Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 new shows all in the US.
    When is she bringing this tour abroad?
    I'm happy for the American fans but she has international fans too who have been waiting since 2015 :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
      Originally posted by hellohello
      Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
      I want to see her in Europe :x
      I can't believe this bish dumping us again.
      Y’all dumped Janet 12 years ago tho
      How?
      nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Actually it's the US fault if she got the backlash in 2004 in the first place

Comment

Uhm the US did.

Don't care for the state of the US Tour

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
            She should've done a European leg instead of another US leg imo.
            We had our chance back in 2016. We bought 3 tickets in the o2. She is done with us

Comment

• Re: Janet - The State of the World Tour (Extended)

Really random that she's continued with this and with only US dates! I'd understand if it had an international leg.

Comment

• I figured she’s touring then considering she has all these festivals around that time too.

Hopefully she hits up you overseas hoes right after. I mean it ain’t a world tour unless she does
                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I don't know that I'd find her concert that enjoyable - but I'd probably buy a ticket just to say I'd seen her.

Comment

• Originally posted by nekoocz
                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                    How?
                    Actually it's the US fault if she got the backlash in 2004 in the first place
                    Originally posted by LongingHeart

Uhm the US did.

Don't care for the state of the US Tour
                    Y’all actually thought I didn’t know this already? Give me some credit boos.

But since 2004, Janet has collected an R&B #1, a top 20 Hot 100 hit, two #1 albums and most importantly, a newfound respect of her legacy and influence by the people that really matter, her people, the black audience.

What have y’all done for ha lately?
                    [youtube:hsn9kqg1]r9uizdKZAGE[/youtube:hsn9kqg1]
                    Originally posted by beredy
                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Y’all actually thought I didn’t know this already? Give me some credit boos.
                      The thing is, if all the backlash from the US from the Superbowl hadn't happened, Europe would not be so indifferent to her. Naturally she has worked more to regain her US fanbase (and rightly so, since it's always been her main market), but she hasn't done as many efforts in Europe, other than cancelling tours and pissing off all her fans from EU (all four of us).

I have always been a loyal fan and bought everything from her, I don't think I deserve this

Comment

• Ummm I don't think the SB thing was a problem in Europe. We don't go apeshit at the sight of a female nipple.
                        I have received many gifts from God,
                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy
                          Ummm I don't think the SB thing was a problem in Europe. We don't go apeshit at the sight of a female nipple.
                          I am not talking about the SB per se, but about its concequences: the lack of success in the US probably hindered her career in EU too. If she had continued collecting #1s in the US, I bet EU would have followed.

Comment

I feel for you Army and I hope she relents and adds on some EU dates so you can go and see her. I’m just giving you the lay of the land: She is much more appreciated and respected in the U.S. than in EU, and that probably played a factor regarding the lack of EU dates.
                            Originally posted by beredy
                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Didn't she tour over there for the #1s tour?
                              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Superbowl didn't hurt Janet here in Europe though her sales after that plummeted.

She toured here for the Number ones, yes, and she had great reviews as far as I can remember. Don't know about attendance numbers.
                                You ain't gotta break down,
                                YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• She didn't really bother with Europe anyway TBH. Her last good stretch of European shows was in 1998 during The Velvet Rope Tour. Yes, she had 12 dates (15% of all tour dates opposite to The Velvet Rope where she had 27% European dates) for the Number Ones Tour, but that covered 8 countries.

So to cover 8 countries with 12 shows in 20 years isn't really showing she was trying too hard to maintain fan base, no matter how big or small it was/is.

Comment

• I'm excited to see if/how she'll change up the show and the setlist from the original run. I want her to tour Europe as well, but it's probably better that she doesn't... A lot of the US boxscores were disappointing and I can't imagine what the attendance would be like around European countries by looking at the turnout of some of the American dates.

Comment

• If she stuck with the major cities then her boxscores would have been better.
                                      I still think she can do good business in Europe if she stuck with major cities and actually promote the shows.

Comment

The tour name sounds like a remix
                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• It seems that she's extending this tour again. New North American dates are popping out.
                                          Gone.

Comment

• At this point I'm not sure she's aware there are other countries than USA and Canada.

Comment

• Re: Janet - The State of the World Tour (Extended again?)

The problem is the feeling of awareness is mostly mutual. Don't know if it would be lucrative for her to do theaters in Europe?
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I’m hopelessly waiting for an LA date.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy
                                                  The problem is the feeling of awareness is mostly mutual. Don't know if it would be lucrative for her to do theaters in Europe?
                                                  She should tour Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Africa. That would be safe, as always. Europe and South America are problematic at this point and it's better to avoid them. If Europe happens, I can only think of a few arena shows, like Taylor Swift on her "1989" tour.
                                                  Gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bojan
                                                    Originally posted by BeeBoy
                                                    She should tour Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Africa. That would be safe, as always. Europe and South America are problematic at this point and it's better to avoid them. If Europe happens, I can only think of a few arena shows, like Taylor Swift on her "1989" tour.
                                                    Sure, maybe the venues wouldn't be big, but she needs to start building some good will in Europe too. It's not like all US shows were sold-out or had big attendance.

Comment

• She should do max 5k venues in biggest European cities ... London, Paris, Barcelona, Rome and Berlin ... Maybe few more.
                                                      nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

^ Like Kylie's Golden Tour (European leg)
                                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• [tweet:wtxmfh8b]https://twitter.com/hardrockhcac/status/1026573711372156928[/tweet:wtxmfh8b]
                                                          Gone.

Comment

Working...
                                                          X