No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Aguilera Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the show being 75 minutes helped it and Feel This Moment and Jagger were highlights, the crowd went crazy for them.

I really do wish she would include her other hits but it was still great.

I had a great time and her voice really is in top shape, very happy I flew over for the show.

Comment

• I also read she went off the stage too much and that she didn’t sang too many verses nothing new.

It’s also sad that concet is so short in that big arena.
      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Sat August 6, 2022, 20:20.
        Christina Aguilera / ROSALÍA / Nathy Peluso

Comment

• Wow the O2 arena show was amazing - loved the visuals so much better than the X tour! IMO, the shows in the arena looked so much better than the ones in smaller stages (festivals).

Tbh I don't like the constant breaks from the stage but oh well. Also, she does not need to lipsync the high notes, she can easily re-arrange the songs to avoid the high notes (guess she does not want to damage her voice). last but not least, a little choreography wouldn't hurt, she was having so much fun during Candyman and liked it that she made an effort to move her body Thank god they added a Burlesque segment but I wish they could do the full express performance haha

I love the Spanish singles but I'd rather have them skipped for UK and instead add Hurt for example.

Comment

• Comment

• Christina Aguilera / ROSALÍA / Nathy Peluso

Comment

• 'Last night was EPIC! So much love for her, people chanting “CHRISTINA!” at two different points.

There was no “Sueltame”, I’m guessing because of Bimini doing “Glam” earlier, and “Fall in Line” played over the video about Don’t Say Gay.

She said she’s doing the Latin Grammys and new music (guessing “La Luz”) is “coming in the Fall”. Her exact words.

The crowd was SO WILD I could barely hear her. Every belt was met with ecstatic screams from the crowd, it was magical.

The beach balls were back at the end, but this time they said GAY, CAN’T HOLD US DOWN and LET’S GET DIRRTY.

There were moments, especially during “What A Girl Wants”, where she looked exactly like Debutina, it was as if time had frozen. I got chills.

A fabulous set of UK events. I really, really hope it convinces her to promote here next time.'

These are not my words

Comment

• I’m glad you had fun and that X had fun.
                  Reviews are rlly good.

I guess she’ll go on vacation now…

Hopefully in future her shows will be longer…

Comment

Comment

• 80k, nice

Comment

• I also saw her at Brighton Pride last night. The general consensus around the community is she was excellent, which I very much agree with! I had no idea she was such a good performer, and her voice sounded great. I’m always surprised artists do such long sets at Brighton; she could have easily cut it to about an hour but it was cool to see the full show.

My favourite was Lady Marmalade, I also loved when she added relevant parts like the Don’t Say Gay and the Pride flag train when she performed Beautiful. There were a few parts I’d change though:

- the Bimini part was not good. Hardly anyone knew the song, it felt random and unnecessary, and Bimini is not a great performer.

- there were way too many costume changes. In the arenas it probably worked better but in a festival setting it made the show feel very disjointed

- the costumes she was changing into weren’t worthwhile. her bodysuits reminded me of queens on drag race in the final lip-sync, when they haven’t got any outfits left

- she seemed incredibly ill-at-ease when she talked to the crowd. The fact she was barely audible didn’t help, but her bizarre fake laughing was so awkward it was almost funny. I don’t think it helped the GP view of her being disingenuous.

Otherwise is was a great show (with exception of Come On Over missing from the setlist!)

Comment

• Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Mon August 8, 2022, 21:20.

Comment

Comment

• Interesting how they changed or named summer series show in Aguilera Tour last minute.

I guess it’s indication of next 2023 tour?

I watched her Brighton show and it was good, filled w hits and few moments I would like to get rid off.

I hope her shows in future will look more expensive and polished. She’s more and more included in mini choreos, costumes are better and better.

I would love longer shows and her singing songs in full without many skipping the lyrics and also she needs some revamp in some songs like an example high note in Candyman.

And my final wish is that she sings Beautiful more simple so audience can follow her.

As much as I would love her to kick out FTM and MLJ ppl seems to rlly enjoy them… but she can get rid off LTBL.

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                Interesting how they changed or named summer series show in Aguilera Tour last minute.

I guess it’s indication of next 2023 tour?

I watched her Brighton show and it was good, filled w hits and few moments I would like to get rid off.

I hope her shows in future will look more expensive and polished. She’s more and more included in mini choreos, costumes are better and better.

I would love longer shows and her singing songs in full without many skipping the lyrics and also she needs some revamp in some songs like an example high note in Candyman.

And my final wish is that she sings Beautiful more simple so audience can follow her.

As much as I would love her to kick out FTM and MLJ ppl seems to rlly enjoy them… but she can get rid off LTBL.
                                Agree 100%

LTBL/VANITY OUT.

I'd like her to finally sing some songs from Liberation (Pipe / Like I Do)

Comment

• I actually love that she incorporated Vanity in set, it’s fun, especially for Pride shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                    I don't mind that she sings it differently. But I do find it funny that right before she sings, she tells everyone to sing along if they know the words and then does that

Comment

• Yeah hahah it’s sing a long song

Anyways hope this “tour” gives her confidence and push her up to more.

Comment

Working...
                                      X