Clear All

Today is the day! Gonna see Joanna again

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
      Enjoy ! Waiting for a review.
      Whitney Houston

Comment

wow i just realized the best song I can Only is not on the set list ???? does this mean its not gonna be a single? WTH
        JOJO

Comment

Yeah, it's weird that I Can Only is not on the setlist. Also, where is Anything? :x
          Floped and localed

Comment

I can Only could have done wonders as the lead single.....now after months of listening to the album, this song is IT! The hook is so catchy

And yeah, i'm surprsied Anything isn't on there....but she did perform that on her 2015-2016 I Am JoJo Tour
            JOJO

Comment

Originally posted by nas4life123
              wow i just realized the best song I can Only is not on the set list ???? does this mean its not gonna be a single? WTH
              I didn't even realize...hmmm...interesting.

Why do I feel like they might've given up on the album promo and other singles.

I wouldn't mind if this means we will get more music soon but I still want her to get some success somehow so idk.

Yaassss sis. Enjoy. Let us know how it was.
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

^Thanks

I wouldn't worry about I Can Only. We have to be realistic and she is currently on a EU tour and FA basically did nothing here, she still has to do certain songs here to please the crowd, that is probably why the acoustic part is deemed as sing-a-long part. Duets are always a thing when it comes to concerts, especially in smaller venues. When you do big venues and have dancers etc. you can put the feature on a screen and deal with it. Ofcourse she could perform the whole song by herself, but I guess the set-up here for a setlist is more to cover a good mix.

Okay so here my review of Yesterday.
                I had a freakin blast I met a lot of people I saw last year during her concert. So we basically sticked together and get to know eachother a little better. JoJo's tourbus broke down, so it was a bit chaotc how everything would happen. But the venue did good work to let us wait inside. The supportact told us that they have worked through the night to be able to travel to Amsterdam, since they also had problems with booking flights for the crew to send them in advance to prepare everything,.

The M&G was fun, she was as sweet as the last time I met her. We hugged and we talked in a splitsecond about my T-shirt and the album. Nothing major sadly, because I was one of the first few.
                https://www.instagram.com/p/BPahjqujaEb/

And then she did an acoustic moment for the Meet and Greet crowd, she sang requests. First someone asked for Save My Soul, but her guitarist wasn't ready to do it. Then someone asked Demonstrate and I felt lucky to see it once again live, because I was one of the few who knew the setlist. After that someone also requested to take it back for the bop Breezy. After that she did a Q&A and she said she would like to act again in the future but music is her priority, she was sick the last days, but she sweat it out during performing, she also once again talked about her old (Pre-Tringle) material and how she will just keep it this way since she does not want to put out dated material and she has no rights for them anyways and one of the people I was with sang a part of FAB. with JoJo which was pretty amazing.

The concert itself was just amazing. I just love her. This time she gave a lapdance to a girl she even asked permission to girls' girlfriend before starting. It was so much fun to just lose my sh*t and dance around with basically everyone in the frontline. So good to be able to enjoy music with people who love the music as much as you do.

FAB. really is an anthem and beside her old material and FA a song that everybody seemed to know and scream along with. It is sad that a lot of people seemed to think Mad Love. is her first album. I was in the train with some young girls and a lot of people said to JoJo that they grew up to her music. And they didn't seemed to understand how that was possible I was almost at a point where I wanted to slap them and educate them, but I don't want to end ul in jail for a group of girls who are not able to prepare themselves for a concert or the artist they gonna see

I am ready for the next concert here, to meet her again and to see all these people again

Here a video I found of the lapdance
                https://twitter.com/omfgjessy/status/821875246156357632

Comment

I also uploaded the VIP performances on YouTube
                  [youtube:3d8hegov]gPo5pcdLAL0[/youtube:3d8hegov]

Breezy

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaassssssss that sounds wonderful. I'm glad you had a good time.

"Far From Heaven" came on my shuffle yesterday and had me thinking about The Album we would've gotten before she re-recorded material which would eventually be Mad Love. Far From Heaven is QUALITY!!!

But we probably wouldn't get any more older material unless it leaks.
                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Nice Review Jesper!! Excited for her to come back to the US
                      JOJO

Comment

Far From Heaven is great!
                        Floped and localed

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                          Yaaaaaaaaassssssss that sounds wonderful. I'm glad you had a good time.

"Far From Heaven" came on my shuffle yesterday and had me thinking about The Album we would've gotten before she re-recorded material which would eventually be Mad Love. Far From Heaven is QUALITY!!!

But we probably wouldn't get any more older material unless it leaks.
                          Nice Review Jesper!! Excited for her to come back to the US

Thanks
                          and yeah Far From Heaven is amazing, wouldn't mind LoveJo3 with Tringle/Mad Love. outtakes

Comment

Her concert left me completely bald!!!!!!
                            "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
                            Last.FM
                            Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michiel
                              although I'm not surprised I'm happy you're baldness
                              I'm seeing her tonight - C A N N O T W A I T

Comment

Originally posted by LongingHeart
                                Enjoy !
                                Whitney Houston

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Me too, I am still not recovered

Have fun!
                                    Get ready to be slayed, throw yourself on the stage for the lapdance atleast someone from UKMix has to get it

Comment

thanks Jesper
                                      I'm a bit late but yeah - I'm bald and slayed as well. JoJo is just... You know it's real talent when it's just you, a small stage, no dancers and stuff like that - just JoJo, her beautiful voice and that natural beauty that she is!

Comment

single # 2 will be released around the start of her US Tour according to a fan on twitter who asked her
                                        JOJO

Comment

single # 2 will be released around the start of her US Tour according to a fan on twitter who asked her
                                          Interesting release scedule they have

thanks Jesper
                                          I'm a bit late but yeah - I'm bald and slayed as well. JoJo is just... You know it's real talent when it's just you, a small stage, no dancers and stuff like that - just JoJo, her beautiful voice and that natural beauty that she is!
                                          Good to hear you had a great time! She really know how to work that stage

Comment

Interesting release scedule they have

thanks Jesper
                                            Good to hear you had a great time! She really know how to work that stage

Right it;s very odd....so many potential hits if they just try to promote
                                            JOJO

Comment

Right it;s very odd....so many potential hits if they just try to promote
                                              I find it very odd that her label has not tried to plug one of the songs in Europe during this leg. I mean she is in Europe anyways. I think she easily could have done some promo and try to get some more exposure.

Comment

for her NY show, Remy Ma joined her on stage to perform Fab.

Zayn also was there at the show
                                                JOJO

Comment

Zayn also was there at the show
                                                  I'm actually down for a Jojo x Zayn collabo.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X