Taylor Swift - reputation Stadium Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Taylor Swift | reputation Stadium Tour

She’s not even a good performer, so no idea how she’s gonna pull of this tbh.
    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123
      As someone who was there, the last two tours were amazing.
      Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
        Originally posted by menime123
        As someone who was there, the last two tours were amazing.
        I hope she has a band on tour and will just let loose, and don't focus too much on choreo, her latest promo performances have been rather dire.

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
          The prices are insane for this tour, $255 for A reserve

...that's $80 more than the 1989 tour.
          I had actually heard a lot of fans say the tickets weren't expensive so I thought they were cheap generally
          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

I love her and all, but she's becoming more of a businesswoman with all these gimmicks. Granted that she has the brand name to sell her albums with double the price of a regular album, but it's just crazy how she's milking her fans to prove how she's mega relevant. She doesn't need that validation, it's a given that she's the biggest global female pop star of the last ten years. :-? :-?

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
              I love her and all, but she's becoming more of a businesswoman with all these gimmicks. Granted that she has the brand name to sell her albums with double the price of a regular album, but it's just crazy how she's milking her fans to prove how she's mega relevant. She doesn't need that validation, it's a given that she's the biggest global female pop star of the last ten years. :-? :-?
              Well it’s no lie that she likes getting $$$ and yes has that business woman kinda mind...
              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

It's completely understandable what she's doing. She may have a very lengthy career but she also may lose popularity in the coming years(unlikely) so is capitalising in every possible way at her peak. She would be foolish not to. I just find it slightly silly that so many do pay extravagant prices just to make a very wealthy person even wealthier, while they themselves are far from rich. I mean is she that good live to justify these prices?

Comment

Adele says hello.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                    Adele says hello.

I wouldn't say the whole world. Shes more NA focused.
                    MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                    NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris
                      It's completely understandable what she's doing. She may have a very lengthy career but she also may lose popularity in the coming years(unlikely) so is capitalising in every possible way at her peak. She would be foolish not to. I just find it slightly silly that so many do pay extravagant prices just to make a very wealthy person even wealthier, while they themselves are far from rich. I mean is she that good live to justify these prices?
                      true, its pretty smart
                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

This article is saying that the Reputation tour could gross somewhere form 390 million to 510 million. Currently Madonna has the record for top grossing female tour with 407 million. Taylor seems to be on track to surpass that.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/busi ... t-all-time

Comment

They said they were going to add 8 more North American dates and they just announced 7. I think the 8th might be Mexico!

Watch TINI - Got Me Started (Official Video) on Vevo!

Comment

I hope she considers going all out by doing more shows for countries she has never been to. I feel like this is the perfect moment for her to promote the album by touring more countries worldwide rather than go on live television and do the single by single promotion.

Comment

Opening acts: Camila Cabello and Charli XCX.

Source - her recent IG story

Comment

OMG OMG great news!!! I can't wait!!!
                                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Is Camilla gonna perform as the white horse for blank space or what?

Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

I hope she plays NYD on piano.
                                    Taylor Swift - Colbie Caillat - Carrie Underwood - Miranda Lambert

Comment

Stage design + rehearsal footage

[tweet:38zw9zr6]https://twitter.com/JaredEng/status/973710071661174785[/tweet:38zw9zr6]

Comment

I'll be at the Wembley Stadium, counting down the days and so excited for it!!

Sector: D3, Row M
                                        You ain't gotta break down,
                                        YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

The fact that Camila will be her opening act only makes this even more exciting for me

Comment

13 days until tour. She'll be posting a tour fact each day

Fact #1: 10 songs from previous albums

Comment

Honestly, I'm almost more excited to see Camila as the opening act at this point

Comment

Fact #2: She's having 3 stages.
                                                You ain't gotta break down,
                                                YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Taylor Swift Set to Break One Direction's Attendance Record With First Reputation Tour Show
                                                  Whitney Houston

Comment

^ I'm getting so many mixed signals about this tour. Some reports say it's failing to sell tickets and others say it's record breaking?

I'm confused
                                                    "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X