No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - reputation Stadium Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it true Katy Perry has UK shows in the same dates? Already seen some articles about this
    You ain't gotta break down,
    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Originally posted by Petrie
      Even though she's got a while to sell out her UK shows I think she may struggle to sell out Wembley Stadium. Rihanna is huge in the UK and she only sold half of Wembley.
      That tour was in support of an album that debuted at #7 and sold 20k first week though. Also Rihanna played at Twickenham Stadium during the Diamonds World Tour to a crowd of 96k back when she was at the height of her UK popularity.
      *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Even though she's got a while to sell out her UK shows I think she may struggle to sell out Wembley Stadium. Rihanna is huge in the UK and she only sold half of Wembley.
        For 1989 she sold 50,000 tickets for a show in london. I am pretty sure she can do it. Honestly, if she can do croke park, she can do wembley. There are 2x as many people in London than all of Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueScorpion
          Is it true Katy Perry has UK shows in the same dates? Already seen some articles about this
          Taylor is set to be in Ireland on June 15 while Katy has a concert in London that day....

Taylor is set for June 8 at Manchester and June 22 in London....Katy will be in Manchester the 22nd

So not quite the same exact dates but they might stumble upon one another
          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Katy's is also just arenas

Comment

Taylor will be doing seated concerts like she does elsewhere so that should reduce the capacity some. Here's the map for one of the UK dates, don't know which one tho:
              Watch TINI - Got Me Started (Official Video) on Vevo!

Comment

Snake pit? Genius bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Biebz
                  https://honestlylibby.files.wordpres.../10/giphy1.gif
                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Omg the snake stadium
                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by alestevens
                      Taylor will be doing seated concerts like she does elsewhere so that should reduce the capacity some. Here's the map for one of the UK dates, don't know which one tho:
                      ^ I think that's Etihad Stadium in Manchester.

Well if her UK shows are seated on the floor rather than GA then she has more chance of selling out, if it was just GA I think she would struggle.

Comment

I think her Irish show will sell out instantly and she could even add another!
                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Extra dates added in North America

Comment

We are pretty confident this tour will out gross the 1989 world tour right?

Comment

Re: Taylor Swift | reputation Stadium Tour

Ticketmaster Germany is advertising her shows in UK+Ireland. Guess central Europe will get snubbed...

Comment

^Same in belgium. We’re going for Dublin tickets just to be sure.
                                Eudaimonia
                                Last.fm
                                Instagram

Comment

Extra dates for Wembley, Etihad and Croke!

Comment

Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                    Got tickets to see her in London in June!
                                    Urgh, jel. How much?

Comment

She Added new dates in australia

Oct. 19 -- Optus Stadium, Perth
                                      Oct. 26 -- Etihad Stadium, Melbourne
                                      Nov. 2 -- ANZ Stadium, Sydney
                                      Nov. 6 -- The Gabba, Brisbane
                                      Nov. 9 -- Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland
                                      https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... ew-zealand

Comment

The prices are insane for this tour, $255 for A reserve

...that's $80 more than the 1989 tour.
                                        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Ok, so despite the obscene prices, I managed to get some great seats thanks to the fan club presale. I wasn't willing to fork out $600+ to be in the snake pit, but I'm just behind it

Comment

Re: Taylor Swift | reputation Stadium Tour

She’s not even a good performer, so no idea how she’s gonna pull of this tbh.
                                            M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by menime123
                                              As someone who was there, the last two tours were amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                                                Originally posted by menime123
                                                As someone who was there, the last two tours were amazing.
                                                I hope she has a band on tour and will just let loose, and don't focus too much on choreo, her latest promo performances have been rather dire.

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                                                  The prices are insane for this tour, $255 for A reserve

...that's $80 more than the 1989 tour.
                                                  I had actually heard a lot of fans say the tickets weren't expensive so I thought they were cheap generally
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

I love her and all, but she's becoming more of a businesswoman with all these gimmicks. Granted that she has the brand name to sell her albums with double the price of a regular album, but it's just crazy how she's milking her fans to prove how she's mega relevant. She doesn't need that validation, it's a given that she's the biggest global female pop star of the last ten years. :-? :-?

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                                      I love her and all, but she's becoming more of a businesswoman with all these gimmicks. Granted that she has the brand name to sell her albums with double the price of a regular album, but it's just crazy how she's milking her fans to prove how she's mega relevant. She doesn't need that validation, it's a given that she's the biggest global female pop star of the last ten years. :-? :-?
                                                      Well it’s no lie that she likes getting $$$ and yes has that business woman kinda mind...
                                                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

It's completely understandable what she's doing. She may have a very lengthy career but she also may lose popularity in the coming years(unlikely) so is capitalising in every possible way at her peak. She would be foolish not to. I just find it slightly silly that so many do pay extravagant prices just to make a very wealthy person even wealthier, while they themselves are far from rich. I mean is she that good live to justify these prices?

Comment

Adele says hello.
                                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                            Adele says hello.

I wouldn't say the whole world. Shes more NA focused.
                                                            MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                                            NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris
                                                              It's completely understandable what she's doing. She may have a very lengthy career but she also may lose popularity in the coming years(unlikely) so is capitalising in every possible way at her peak. She would be foolish not to. I just find it slightly silly that so many do pay extravagant prices just to make a very wealthy person even wealthier, while they themselves are far from rich. I mean is she that good live to justify these prices?
                                                              true, its pretty smart
                                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                              X