Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adele Live 2022

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Artoo View Post
    I’m sorry but she makes it really difficult to feel sorry for her over Vegas. Cancelling an entire residency twenty four hours before the first show, frankly, is completely inexcusable when the fault lies at a piece of the set not being released. To be honest I really don’t buy the excuse either considering how long it’s been.
    This!
    Haven't been early since '88

    Comment


    • I don't get why they haven't planned a worldwide tour yet? Is it still about covid or Adele is not keen on the idea of touring? Styles is touring stadiums at the moment...


      Originally posted by Artoo View Post
      I’m sorry but she makes it really difficult to feel sorry for her over Vegas. Cancelling an entire residency twenty four hours before the first show, frankly, is completely inexcusable when the fault lies at a piece of the set not being released. To be honest I really don’t buy the excuse either considering how long it’s been.
      I agree with you! It's ridiculous..

      Comment


      • It’s really odd she hasn’t announced a tour, making me wonder if the Vegas shows were supposed to extend and she’s somehow under contract for unannounced shows?

        Straight white men rule everything around me

        Comment


        • It isn't even that the shows haven't been rescheduled; it's the silence. She addresses that in the interview, but in such a ridiculous way.

          On one hand, she says something like "I'm not going to get on Insta and TikTok to say 'I'm working on it!; I'm working on it!' ... Of course, I'm working on it!" OK? Why wouldn't you want to tell fans that?

          And then almost in the same breath she says she's not going to update people if there's "nothing to update". Like, which is it, Adele? You're working on it or there's nothing happening?

          Comment


          • I assumed she isn't keen on doing a worldwide tour, which is why she wanted to do those Vegas shows and the one-off festival here and there.

            Comment


            • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

              Comment


              • I'm reading on reddit that people who held on to their tickets did not have a say in which show for which they were rescheduled. Some got scheduled right around Christmas. Since I had closing night tickets, I'm guessing mine would have gone up in March, nearly a full year after I was supposed to have seen her.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                  I'm reading on reddit that people who held on to their tickets did not have a say in which show for which they were rescheduled. Some got scheduled right around Christmas. Since I had closing night tickets, I'm guessing mine would have gone up in March, nearly a full year after I was supposed to have seen her.
                  Have you seen her live before?

                  I think the whole Vegas thing has been so badly handled. I really hope she pulls something amazing out of the bag to justify it, because if it’s just Adele stood in front of a screen…
                  Straight white men rule everything around me

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                    Have you seen her live before?
                    No, it was kind of a bucket list item to see her, but the whole situation really soured me, and I realized I wasn't even excited anymore to see her.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

                      No, it was kind of a bucket list item to see her, but the whole situation really soured me, and I realized I wasn't even excited anymore to see her.
                      She’s good but I totally get your reaction. Even if she performs in twenty years, it’ll probably be the same show…
                      Straight white men rule everything around me

                      Comment


                      • Her lack of interest in this whole era is just astounding.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X