Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruno Mars - 24K Magic Tour

82 SHOWS ( 2 LEGS)

To get early tickets access, pre-order the album on his official website --> brunomars.com

I am so ready

Comment

Wow that's a lot of stops to announce at once. Are the dates confirmed yet?
      Charlie's Year End Hot 100 Countdown: #100-96

Bruno Mars '24K Magic' Album Survivor

Comment

Originally posted by cdschart
        Wow that's a lot of stops to announce at once. Are the dates confirmed yet?
        No...

Comment

First Ariana, then The Weeknd and now him? That's an expensive time

Going to see him for sure, his last concert was awesome.

Comment

.......so soon

Comment

Good to see him in Madrid!!! Definitely going! But in Italy Milan and BOLOGNA? ahahaha Come on... Why not Rome XD
              BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

Wow and just like that ATLANTA, GEORGIA and LODZ, POLAND are gone from the list This better be a glitch otherwhise he really played his fans Not cute at all.

AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
                ANTWERP, BELGIUM
                BARCELONA, SPAIN
                BERLIN, GERMANY
                BIRMINGHAM, UNITED KINGDOM
                BOLOGNA, ITALY
                BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS
                BROOKLYN, NEW YORK
                BUFFALO, NEW YORK
                CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA
                CHICAGO, ILLINOIS NIGHT 1
                CHICAGO, ILLINOIS NIGHT 2
                CLEVELAND, OHIO
                COLOGNE, GERMANY
                COLUMBUS, OHIO
                COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
                DALLAS, TEXAS
                DENVER, COLORADO
                DETROIT, MICHIGAN
                DUBLIN, IRELAND
                EDMONTON, ALBERTA
                FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA
                FRANKFURT, GERMANY
                FRESNO, CALIFORNIA
                FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
                GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
                GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
                HAMBURG, GERMANY
                HELSINKI, FINLAND HOUSTON, TEXAS
                INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA
                KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI
                LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
                LEEDS, UNITED KINGDOM
                LILLE, FRANCE
                LINCOLN, NEBRASKA
                LISBON, PORTUGAL
                LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS
                LIVERPOOL, UNITED KINGDOM
                LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM NIGHT 1
                LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM NIGHT 2
                LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA NIGHT 1
                LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA NIGHT 2
                LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA NIGHT 3
                LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA NIGHT 4
                LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
                LYON, FRANCE
                MADRID, SPAIN
                MANCHESTER, UNITED KINGDOM
                MEMPHIS, TENNESSE
                MIAMI, FLORIDA
                MILAN, ITALY
                MONTPELLIER, FRANCE
                MONTREAL, QUEBEC
                MUNICH, GERMANY
                NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA
                NEW YORK, NEW YORK NEWARK, NEW JERSEY
                NOTTINGHAM, UNITED KINGDOM
                OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                OSLO, NORWAY
                PARIS, FRANCE
                PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA
                PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA
                PHOENIX, ARIZONA
                PORTLAND, OREGON
                QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC
                RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA
                SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA
                SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
                SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
                SHEFFIELD, UK
                STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
                ST. PAUL, MINNESOTA
                TACOMA, WASHINGTON
                TAMPA, FLORIDA
                TORONTO, ONTARIO NIGHT 1
                TORONTO, ONTARIO NIGHT 2
                UNIONDALE, NEW YORK
                VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA
                VIENNA, AUSTRIA
                WASHINGTON, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
                WINNIPEG, MANITOBA
                ZURICH, SWITZERLAND

Comment

This shows goes on sale this Monday.

Comment

Just got the mail from his store. I need times for the pre-sale, because I have to work Friday morning :evil:

Comment

The tickets are pretty expensive
                      Cheapest seating 53.90 euro's, most expensive seats 75.90 euro's and standing is 81.40 euro's

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
                        Cheapest seating 53.90 euro's, most expensive seats 75.90 euro's and standing is 81.40 euro's
                        Expected. His tour tickets had been pretty pricey during MJT. They couild only go up.

For ex:
                        Canadian Amphitheatre, Toronto - $42.28 - $190.02
                        Sacramento, California, $37 - $123
                        SAP Center San Jose, California - $41.50 - $127.50
                        Qantas Credit Union Arena, Sydney - $95.65 - $130.66

Comment

Holy shit that's a lot of money! Crap :-?. Still need to wait for public access

Originally posted by Madelinefs
                          Expected. His tour tickets had been pretty pricey during MJT. They couild only go up.

For ex:
                          On one hand that's too expensive, on the other it will dissuade many scalpers because that would be the return price of most tickets. I don't see many scalpers purchasing 130$ dollar tickets and trying to sell it for 170$. Still, pretty risky...I have seen the venues. I don't understand why he is not performing on stadiums :-?
                          As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

Comment

Where can you see the prices? Do you know how much is it for Madrid?
                            BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

For ex:
                              Damn

Originally posted by frrr
                              On one hand that's too expensive, on the other it will dissuade many scalpers because that would be the return price of most tickets. I don't see many scalpers purchasing 130$ dollar tickets and trying to sell it for 170$. Still, pretty risky...I have seen the venues. I don't understand why he is not performing on stadiums :-?
                              Sadly enough Ticketmaster is part of the scalpers, they have a sister organisation called seatwave, which is a ticket selling platform, which basically has tickets for twice or even triple the original price, it's very unfair

Comment

The London shows are on a Tuesday and Wednesday :-? Rubbish days for a concert

Oh well, looks like I'll be taking a holiday to recover from seeing the King/my hangover

Where are you guys seeing prices???

