• Show
Clear All

Re: Shakira | El Dorado World Tour

There's no way she'll sell much tickets with those prices here
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
      She was in Croatia with Oral Fixation and tickets were super expensive. Of course, it was a flop
      Floped and localed

Comment

Originally posted by Gravity
        She was in Croatia with Oral Fixation and tickets were super expensive. Of course, it was a flop
        Well they did well enough because she came back with The Sun Comes Out Tour. If she adds another Europe leg (and I think there will be more dates as she did over 100 in both her previous tours) I could see her come back, just like with TSCOT.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by Gravity
          Golden Circle tickets cost around 300 Euros. I think Istanbul concert will be cancelled due to low sales. Economy is horrible here. And we have an election two weeks prior to the concert, the country will be in a big fat mess
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

El Dorado World Tour is here!

She's so cute
            [tweet:xe2ralkp]https://twitter.com/shakira/status/1003383488513544192[/tweet:xe2ralkp]

[tweet:xe2ralkp]https://twitter.com/ShakiraMedia/status/1003386109873868800[/tweet:xe2ralkp]
            Singer, Dancer, Producer, Songwritter, Humanitarian, Successful, Rich, Sexy, Beautiful
            Records & Awards
            Latin Legend - Global superstar
            SHAKIRA.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy
              Has the backlash due to Israel already happened or is that not a thing anymore or is it only reserved for certain artists?
              Israel concert cancelled according to papers here. Don't know if there's an official confirmation.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Those pics look great. Can't wait for the Amsterdam show
                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I read somewhere that she ditched "Ojos así" ´cause her back can't take the belly dancing anymore :-? I dont know if it´s true.

Anyway, Im planning to see her in October here in Brazil, excited !

Comment

Originally posted by locoporti
                    I read somewhere that she ditched "Ojos así" ´cause her back can't take the belly dancing anymore :-? I dont know if it´s true.

Anyway, Im planning to see her in October here in Brazil, excited !
                    She did the bellydancing breakdown in Whenever, Wherever tho. It didnt seem as fluid as before but its understandable. It has been 7 years and 2 kids since the last tour
                    Watch TINI - Got Me Started (Official Video) on Vevo!

Comment

[tweet:2c0jrswr]https://twitter.com/LiveNation/status/1001175852946632704[/tweet:2c0jrswr]

Well, Shakira herself feels like she's above all of the controversy. It seems like this time she just wanna have fun with her fans, by doing her work and earning some money. "If I enjoy this, you will too"

She's not taking risks (even when the competition is tough) and she's relying on her talent and her show-woman power once again. The fans are actually paying for that.
                      Singer, Dancer, Producer, Songwritter, Humanitarian, Successful, Rich, Sexy, Beautiful
                      Records & Awards
                      SHAKIRA.

Comment

From what I read last week, she is forced to cancel Israel as she is a UN ambassador and what’s happening there goes against the UN principles.
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

[tweet:3hx3l576]https://twitter.com/shakira/status/1005592074790539264[/tweet:3hx3l576]

[tweet:3hx3l576]https://twitter.com/shakira/status/1005576483287363585[/tweet:3hx3l576]

Family goals!
                          [tweet:3hx3l576]https://twitter.com/Alvaro_Wolf_/status/1005606725406347267[/tweet:3hx3l576]
                          Records & Awards
                          SHAKIRA.

Comment

The concert last night was SO GOOD. She slayed.
                            We were standing in the golden circle and I still can’t believe Shakira was so close! Aaaaah! Wonderful evening
                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I'm SO excited to see her for the very first time tomorrow!!
                              "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

Originally posted by topopMAC1
                                I'm SO excited to see her for the very first time tomorrow!!
                                Enjoy and post your review here
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

[tweet:2nrkwyku]https://twitter.com/allontheboard/status/1006103882710347778[/tweet:2nrkwyku]

[tweet:2nrkwyku]https://twitter.com/allontheboard/status/1006286646529097728[/tweet:2nrkwyku]
                                  Records & Awards
                                  SHAKIRA.

Comment

Apparently 30-35k attended last night's concert in Istanbul, which is a fantastic result. She's one of the few female artists who can draw a crowd in Turkey, along with Madge, Rihanna and Jennifer Lopez.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Turkey!
                                      [tweet:1opisp73]https://twitter.com/shakira/status/1017304142065389568[/tweet:1opisp73]

She sang her cover of "Beig Per Tu" in Barcelona last week!
                                      [tweet:1opisp73]https://twitter.com/shakira/status/1016034299781566464[/tweet:1opisp73]
                                      [tweet:1opisp73]https://twitter.com/shakira/status/1015728343088619520[/tweet:1opisp73]
                                      Records & Awards
                                      SHAKIRA.

Comment

Here's a recap with some of the best "El Dorado World Tour" moments across Europe and Middle East.

That remix of "When a woman" is pure fire!
                                        [youtube:3lx20eh6]sHGT_2iTf1c[/youtube:3lx20eh6]
                                        Records & Awards
                                        SHAKIRA.

Comment

I need $$$$... São paulo is almost sold out
                                          I know how I feel when I'm around you, I don't know

Comment

Billboard Boxscores:

40 Shakira O2 Arena London, England 11-Jun-18 $1,203,810 14,119 / 17,804 1 / 0 $99, $60 Live Nation
                                            23 Shakira Hallenstadion Zurich, Switzerland 22-Jun-18 $1,062,990 13,893 / 13,893 1 / 1 $104.10, $74.90 Live Nation
                                            Records & Awards
                                            SHAKIRA.

