Dua Lipa - The Self Titled Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dua Lipa - The Self Titled Tour

She's coming to my city but I'm not sure I'll enjoy the album that much now Conflicted...
    *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

I have seen her twice already, def. going to try to get a VIP for this tour

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
        Do you just go by yourself? I don't think my friends have even heard of Dua
        *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

I'm surprised she is playing AFAS That's a pretty big place to fill for her.
          i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

The pre-sale is a legit mess
            VIP seem to have been sold out in 1 seconds, couldn't get any, Some people have 3 VIP for 3 different dates, HOW? Some rumors say more will be available during regular sale, some say this was it. So I just gonna wait for the regular sale, because I need a chance for VIP.

Originally posted by Biebz
            Do you just go by yourself? I don't think my friends have even heard of Dua
            I do

Comment

I survived the mess and got myself a VIP ticket, Dua here I come 3rd time seeing her

Comment

I woke up this morning with 'New Rules' in my head. Then I realised she's playing in Amsterdam tonight. I didn't have tickets, but then I looked at Ticketswap and found 2 last tickets for tonight's show. YAAAAAAAAS.

Also, she's in my hometown (Leiden, NL) right now with her family (didn't know they were living here). She must be really close, because it's a small city. So random but yay.
                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I am gonna meet her today, what is life
                  Originally posted by Benjamin
                  I woke up this morning with 'New Rules' in my head. Then I realised she's playing in Amsterdam tonight. I didn't have tickets, but then I looked at Ticketswap and found 2 last tickets for tonight's show. YAAAAAAAAS.

Also, she's in my hometown (Leiden, NL) right now with her family (didn't know they were living here). She must be really close, because it's a small city. So random but yay.
                  Nice! And Yeah her family lives here, she visits them most times she is here

Comment

Aaaah enjoy!

Ooh! I didn't know! I hope she comes back often and that I get to see her one day. My city is not that big you know. Haha.
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Aaaah enjoy!

Ooh! I didn't know! I hope she comes back often and that I get to see her one day. My city is not that big you know. Haha.
                      Thanks! You 2 and Yeah this is the 3rd time I am gonna see her life, last time in Utrecht, someone mentioned she visits het family here, that is how I know

Comment

She slayed last night
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

She indeed slayed last night. She is so cute to meet, she is so down to earth, she and her photographer asked about my tattoo which symbolises my date of birth pretty awkward conversation to explain it in English

Comment

Working...
                          X