No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - Joanne World Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She left such a bitter taste in my mouth with Artpop Ball Tour, i probably won't attend this. But her SB performance show she has definitely grown better as a performer.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I'm 100x more excited for this tour than I was for the album itself.
      I need to go.

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina
        That seems like a quick tour. :-?
        But I guess she'll extend it through 2018. Hopefully.
        Well it's not coming from a mega successful album so...
        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Ok so according to the Dutch Ticketmaster, there won't be any presale here in The Netherlands. Like wtf! :x

I bet most of Europe will have presales and we'll just have to wait for the actual sale. It's like "The Weeknd" all over again.
          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh
            Ok so according to the Dutch Ticketmaster, there won't be any presale here in The Netherlands. Like wtf! :x

I bet most of Europe will have presales and we'll just have to wait for the actual sale. It's like "The Weeknd" all over again.
            Ugh, I don't get it, because we Dutchies are very hardcore when it comes to concerts, so to make it easier, a few pre-sales would only help to make the ticketsales go better overall :evil: I have to work during the sale, so I have to sneak out again to get tickets on my phone, but if there is a online queue again, it will be hard.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
              I need to go.
              Are you going to go in Milan?

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                I need to go.
                Yes, if I manage to get the tickets, I am fearing a fast sold out!

Comment

I need to go.
                  I may go there too

Comment

I need to go.
                    I may go there too
                    Seriously??? Tell me if that's the case sis! I would love to meet the Diva <3

Comment

Let's see if it will be a good concert
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Got my tix!

But OMG at the prices :-?

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike
                          Got my tix!

But OMG at the prices :-?
                          Congrats
                          Whitney Houston

Comment

Got the tix for the London gig!
                            Hopefully it will be closer to her FAME tour rather than ArtBall, the last one was not that good.

Comment

I also got myself tickets for London. I was planning to go to London around that time anyways, so I will just book my scedule around that time

Comment

I can't believe there's seriously a presale happening in every country right now except for mine.
                                The actual sale on Monday is going to be a bitch. :x

Comment

I can't believe there's seriously a presale happening in every country right now except for mine.
                                  The actual sale on Monday is going to be a bitch. :x
                                  yeah I don't get why our country has no pre-sale, it doesn't make any sense

Comment

yes, got my tickets for the Stockholm show... I think the prices are ok, you know she'll put on a show
                                    Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

Got my tickets for the cologne show. Not the best ones but I am happy. They are selling out pretty fast

Comment

Originally posted by LongingHeart
                                        Got my tickets for the cologne show. Not the best ones but I am happy. They are selling out pretty fast
                                        Tried to get standing tickets for Cologne but apparently the pre-sale only included seating tickets for the 2 best categories?! #mess

Comment

Originally posted by larces
                                          Tried to get standing tickets for Cologne but apparently the pre-sale only included seating tickets for the 2 best categories?! #mess
                                          They had general admission (standing) tickets as well. Someone I know bought some in the presale.

Comment

They had general admission (standing) tickets as well. Someone I know bought some in the presale.
                                            I checked at 9 when the presale started and there were none. Neither were there over the whole day... Did that person also buy them on eventim though?

Comment

Don't worry, you will get your tickets
                                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I have Birmingham tickets

Comment

I checked at 9 when the presale started and there were none. Neither were there over the whole day... Did that person also buy them on eventim though?
                                                  No I think he bought them at Ticketmaster.

Comment

Yeah - that whole presale thing was a mess :-?
                                                    Did you bought tickets then?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X