitter account.

Now back to the show.

I love the showgirl part towards the end of the show.

It's very Vegas revue but with a Katy Perry twist.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She could never make $168M from 16 dates, come on. 5000 capacity x $250 average ticket minus expenses leaves her with $10M-$15M. Which is still stupendous money for such little work.

Comment

• I really enjoyed the residency so far. Such an amazing show. Only two points I didnt like are the toilet scene for California gurls ( Why) and the Mr Maskie bit which just goes on for too long. But it made me discover the incredible Lost, which I had never heard before, so it was worth it .
                  I really enjoy her cover of Greatest love of all, in my opinion she sounds great and I am so impressed with the sustained belt at the end - she can hold it for days! On the 7th she did one of the little runs Whitney used to, going into headvoice at one point on the word "happening". Loved it.
                  Proud of Katy and the show she put together.

Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• The Daisies remix segment is so good also - this version should have been the single. The backdrop is spectacular

Comment

• Found this on youtube - her voice is so strong now.

Comment

• Studio version of the tour arrangement part of Bon Apetit and Daisies.
                        This is fan made and so amazing.
                        I really hope this happens officially at some point and goes on streaming. The different remixes, mash ups and reimaginings of the tracks are so great.

Comment

• I like new arrangements, she learned from the best - Madonna.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The crowd from the show on the 8th were amazing and Katy really responded to that. Definitely the best show so far !

Comment

• Swish Swish Bon Apetit and Daisies.

SS is such a freaking bop - should have been much bigger than it was

That horrible video killed it

Comment

• This is flawless. When Im gone transitioning into Walking on Air.

Why was WOA not a single. It would have smashed everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                  I like new arrangements, she learned from the best - Madonna.
                                  There is a channel on youtube that is making studio versions of the tour arrangements. They are amazing. I love how she didnt just trot out the studio versions that everyone has heard a million times.

Comment

• ^ Lemme check them out.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Just got back from Vegas today, went to see Katy's show on Friday 14th and it was fantastic.

It was my 4th time seeing a Katy show and each show her imagination gets bigger and bigger and the production is literally larger than life now.

The mushroom stage and Trashun stage were incredible

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycool View Post
                                        Just got back from Vegas today, went to see Katy's show on Friday 14th and it was fantastic.

It was my 4th time seeing a Katy show and each show her imagination gets bigger and bigger and the production is literally larger than life now.

Glad you had a great time and yeah, she literally took Vegas shows to a level never imagined before. Not surprised though, she is an incredible performer.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycool View Post
                                          Just got back from Vegas today, went to see Katy's show on Friday 14th and it was fantastic.

By the way I am so jealous of you hearing the sustained belt at the end of Greatest love of all live. The way that G#4 must have resonated through the sound system gives me goosebumps.

Comment

• Since the first leg is over, we should get the first boxscores very very soon. Maybe even this upcoming week.

Comment

Working...
                                            X