Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
    Registration successful!
    This didn't age well. Wonder if Biden can get me a ticket.
    Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2022: [80-76]
    Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2022: [Starting 12/19]
    Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2022: [Starting 12/26]
    Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#18]
    Akini's Favourite Music Videos: [50-46]
    Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Anti-Hero (4 weeks)
    AlbumClash 2.0: [Rosalía vs. Steve Lacy]

History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes.

Comment

This source is often reliable. Someone on another board has claimed that there were still 800,000 tickets after the pre-sale, but since Taylor's statement didn't mention them, I figured this must be wrong.

Comment

In a Belgian newspaper it has basically been confirmed she will do Barcelona, Zurich and Brussels. They mentioned something about a commercial for Capital One in a coffeebar, and the cities are listed on a menu. The one who was interviewed only mentioned those three cities. Obviously there are more.
        Last edited by Michiel; Thu December 1, 2022, 11:09.
        Eudaimonia
        Last.fm
        Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michiel View Post
          In a Belgian newspaper it has basically been confirmed she will do Barcelona, Zurich and Brussels. They mentioned something about a commercial for Capital One in a coffeebar, and the cities are listed on a menu. The one who was interviewed only mentioned those three cities. Obviously there are more.
          ZURICH!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

I just screamed out loud in the office

First time ever she'd visit Switzerland aaaaaaaahhhhhh this will be bloodbath to get (good) tickets!!!!!!

Comment

Oh wow I'm literally shaking only based on these rumors alone haha, i didn't even know i was that much of a stan

Comment

Yeah me too haha! Take with a grain of salt until it is confirmed, but it’s a huge respectable newspaper and a person who works in the business. It was in an long-ass interview where different persons talk about her succes.
              Eudaimonia
              Last.fm
              Instagram

Comment

Yes, I won't get my hopes up too much for sure + as I said, it will be so crazy to get tickets (and I "need" to get seating tickets as I can't stand for too long) but it's a first rumor and I was looking forward to that. As you say, it seems to be a reliable source and honestly, this is going to be her biggest tour so far so finally visiting countries she never visited makes a lot of sense this time.

I'm sure she'll book the Letzigrund stadium. I like the Hallenstadion so much more, but its capacy is 13'000 people while Letzigrund has 40'000 and she should definitely be able to fill out the bigger one.

Comment

I will be fighting for a ticket but actually I am expecting not to be able to purchase one.

Comment

I hope for Paris, she plays Longchamp Racecourse which has a capacity of 50,000. Stade de France would be a little bit risky...

Comment

I don’t see her selling 50k tickets in Paris. La Défense Arena would be a better pick, with a capacity of around 35k

Comment

Oh wow
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

I have a feeling that Ticketmaster is trying sabotaging this tour due to the presale drama and is therefore reluctant to arranging and adding more US dates for her. After all, Taylor is an AEG/MTG artist and Live Nation hates AEG.

Comment

Again: oh wow!
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

I just keep oh wow-ing

Comment

Those golden chocolate bars give RPDR vibes
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Don't piss off the Swifties

Comment

Working...
                                  X