X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour

THE ERAS TOUR

US leg:

The tour is really happening and you can get pre-sale codes bc ordering the album in her UK store

https://storeuk.taylorswift.com

Pls come to Germany Blondie I'm begging on my knees
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri November 11, 2022, 14:08.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Getting tickets will be impossible Imma cry
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

omgomgomgomg

Comment

She‘s probably never coming to Switzerland

Comment

She was about to perform in Poland at the Open'er Festival in 2020. Hope she visits my country during this tour, cause otherwise...

The setlist will be very interesting, cause since her last tour she's released 4 albums (6 including re-recordings)...
          Last edited by arab; Tue October 25, 2022, 19:28.

Comment

Comment

CONFIRMED ON HER WEBSITE!!!

US DATES:
              https://www.taylorswift.com/events/

Comment

INTERNATIONAL DATES SOON AAAHHH

Comment

Comment

The graphic designers have left the building.
                    Weird to see a stadium tour beginning in March/April.
                    She’s coming to collect those tour records now.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Unusually in the modern era of variably priced “platinum tickets” where fans get little information about set ticket prices, Swift has announced the cost of her tickets in advance. They run from $49 up to $449., with VIP packages will start at $199 up to $899 on a first come, first served basis.
                      https://variety.com/2022/music/news/...235419454/amp/

Comment

So excited for this!

I wonder how she will represent each era? 2/3 songs from each album? I've always thought she did a good job of including past material + focussing on current material with her tours. But with her not having toured 4 albums, I guess it will be more diluted.

Those dates are very spread out! Europe immediately after the last US date, I'm guessing.

Comment

The site's crashed for me. Sigh. It's gonna be a session getting decently-priced tickets for this.
                          Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#1]
                          Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2022: [#1]
                          Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2022: [#1]
                          Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2022: [#1]
                          Akini's Favourite Music Videos: [#1]
                          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Anti-Hero [6 weeks]
                          AlbumClash 2.0: [SZA vs. Bruce Springsteen]

"These gays, they're trying to murder me."

Comment

I'm ready and patiently waiting for her to announce the EU leg tour dates
                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

If I don’t get a ticket for this that’ll be my 13th reason I had really good tickets for Lover Fest :,)
                              Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue November 1, 2022, 14:35.

Comment

Seriously, I need to get a ticket. And I dont care if I have to travel somewhere else this time.

Comment

She can now release the remaining re-recordings throughout the tour and it would fit the eras concept perfectly oh wow

Comment

She is gigantic in the Philippines but their biggest stadium holds only 25,000 people. She'd have to do a lil residency there.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

She is gigantic in the Philippines but their biggest stadium holds only 25,000 people. She'd have to do a lil residency there.
                                      111m people live there, so surely, she could do 10 concerts in a row there, couldn't she?

Comment

Maybe she will play somewhere else, I remember Madonna once played in a harbour area in Finland back in 2009.

Comment

I am now in line to register. Fingers crossed.
                                          Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#1]
                                          Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2022: [#1]
                                          Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2022: [#1]
                                          Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2022: [#1]
                                          Akini's Favourite Music Videos: [#1]
                                          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Anti-Hero [6 weeks]
                                          AlbumClash 2.0: [SZA vs. Bruce Springsteen]

"These gays, they're trying to murder me."

Comment

Biggest tour of 2022 incoming...

Hmm I really hope she visits Switzerland but I doubt it. Guess I will have to travel somewhere, because I really would love to see her live.

Comment

I doubt if she'll come to Turkey but if she comes i'll go.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I wonder how long is this tour going to last. The demand will be huge.

Comment

I like the concept!

If she doesn't perform many Midnights tracks per date, she could represent the album collectively throughout the whole tour by performing different album tracks across different dates.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X