Janet Jackson - Unbreakable Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Benjamin
    So they are actually going ahead with this tour in 2018? Wow! I know it's so far away, but this does give me hope.
    It would be so perfect if she released 'Unbreakable part II' late 2017/early 2018 and then start touring again.
    I doubt this will happen

I think it will be a Cher Living Proof situation. The focus won't be on the not-so-recent name giving album anymore but on the hits
    Btw what about a new GH? I know there's not much to add but since when do companies care anyway? Since Janet's target group is not really the spotify / YouTube generation I can totally see her releasing another compilation

Comment

• Janet is now the owner of all her Master Recordings from 1993 to this day. Since that Jimmy has confirmed that they continued making new songs with Janet and that he don't know will it be Unbreakable 2 or new album, she could release few of those new songs and let's say some 10 greatest hits from that period. Maybe even packed with a tour DVD (RN, janet, Number Ones - she owns them all now). The best part about Janet's career now is that she can do whatever she wants. She was signing most profitable and smartest contracts.
      Gone.

Comment

• Are there even tapes for Number Ones tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Bojan
          Janet is now the owner of all her Master Recordings from 1993 to this day. Since that Jimmy has confirmed that they continued making new songs with Janet and that he don't know will it be Unbreakable 2 or new album, she could release few of those new songs and let's say some 10 greatest hits from that period. Maybe even packed with a tour DVD (RN, janet, Number Ones - she owns them all now). The best part about Janet's career now is that she can do whatever she wants. She was signing most profitable and smartest contracts.
          That's amazing. Though what she needs to do I reissue her catalogue on vinyl and cd (as remastered deluxe editions)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDiva
            Btw what about a new GH?
            Nah, the last one was released in 2010 and there is not much new stuff to add.
            I think a b-sides / rare tracks collection would be a good compilation.

1 Start Anew
            2 Diamonds
            3 Making Love In The Rain
            4 You Need Me
            5 Skin Game
            6 One More Chance
            7 And On And On
            8 70's Love Groove
            9 God's Stepchild
            10 Who
            11 I'm Here
            12 Pops Up
            13 Roll Witchu
            14 Days Go By
            15 Let Me Know

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDiva
              Are there even tapes for Number Ones tho
              Yeah. Royal Albert Hall. She was also filming everything behind the scenes, during the whole tour. We could get a documentary too. We saw few scenes of it last year at BET Awards.
              Gone.

Comment

• Janet is getting ready to continue the tour. According to Gil, they are having late night phone calls and going over Janet's music catalogue.

UNBREAKABLE Album Gold certification - here we come.
                Gone.

Comment

• That's amazing!

Comment

• So Live Nation is being sued for her tour. LOL.
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                    X