Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Thanks

Comment

I can't even reach the official store now, the page won't load. If that's an indicator of the tour ticket demand...

Comment

^ i pre-ordered something on tuesday and haven't got the code for early access yet :(

Comment

I also haven't got a code yet, so I assume they haven't been sent yet

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
            Just read they are sent today, on the 17th, so i guess we should get them in a few hours

Damn i'm so nervous. I want good places

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike
              Just read they are sent today, on the 17th, so i guess we should get them in a few hours

Same

Comment

I think I want to see this.
                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Same
                  Good luck then. I just got my code, hope you as well

Comment

x2 tickets per one access code.

Comment

Same
                      Good luck then. I just got my code, hope you as well
                      Same you also good luck

Comment

So Friday, 10 am it is... knew it! Individual codes, only two tickets per person, window lasts until Sat 10 p.m.... in theory it sounds as if it should be smooth sailing. If only I had any idea how large (or small) the actual amount of presale tickets is - I'd just relax and buy them Friday evening after work. But I don't wanna take any chances!
                        Why is this whole ticket buying stuff always so nerve wrecking??

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLinda
                          So Friday, 10 am it is... knew it! Individual codes, only two tickets per person, window lasts until Sat 10 p.m.... in theory it sounds as if it should be smooth sailing. If only I had any idea how large (or small) the actual amount of presale tickets is - I'd just relax and buy them Friday evening after work. But I don't wanna take any chances!
                          IKR damn I already am thinking about the scenario's for me to go to the toilet during my shift, before my official break starts, so I have plenty of time, to get everything working

Comment

Anybody ever done standing at the O2 in London? I would get the early access tickets to get near the front, but I want to go get drinks and stuff in the break and some die hard fan is guaranteed to steal my place

Comment

IKR damn I already am thinking about the scenario's for me to go to the toilet during my shift, before my official break starts, so I have plenty of time, to get everything working
                              Well, at least we received our codes as planned... remember the Formation Tour? Now, that was an absolute nightmare! Thanks again for helping me out back then, I was literally panicking!

Good luck to everyone in the race tomorrow!

Comment

Well, at least we received our codes as planned... remember the Formation Tour? Now, that was an absolute nightmare! Thanks again for helping me out back then, I was literally panicking!

Good luck to everyone in the race tomorrow!
                                yeah the Formation Tour was a nightmare indeed and everything for a fellow Bey fan

Comment

Yay, got my tickets

Comment

Yay, got my tickets
                                    Lucky you, still No luck for me

Comment

^ how come? All pre-sale tickets already gone?

There were quite a lot available for the swiss date. Standing tickets, seating tickets and even golden circle. Prices were nearly as expensive as the Ariana tickets i got

Comment

Got my ticket and actually it would have been very relaxed... but I couldn't pay by credit card (the online paying system has been changed recently which requires you to reregister your card with some kind of code that they send to you, but it takes "1-2 days" to be issued and I'm waiting for it since Tuesday :evil: ). Then I was idiotic enough to accidentally close the ticketmaster window *facepalm* !
                                        Had to start from scratch, but all went well - I even got a better seat, imo. So... phew.

Comment

^ how come? All pre-sale tickets already gone?

There were quite a lot available for the swiss date. Standing tickets, seating tickets and even golden circle. Prices were nearly as expensive as the Ariana tickets i got
                                          Yeah everything is gone :(

Comment

^ wow, that's sad to hear. It always seems like the dutch fans are 'crazy' when it comes to tickets pre-sales. I'm glad that i live in a country where there aren't many 'fans' that always want the tickets as fast as possible when it comes to pop artists, only rock legends like AC/DC or Rolling Stones are usually sold out within a minute or so...

I hope you'll have some luck on monday then!

Comment

Got my ticket and actually it would have been very relaxed... but I couldn't pay by credit card (the online paying system has been changed recently which requires you to reregister your card with some kind of code that they send to you, but it takes "1-2 days" to be issued and I'm waiting for it since Tuesday :evil: ). Then I was idiotic enough to accidentally close the ticketmaster window *facepalm* !
                                              Had to start from scratch, but all went well - I even got a better seat, imo. So... phew.
                                              The stress

Comment

I got 1 ticket at last, which means I Will go for the first time alone. To a concert

Comment

We all know getting these tickets will be a bloodbath it was an absolute nightmare with MJT now it's gonna be at least x10 worse... We just gotta embrace it and pull through :(

Comment

I survived this bloodbath at last

Comment

Whoop whoop 2 standing tickets for the O2!

Early access standing tickets were way too expensive (think was 250 for 2 or something ridiculous) so just got the standard ones, I'll just fight my way to the front!

Comment

Hope he comes to Asia as well!

Comment

I got 1 ticket at last, which means I Will go for the first time alone. To a concert
                                                          I've done that several times now (no Bey or Bruno fans in my circle, can you believe it? - and for casual fans those two are just too damn expensive!) - it's not that bad! You can still enjoy yourself, even with total strangers around you. At least they're strangers with an excellent taste in music, so you have something in common.

Glad you snatched a ticket after all, I felt so sorry when I read your initial post!

Comment

I've done that several times now (no Bey or Bruno fans in my circle, can you believe it? - and for casual fans those two are just too damn expensive!) - it's not that bad! You can still enjoy yourself, even with total strangers around you. At least they're strangers with an excellent taste in music, so you have something in common.

Glad you snatched a ticket after all, I felt so sorry when I read your initial post!
                                                            Thanks!! yeah that's true, I think I will def. enjoy myself in the end I just kept trying and trying and even got pretty good seats

Comment

Congrats, I love going alone.
                                                              Whitney Houston

Comment

Working...
                                                              X