Comment

That's expensive for you?

Then i think concerts are more expensive over here in Switzerland. I paid 100 Euros for Ariana Grande and 85 euros for The Weeknd, which is quite cheap compared to other concert prices over here

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike

Then i think concerts are more expensive over here in Switzerland. I paid 100 Euros for Ariana Grande and 85 euros for The Weeknd, which is quite cheap compared to other concert prices over here
                                    It is, but Switzerland is one of the richest countries in Europe, along with Luxembourg though and prices are mainly based on countries general prices

Originally posted by Kaloki

Where are you guys seeing prices???
                                    Ticketmaster

Comment

Bruno is fighting with scalpers. The 'Bruno Mars Act' Legislation wasn't created for nothing, It mostly works in Hawaii, but still...
                                      http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawren ... 186be84dd3

Comment

Bruno is fighting with scalpers. The 'Bruno Mars Act' Legislation wasn't created for nothing, It mostly works in Hawaii, but still...
                                        http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawren ... 186be84dd3
                                        You mean it only works in Hawaii
                                        As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

Comment

That's expensive? :-? I'd expect 100 euros for the top tickets for someone like Bruno!

Comment

I paid 35 Euros for Ariana Grande (cheapiest seats in the back). I was not keen on seeing here from a point very close to the stage, though.. but damn, that's expensive!

On the other hand, I just paid 111 Euros for Helene Fischer
                                            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                              That's expensive? :-? I'd expect 100 euros for the top tickets for someone like Bruno!
                                              For me it is, I paid less for Rihanna this year in a bigger venue and even for Bey 2 years ago in the same damn venue

Comment

Can people who already pre-ordered some stuff from his website buy tickets to the tour? Or does someone know when they can start buying tickets?

I think about pre-ordering the album through his site so i can get tickets earlier, so i surely get good seats...

Originally posted by Mainshow
                                                On the other hand, I just paid 111 Euros for Helene Fischer
                                                Helene is the new Madonna tbh Good seats for her in Switzerland are 167 swiss francs (= 155 euros)

Comment

You guys complain too much. Be glad you don't live in Turkey, we don't have big concerts anymore and the ones we have are very expensive. We paid $600 for Golden Circle Early Entry ticket for Madonna
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                    You guys complain too much. Be glad you don't live in Turkey, we don't have big concerts anymore and the ones we have are very expensive. We paid $600 for Golden Circle Early Entry ticket for Madonna
                                                    Okay let me not complain anymore then

Comment

Just got the mail from his store. I need times for the pre-sale, because I have to work Friday morning :evil:
                                                      My guess it it'll be 10:00 am, as per usual. AND I HATE THAT! Why do tickets ALWAYS have to go on sale on a friggin' weekday when regular folk are at work? Hell, I'd rather have them start the damn thing in the middle of the night and turn up for work red-eyed! I simply can't do this during work!

Tour ticket vendors, doctors, authorities, craftsmen, phone technicians... literally everyone seems to think I can sit at home and twiddle my thumbs whenever I need to instead of going to work. When I was self-employed I used to offer evening appointments to my clients, because guess what: There's a huge demand for it (and you can still have enough free time if you properly manage your schedule)!

Okay, rant over. But I'm not yet sure how and when to get the tickets. And unfortunately there's literally only one date I can even attend, because all others are too far away to go there on a weekday without taking some hours off - which isn't possible for me currently. :-?

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLinda
                                                        My guess it it'll be 10:00 am, as per usual. AND I HATE THAT! Why do tickets ALWAYS have to go on sale on a friggin' weekday when regular folk are at work? Hell, I'd rather have them start the damn thing in the middle of the night and turn up for work red-eyed! I simply can't do this during work!

Tour ticket vendors, doctors, authorities, craftsmen, phone technicians... literally everyone seems to think I can sit at home and twiddle my thumbs whenever I need to instead of going to work. When I was self-employed I used to offer evening appointments to my clients, because guess what: There's a huge demand for it (and you can still have enough free time if you properly manage your schedule)!

Okay, rant over. But I'm not yet sure how and when to get the tickets. And unfortunately there's literally only one date I can even attend, because all others are too far away to go there on a weekday without taking some hours off - which isn't possible for me currently. :-?
                                                        Agreed I may have to take a long toilet break or pretend to get some stuff from our stock room and try to order tickets on my phone :-?

Comment

@ Jesper: So you can buy tickets already on friday due to the store pre-order? When would the usual pre-sale start there, also on monday?

Comment

@ Jesper: So you can buy tickets already on friday due to the store pre-order? When would the usual pre-sale start there, also on monday?
                                                            It will be on Friday, but no times have been announced yet, codes will be send on Thursday

Comment

Working...
                                                            X