Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah Carey - Charmbracelet Tour

Code:
    warning: for the people who are going and want the show to be a surprise, don't read this.

Ok, yesterday, I went to see Mariah live for the first time and WOW She was amazing! I knew she could sing live, but i didn't know it would actually be this good. Ofcourse she was fashionably late as ever. We didn't have a support act so after 1 and a half hours waiting listening to some r&b tunes from some "dj", we could begin:

Intro
    A video with all different favous builings from all over the world, made like they were next to each other. Very cool!
    01. Heartbreaker / Heartbreaker Remix
    She walked from the back of the crowd to the front with all her bodygards around her. It was great When she was on stage she had her dancers being fake photographers. Pretty cool. Then she said "hello amsterdam!" (while we were in Rotterdam but meh...) And said, "it's kinda smokey here!" "but thet's ok, cause it's amsterdam" and the crouwd went booooooooooo!!!! hehe. anyway....
    02. Dreamlover
    Then she did one of my favourites, dreamlover!
    03. Through The Rain

A big chare came and she sat down, drank a little voice drink thingie and talked about how personal that song was. Anyway, I'm not really a fan of this song, but the live version was amazing!!! very good.
    04. My All / Club Mix (Dancers only)
    then she said she was gonna do a song from her fav album, butterfly and she sang my all. Then it speeded up to the remix and she left to change clothes.
    05. Clown (After Marionette Show Intro)
    The into was cool. Big eminem diss. It was like the eminem show album, but then it said Marion3tte Show.
    06. Without You (Voted Song)
    Mariah said we could choose between Mariah Theme and the crowd went Yeeeeee... or Without You, and the cowd went WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Mariah: so, without you it is
    07. Honey
    They first showed the video while Mariah changed. Then she had a kinda chinese/japanese outfit and did the song.
    08. I Know What You Want
    the curtains went down and we saw the video I know what you want on there. Then Mariah came out with her Harley Davidson t-shit and did her few lines and went back again.

09. Subtle Invitation
    OMG, the curtains went up and we saw mariah hanging in some swing chair. She went down slowely and landed on the piano, were she layed down on. (wow)

10. My Saving Grace
    Then this song with old mariah pictures in the background.
    11. Band Introduction
    This was cool. She did the whole bacnd introduction singing! It was great But she did mention the dutch Space Care a lot of times.... :-?
    12. Iíll Be There (Featuring Trey Lorenz)
    All i can say it WOOOOO!
    13. Trey Lorenz - Friend of Mine
    Ok trey, we know you can sing and those other 3 background singers too, but i came for mariah!
    14. Bringiní On The Heartbreak
    WOW, she had a great dress in the samestyle as the video. Very nice.
    15. Fantasy (Remix)
    After yet another change, she did one of my favourites. Whoohoo!
    16. Always Be My Baby
    Whoooooooooo! the dancers were throwing real mariah beachballs into the crowd!
    17. Make It Happen
    this had to be my favourite of the night. it was great! and ofcourse she did the "don't let go, don't ever ever let go" part!
    then everybody took a bow and left. The crowd went crazy! we want more, blabla... so, she came back:
    18. Vision of Love
    This was great, except for the super-mega english queer screaming almost every song with mariah...
    19. Hero
    Crowd went wiled! so did the ugly english queer, so i had to ask him to stop. i said: honey, let mariah do the singing for once. i paid to hear mariah, not you" so, he shut up and i enjoyed the last song of the evening.
    20. Butterfly (Outro)
    while she walked away and thanked all of us she did a little butterfly piece. it wa great!

The End
    MySpace

Re: Mariah Carey - Charmbracelet Tour

Originally posted by honeystacia
    18. Vision of Love
    This was great, except for the super-mega english queer screaming almost every song with mariah...
    Dazzle you stalker!! :x

I saw some clips of the show on TV and she did her little ditz wiggle dance which made me laugh But she seems to do the big favorites, I like that. And how annoying is the 'Hello Amsterdam' thing That's like saying Hello London!!! when you're in Manchester or something, do your homework.
    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6321635

Comment

lol. but yeah, she said amsterdam 2 times and the 2nd time a guy from backstage said something to her (probably that we were in rotterdam) but she didn't hear him and said "honey, you're confusing me". later trey lorenz talked about it and said that they were staying in amsterdam so that's why there was a little confusion....
      but well, like my new signtaure sais: i found new respect for mariah the show was great
      MySpace

Comment

Wow. Great write-up, Matt!! Glad to hear so many people are enjoying themselves at these Mariah concerts... and good to see she's picked all the right songs too.
        Baaaaad relationship??
        The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

One of her best live vocals ever!

Comment

Why is a 16 year old thread being raked up? #Spam

Comment

Still pissed af we didn't get a DVD for this.
              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                Yeah, this was her last tour to have the solid vocals supreme!

Everything that came after should have credited her vocal engineer Brian for 50% share of royalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Eamon
                  Why is a 16 year old thread being raked up? #Spam
                  Itís very normal for Retro threads to be discussed at any time.

Comment

This was deff her best tour, a proof she can get it right when she wants to. But she usually doesn't, at least when it comes to touring.
                    Floped and localed

Comment

Re: Mariah Carey - Charmbracelet Tour

I remember sitting in the rain, waiting for the doors to open. I promised myself to get a seat next time.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                        Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                        Yeah, this was her last tour to have the solid vocals supreme!

Everything that came after should have credited her vocal engineer Brian for 50% share of royalties.
                        Yet the Charmbracelet tour had the same lipped parts as every tour since. Try again.

Comment

Working...
                        X