No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - reputation Stadium Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This article is saying that the Reputation tour could gross somewhere form 390 million to 510 million. Currently Madonna has the record for top grossing female tour with 407 million. Taylor seems to be on track to surpass that.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/busi ... t-all-time

Comment

They said they were going to add 8 more North American dates and they just announced 7. I think the 8th might be Mexico!

Watch TINI - Got Me Started (Official Video) on Vevo!

Comment

I hope she considers going all out by doing more shows for countries she has never been to. I feel like this is the perfect moment for her to promote the album by touring more countries worldwide rather than go on live television and do the single by single promotion.

Comment

Opening acts: Camila Cabello and Charli XCX.

Source - her recent IG story

Comment

OMG OMG great news!!! I can't wait!!!
            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Is Camilla gonna perform as the white horse for blank space or what?

Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

I hope she plays NYD on piano.
                Taylor Swift - Colbie Caillat - Carrie Underwood - Miranda Lambert

Comment

Stage design + rehearsal footage

[tweet:38zw9zr6]https://twitter.com/JaredEng/status/973710071661174785[/tweet:38zw9zr6]

Comment

I'll be at the Wembley Stadium, counting down the days and so excited for it!!

Sector: D3, Row M
                    You ain't gotta break down,
                    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Re: Taylor Swift | reputation Stadium Tour

The fact that Camila will be her opening act only makes this even more exciting for me

Comment

13 days until tour. She'll be posting a tour fact each day

Fact #1: 10 songs from previous albums

Comment

Honestly, I'm almost more excited to see Camila as the opening act at this point

Comment

Fact #2: She's having 3 stages.
                            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Taylor Swift Set to Break One Direction's Attendance Record With First Reputation Tour Show
                              Whitney Houston

Comment

^ I'm getting so many mixed signals about this tour. Some reports say it's failing to sell tickets and others say it's record breaking?

I'm confused
                                "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

Originally posted by Lemo
                                  ^ I'm getting so many mixed signals about this tour. Some reports say it's failing to sell tickets and others say it's record breaking?

I'm confused
                                  Simple. Some reporters see plenty of availability in Ticketmaster and call it a flop, and others who actually have inside info from the venue managers themselves write articles about how much of a success it really is despite poorly redacted stories saying otherwise

Comment

Fact #3 - the rep room! Looks insane
                                    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

This tour is already projected to be one of the highest grossing of all times. When I bought my tickets to the Wembley Stadium there was insane demand.
                                      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                        I love her and all, but she's becoming more of a businesswoman with all these gimmicks. Granted that she has the brand name to sell her albums with double the price of a regular album, but it's just crazy how she's milking her fans to prove how she's mega relevant. She doesn't need that validation, it's a given that she's the biggest global female pop star of the last ten years. :-? :-?
                                        +1 She treats fans and those ahem, " Ultra Swifties " with utter contempt.The album Reputation flopped in terms of music quality, best Swift plays the old hits on tour :-?

Comment

Originally posted by Bazmedia
                                          I love her and all, but she's becoming more of a businesswoman with all these gimmicks. Granted that she has the brand name to sell her albums with double the price of a regular album, but it's just crazy how she's milking her fans to prove how she's mega relevant. She doesn't need that validation, it's a given that she's the biggest global female pop star of the last ten years. :-? :-?
                                          +1 She treats fans and those ahem, " Ultra Swifties " with utter contempt.The album Reputation flopped in terms of music quality, best Swift plays the old hits on tour :-?
                                          Your fave got 52 on Metacritic while Reputation got 71. A big flop both in sales and critics. Guess that's why you are always so bitter about Taylor
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

In today's fact she showed us the merch, which showed us that she's taking the tour to Tokyo!

Comment

How good do people think this tour will be? I have been debating going now that ticket prices have gone down

Comment

Originally posted by byzantium
                                                How good do people think this tour will be? I have been debating going now that ticket prices have gone down
                                                I have always enjoyed her tours a lot, i dont think this one will be below her standards. In fact it has several chances of being even better. This tour is going to be quite an experience, i can feel it. Too bad she'll never come to my country!

Comment

Images of first date of the Reputation Stadium Tour:
                                                  SHE CAME WITH ALL HER REPUTATION!

Setlist:

[spoiler:1bq8qesb]reputation tour set list - glendale, az - 5/8/18
                                                  Ready for It?
                                                  I Did Something Bad
                                                  Gorgeous
                                                  Style/Love Story/You Belong With Me Medley
                                                  Look What You Made Me Do ft. Tiffany Haddish
                                                  End Game (only Taylorís part)
                                                  King of My Heart
                                                  Delicate (flies over the crowd)
                                                  Shake It Off with Camila Cabello and Charli XCX (B-Stage 1)
                                                  Dancing with Our Hands Tied (acoustic) (B-Stage 1)
                                                  All Too Well (acoustic) (B-Stage 1)
                                                  Blank Space (walks into crowd to B-Stage 2)
                                                  Dress (B-Stage 2)
                                                  Bad Blood/Shouldíve Said No mashup (flies on snake to Main Stage)
                                                  Donít Blame Me
                                                  Long Live/New Yearís Day mashup (piano)
                                                  Getaway Car
                                                  Call It What You Want
                                                  We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together/This Is Why We Canít Have Nice Things mashup[/spoiler:1bq8qesb]

Pics

[spoiler:1bq8qesb]

[/spoiler:1bq8qesb]
                                                  YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Biggest shock is definitely no IKYWT!

All Too Well and Long Live are amazing additions. Enchanted would have been nice too but she did that last tour I guess.
                                                    *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Originally posted by Biebz
                                                      Biggest shock is definitely no IKYWT!
                                                      I'm bitter af over this! :evil:
                                                      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                        Your fave got 52 on Metacritic while Reputation got 71. A big flop both in sales and critics. Guess that's why you are always so bitter about Taylor
                                                        Wow, please stop u not relevant not at all. I'm sure she will swell her bank account another 30 million due to the tour being a success

Comment

You're the one that can't stay away from Taylor threads though. Always finding something negative to post.
                                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                            Wow, please stop u not relevant not at all. I'm sure she will swell her bank account another 30 million due to the tour being a success
                                                            30 million? She's gonna earn a lot more than that.
                                                            ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                            ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

[quote="spiritboy"]You're the one that can't stay away from Taylor threads though. Always finding something negative to post.[/quote
                                                              I come to the Taylor thread as i'm a non-obsessed fan, i can take her music as i please, and sis you shouldnt really sweat the small stuff should you?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X