No announcement yet.

Katy Perry - Witness: The Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this tour actually good? I haven't followed up with it but just realized that I'm gonna be in Vienna when she performs there (June 4) and there's some pretty good seats still available, so was thinking that my partner and I could go but was wondering if it's even worth going to
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Re: Katy Perry - Witness: The Tour

I think it would be fun so if you like her new album you should go
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
        Is this tour actually good? I haven't followed up with it but just realized that I'm gonna be in Vienna when she performs there (June 4) and there's some pretty good seats still available, so was thinking that my partner and I could go but was wondering if it's even worth going to
        Go for sure it is WILD

Comment

• May 3-4, 2018
          2 shows
          Katy Perry
          Arena Ciudad De Mexico
          Mexico City, Mexico
          44,000 (100%)
          $550 – $8.750
          $2,872,249
          Zignia Live

May 8-9, 2018
          2 shows
          Katy Perry
          Arena Monterrey
          Monterrey, Mexico
          29,000 (100%)
          $550 – $8.750
          $1,722,614
          Zignia Live

total:
          $33,471,178??
          gross, $1,079,715 average
          358,275 tickets, 11,557 average
          31 shows reported
          113 total shows
          $93.42 ticket price

source: http://www.bcharts.net/topic/75387-bc-b ... C3%A9xico/

Comment

Stan Mexico
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I wonder if this will have a DVD release. I guess I want to see Short-haired Blonde Katy performing her hits in front of crowds... hehe

I have two of her previous tour DVDs...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PerKitty
                I wonder if this will have a DVD release. I guess I want to see Short-haired Blonde Katy performing her hits in front of crowds... hehe

It's been shot in Montreal already.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481
                  Originally posted by PerKitty
                  I wonder if this will have a DVD release. I guess I want to see Short-haired Blonde Katy performing her hits in front of crowds... hehe

It's been shot in Montreal already.
                  Good to hear that and hope it will be a pure concert and no documentary like Teenage Dream tour :-?
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Anyone attending European leg of this tour? Katy tours are always fun.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                      I am. Going to the Amsterdam show this Saturday.
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                        Originally posted by spiritboy
                        I am. Going to the Amsterdam show this Saturday.
                        Me too curious to see if I will survive that Drop Zone

Comment

Enjoy it guys Waiting for your reviews.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I ended up front row, amazing show, Will write Some more tomorrow Haha

Comment

• I just came back from the show. It was ok in my opinion, but I wouldn't go see her again anytime soon.

Visually it was a spectacle, I'll give her props for that.
                              But overall it felt too much and too forced/rehearsed. There was no spontaneity.
                              Especially the talks/fan interaction dragged on for too long and sounded too rehearsed.
                              Also the "left shark" thing felt super old already and went on for far too long.

The fact that some of the remixed songs didn't sound quite as well in their new versions didn't help either.

I've always felt that her image/songs/videos were pretty childish. And you could see that tonight as the arena was flooded by little girls. I was actually surrounded by their abnormally high screams.

But even though she didn't wow me, the show was quite entertaining. And she did sound quite solid in parts of the show.
                              The fact that I didn't like it as much does not mean it's a bad show at all. There is obviously an audience for it. It's just not really for me.

But I'm glad I at least got to see her live.
                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                                I just came back from the show. It was ok in my opinion, but I wouldn't go see her again anytime soon.

Visually it was a spectacle, I'll give her props for that.
                                But overall it felt too much and too forced/rehearsed. There was no spontaneity.
                                Especially the talks/fan interaction dragged on for too long and sounded too rehearsed.
                                Also the "left shark" thing felt super old already and went on for far too long.

The fact that some of the remixed songs didn't sound quite as well in their new versions didn't help either.

I've always felt that her image/songs/videos were pretty childish. And you could see that tonight as the arena was flooded by little girls. I was actually surrounded by their abnormally high screams.

But even though she didn't wow me, the show was quite entertaining. And she did sound quite solid in parts of the show.
                                The fact that I didn't like it as much does not mean it's a bad show at all. There is obviously an audience for it. It's just not really for me.

But I'm glad I at least got to see her live.
                                I actually agree with most of this, Visually it was amazing. But there was almost No interaction, and when there was, it was too much, I got annoyed during Swish Swish when they asked those kids to go down from the first floor and having to wait 5 minutes, only to see them fail with that mega basketbal. Overall it was something I wanted to experience and I had a lot of fun. But I wouldn’t go to see her various times. I think I accidently slapped Some kids during the show while clapping and moving, I stood in from of the stage and behind me was the small stage but it was fun, I just noticed that the kids were mainly there for the old music, while the 20-Ish crowd sang along with the witness album tracks in the drop zone around me especially Tsunami and into me you see had a lot of WTF faces.
                                I hated the fact it was the Same day as de Toppers though, those drunk housewives with their pink outfits almost gave me nightmares

Comment

[youtube:jp97p8hu]p2AdS0s1zNU[/youtube:jp97p8hu]
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• www.bcharts.net/topic/88486-boxscores-e ... il/?page=1

March 17, 2018
                                    1 show
                                    Katy Perry
                                    Allianz Parque
                                    Sao Paulo, Brazil
                                    37,284 (100%)
                                    $120 – $1.067
                                    $2,926,354
                                    Evenpro Group / Move Concerts

March 14, 2018
                                    1 show
                                    Katy Perry
                                    Arena Do Grêmio
                                    Porto Alegre, Brazil
                                    13,989 / 14,707 (96%)
                                    $110 – $1.113
                                    $1,161,742

March 18, 2018
                                    1 show
                                    Katy Perry
                                    Praca da Apoteose
                                    Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
                                    11,888 / 13,509 (89%)
                                    $125 – $1.036
                                    $808,049

March 11, 2018
                                    1 show
                                    Katy Perry
                                    Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires
                                    Buenos Aires, Argentina
                                    11,369 / 13,308 (86%)
                                    $1.250 – $4.450
                                    $999,068

March 21, 2018
                                    1 show
                                    Katy Perry
                                    Jockey Club del Peru
                                    Lima, Peru
                                    8,036 / 9,136 (88%)
                                    $106 – $1.523
                                    $653,722
                                    Brazilian boxscores and others from Latin America and Europe

thanks to BCharts

www.bcharts.net/topic/88486-boxscores-e ... il/?page=1

Total so far $54 million and 600,000 tickets from 49 shows

Comment

Working...
                                    X