Comment

Looking forward to see Istanbul boxscore.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

June 5, 2018
                                                1 shows
                                                Shakira
                                                Lanxess Arena
                                                Cologne, Germany
                                                12,643 / 15,184 (84%)
                                                61.15 – 99.90
                                                $986,682
                                                Live Nation - Live Nation Los Angeles

June 11, 2018
                                                1 shows
                                                Shakira
                                                O2 Arena
                                                London, United Kingdom
                                                14,119 / 17,804 (79%)
                                                60.00 – 99.00
                                                $1,203,810
                                                Live Nation

June 13-14, 2018
                                                2 Shows
                                                Shakira
                                                AccorHotels Arena
                                                Paris, France
                                                29,067 / 31,700 (92%)
                                                56.50 – 122.50
                                                $2,235,262
                                                Live Nation Global Touring

June 22, 2018
                                                1 shows
                                                Shakira
                                                Hallenstadion
                                                Zurich, Switzerland
                                                13,893 (100%)
                                                74.90 – 104.10
                                                $1,062,990
                                                Live Nation

June 28, 2018
                                                1 shows
                                                Shakira
                                                Altice Arena
                                                Lisbon, Portugal
                                                17,219 / 18,565 (93%)
                                                40.00 – 239.00
                                                $1,153,896
                                                Ritmos e Blues - Producoes

total:
                                                $6,642,640 gross
                                                , $1,107,107 average
                                                86,941 tickets, 14,490 average
                                                6 shows reported, 1 sold out show
                                                52 total shows
                                                $76.40 price

thanks to BCHARTS
                                                http://www.bcharts.net/topic/176-boxsco ... t-10144540

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                                  She's been boring me so much lately that I wouldn't watch her show even if it was in my garden.
                                                  Omg
                                                  Same.

Comment

New US boxscores! 2 sold-out shows at The Forum!

8 Shakira The Forum Inglewood, Calif. Aug. 28-Sept. 3, 2018 ($2,386,573) 25,134 / 25,134 2 / 2 $180.50, $50.50 Live Nation (SOLD OUT)
                                                    14 Shakira American Airlines Center Dallas Aug. 21, 2018 ($1,331,059) 12,265 / 13,027 1 / 0 $200, $160, $105, $65.50, $45.50 Live Nation (94%)
                                                    Records & Awards
                                                    SHAKIRA.

Comment

US Billboard Boxscore

24 Shakira Honda Center Anaheim, Calif. Aug. 31, 2018 ($1,095,346) 12,169 / 14,457 1 / 0 $150.95, $100.95, $80.95, $60.95, $40.95 Live Nation [84%]
                                                      Records & Awards
                                                      SHAKIRA.

Comment

BB Boxscores

23 Shakira Toyota Center Houston Aug. 22, 2018 $1,486,730 11,085 /
                                                        11,467 1 / 0 $185.50, $160.50, $130.50, $100.50, $50.50 Live Nation

Comment

POLLSTAR

Boxoffice reports from both runs include two nights at the Forum in Inglewood, Calif., Aug. 28 and Sept. 3, which sold a combined 25,134 tickets and grossed $2.38 million, July 3 at WiZink Center in Madrid, Spain, (15,810 tickets, $1.51 million grossed), June 28 at Altice Arena in Portugal (17,219, $1.15 million), and two nights at Accorhotels Arena in Paris June 13-14, which sold 29,067 tickets and grossed $2.23 million.
                                                          Shakira is No. 21 on the Concert Pulse this week, with an average gross just under $1.5 million and 17,035 tickets sold on average.

Update week 10/22/2018
                                                          20. Shakira (+1)
                                                          Average Gross $1,491,383
                                                          Average Tickets 16,581
                                                          Average Price $89.94
                                                          Cities: 9

https://www.pollstar.com/concert-pulse
                                                          Records & Awards
                                                          SHAKIRA.

Comment

Another sold-out US show!
                                                            Las Vegas' boxscore just reported!

28 Shakira MGM Grand Garden Las Vegas Sept. 1, 2018 ($1,331,232)
                                                            11,851 / 11,851 1 / 1 $250, $50.50 Live Nation
                                                            Records & Awards
                                                            SHAKIRA.

Comment

El Dorado World Tour (BB Boxscores)
                                                              Europe
                                                              O2 Arena London, England $1,203,810 14,119/17,804 (79%)
                                                              Hallenstadion Zurich, Switzerland $1,062,990 13,893/13,893 Sold out
                                                              Lanxess Arena Cologne, Germany $986,682 12,643/15,184 (84%)
                                                              AccorHotels Arena Paris, France $2,235,262 29,067/31,700 (92%) [2 shows]
                                                              Altice Arena Lisbon, Portugal $1,153,896 17,219/18,565 (93%)

US
                                                              The Forum Inglewood, California $2,386,573 25,134/25,134 [2 shows] Sold out
                                                              American Airlines Center Dallas $1,331,059 12,265/13,027 (94%)
                                                              Honda Center Anaheim, California $1,095,346 12,169/14,457 (84%)
                                                              Toyota Center Houston $1,486,730 11,085 /11,467 (97%)
                                                              MGM Grand Garden Las Vegas $1,331,232 11,851/11,851 Sold out

Total Gross (12 dates): $14,273,580
                                                              Average gross: $1,189,465
                                                              Total attendance (12 dates): 159,445 (/173,082) [92%]
                                                              Average tickets sold: 13,287
                                                              Records & Awards
                                                              SHAKIRA.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X