Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Céline Dion 2017 Tour (Scotland - 05th Aug - last show!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it's not fair :x my mom would've loved to have gone too.
    Is it possible all the venues were booked?

Comment

She's not going back to Belgium with this tour either - it's so strange.

Comment

She would defo full-fill any stadium here in Poland for at least single gig (if the tickets cost a bit less, I mean 150 pounds is like 800 PLN, which is almost half of the lowest monthly salary in Poland)... to compare, the most expensive ticket I've bought in Poland were tickets for Ludovico Enaudi's gig last year (100 pounds)
        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles
          Since when Europe ends at German boarder? not that I am planning to see her in my next few lives but it is really freaking me out no one visits Poland but Metallica and Hurts. :evil:

and yes she is really a greedy bitch, 150 pounds for a normal ticket, what is she thinking that she's new Adele or sth?
          Well actually Céline came in Poland in 2008

She played at the B?onia Park during the Taking Chances World Tour (on June 28, 2008). She performed to nearly 55,000 people.

[youtube:1eau0yy4]BeQI69pqdSI[/youtube:1eau0yy4]

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
            She's not going back to Belgium with this tour either - it's so strange.
            Hence the two stadium concerts in Lille I guess. It is close to the boarder as Lille is in the French Flanders.

But true it would have been great a concert at the Stade Roi Baudouin like in 1997.

Comment

Do you think new countries will be added? Or more dates in Stockholm, Berlin, Berne and Arnhem?
              One heart you are following

Comment

Originally posted by emi
                Do you think new countries will be added? Or more dates in Stockholm, Berlin, Berne and Arnhem?
                I guess it would make sense in Germany.

I know the TC tour was disappointing in Germany (I was at the Frankfurt concert and seing an half stadium empty was painful) but one date only for a 80+ million market is odd.

There are enough gaps before and after the current date to add one or two extra shows.

Regarding Dublin, I am surprised there is no date yet. Would make sense to add one in early August as the last European tour concert.

Italy and Spain I guess will get none unfortunately :(

Comment

New date added in Germany for July 23rd.

Prices range from €86.65 to €293.65 [with a shipping fee on top ].

Come on Céline - add Ireland!

Comment

The second Berlin show is almost sold out already.
                    ? Girls' Generation ?
                    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                      Queen.

Comment

Queen.
                        This is outstanding considering Germany was paying her dust during the Taking Chances World Tour.

Comment

Add Dublin :(

Comment

Originally posted by Luminator
                            Queen.
                            This is outstanding considering Germany was paying her dust during the Taking Chances World Tour.
                            What do you mean? She performed in seven German cities back then, including two stadium shows.
                            ? Girls' Generation ?
                            ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

[quote=joiPrince_JO]
                              Originally posted by "joiPrince_JO":2h5c6rd4
                              Queen.
                              What do you mean? She performed in seven German cities back then, including two stadium shows.[/quote:2h5c6rd4]

But the dates weren't selling well in comparison to other countries.

Comment

What do you mean? She performed in seven German cities back then, including two stadium shows.
                                But the dates weren't selling well in comparison to other countries.
                                And I can unfortunately confirm: I was at the Commerzbank Stadium in Frankfurt. It was more than half empty. Painful to watch and no real atmosphere will all those empty seats. What a shock as the previous concert I went was the Stade de France in 1999. So much different !

Comment

It sounds like Céline may indeed add another date to the tour, but not exactly in Europe

http://www.jerusalemonline.com/cultu...tel-aviv-26624

Celine Dion is coming to perform in Israel
                                  The superstar is expected to perform in Israel this summer. The date and venue are yet to be confirmed.
                                  Feb 13, 2017, 8:30AMNuphar Shidlovsky

Israel is getting ready for the arrival of French-Canadian superstar Celine Dion. Dion is expected to perform in Tel Aviv this summer.

The many Israeli fans probably can't wait for the superstar to sing her famous songs that includes "My heart will go on," "The power of love" and many more.

49-year-old Dion was born in Quebec, Canada and was mainly known as a teen star in the French-speaking world. In the 80's, she gained international recognition by winning the Yamaha World Popular Song Festival. After she won the 1988 Eurovision contest, where she represented Switzerland, she became even better known.

In 1997, she sang "My heart will go on" for the blockbuster movie "Titanic." The song received an Academy Award and a Golden Globe. Dion also received two Grammy Awards for the song.

Comment

So sad to see she's not visiting countries that she has never toured before. :(

Comment

She's doing Israel because it'll be a good pay day.

I wish she'd add a date to Belgium and Ireland.

Comment

If we were a safer country, i'm sure she could've added Istanbul date close to Israel date. She would sell out her concert here.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                                          If we were a safer country, i'm sure she could've added Istanbul date close to Israel date. She would sell out her concert here.
                                          Istanbul would have been great.

They should have included it during the Taking Chances tour :-?

Comment

She's doing Israel because it'll be a good pay day.

I guess it must be so true

Comment

NEW date...

Glasgow, UK - 5th August [the SSE Hydro]

Comment

Current list of dates...

Jun. 15 - Royal Arena - Copenhagen, Denmark
                                                Jun. 17 - Tele2 Arena - Stockholm, Sweden
                                                Jun. 20 - The O2 - London, England
                                                Jun. 21 - The O2 - London, England
                                                Jun. 23 - Gelredome - Arnhem, Netherlands
                                                Jun. 25 - Manchester Arena - Manchester, England
                                                Jun. 29 - Matmut Atlantique - Bordeaux, France
                                                Jul. 01 - Stade Pierre Mauroy - Lille, France
                                                Jul. 02 - Stade Pierre Mauroy - Lille, France
                                                Jul. 04 - Accorhotels Arena - Paris, France
                                                Jul. 05 - Accorhotels Arena - Paris, France
                                                Jul. 08 - Accorhotels Arena - Paris, France
                                                Jul. 09 - Accorhotels Arena - Paris, France
                                                Jul. 12 - Parc Olympiqeu Lyonnais - Lyon, France
                                                Jul. 15 - Stade de Suisse - Bern, Switzerland
                                                Jul. 18 - Orange Veldrome - Marseille, France
                                                Jul. 20 - Allianz Riviera - Nice, France
                                                Jul. 24 - Mercedes-Benz Arena - Berlin, Germany
                                                Jul. 27 - Barclaycard Arena - Birmingham, England
                                                Jul. 29 - The O2 - London, England
                                                Aug. 01 - Manchester Arena - Manchester, England
                                                Aug. 03 - Barclaycard Arena - Birmingham, England
                                                Aug. 05 - SSE Hydro Arena - Glasgow, UK

Comment

Ffs she added Scotland and not Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by Storyteller
                                                    Ffs she added Scotland and not Ireland
                                                    It's coming, she will add a date in Ireland!

7 shows now in the UK - amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X