Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Taylor Swift | reputation Stadium Tour

Perth is tomorrow night.

Sydney is Nov 2nd - I don't think you can even view available seats on Ticketek? But it looks like only some side view B reserve are available.

Comment

• Originally posted by SamMC
      Perth is tomorrow night.

Sydney is Nov 2nd - I don't think you can even view available seats on Ticketek? But it looks like only some side view B reserve are available.
      I must have clicked on the wrong stadium! Perth is the flop city then
      Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJim
        Originally posted by SamMC
        Perth is tomorrow night.

I must have clicked on the wrong stadium! Perth is the flop city then
        I wouldn't call it a flop.
        But yes, My friend went and sent me vids, it looked emptier than usual.
        One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

• So this is over...when do we get the final numbers $?
          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• It's over now. her best tour so far IMO.

Comment

The tour grossed $345,508,462 with 2,882,897 tickets sold in 53 shows.

http://www.bcharts.net/topic/117853-tay ... boxscores/

#1 highest grossing female tour of the decade.
              #2 female tour of all time
              #1 most attended female tour of the decade
              #1 highest average gross of the decade by a female artist
              #2 highest average gross of all time by a female artist
              #1 highest-grossing female tour of all time in North America
              #1 highest average attendance by a female artist of all time

Comment

• So some of y’all hyped the whole idea of getting the highest grossing female tour of all time...a bit too much
                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

If she had more dates in Europe, she would've snatched Madonna's wig
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                    Well in the end she didn't
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                      Originally posted by spiritboy
                      Well in the end she didn't
                      It will happen soon though
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                        well that's kinda like saying that if madonna has less, Taylor would've reached the goal easier
                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                          Originally posted by spiritboy
                          well that's kinda like saying that if madonna has less, Taylor would've reached the goal easier
                          It's not the same though

She had only 6-7 dates in Europe. Had she played 15-20 dates, she would've definitely snatched M's wig.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Netflix Exclusive
                            New Year’s Eve

[youtube:bce3wz99]HIb_TlK2HAI[/youtube:bce3wz99]
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• ^Yaaaay!!! it seems amazing!!!
                              I'm ready for it!!!
                              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Now I’m waiting for a Beyoncé Netflix exclusive. Because no one will subscribe to that Tidal rubbish.
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Watching this on Netflix at the moment, it’s pretty outstanding. Gosh, she’s using those next gen transparent screens behind her and the visuals she can come with... She can really move too!
                                  Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                  Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cactuar
                                    Watching this on Netflix at the moment, it’s pretty outstanding. Gosh, she’s using those next gen transparent screens behind her and the visuals she can come with... She can really move too!
                                    More like she has the budget to use them they ain’t cheap and most singers can’t afford a stage production like that
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                      Originally posted by Cactuar
                                      Watching this on Netflix at the moment, it’s pretty outstanding. Gosh, she’s using those next gen transparent screens behind her and the visuals she can come with... She can really move too!
                                      More like she has the budget to use them they ain’t cheap and most singers can’t afford a stage production like that
                                      I was reminded of this in the credits, her stage director was like "we're using 10 arena tours worth of decking for this show alone". It was a great show overall, quite lengthy, but the credits are the best part.
                                      Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                      Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

I love how she acknowledges everyone that contributed to the show. The cleaners afterwards, the security etc. Sometimes we forget that the show goes beyond the stage, the artist and the dancers and players.

Comment

• Apparently it’s out on Netflix.
                                          I managed to watch the first three songs, then I got bored and turned it off.
                                          YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• I just watched this and it's crazy that she performed almost all except one song ("So it Goes") from reputation and still the fans know all the songs!

I also love that she acknowledges the efforts of everyone who does the show. It's nice that she chose to include highlighting the hard work of all her crew and those local staff in the venue that are in charge with the logistics.

I wish they had more behind-the-scenes since it was entertaining to see how she reacted to the preparation in the production.

Comment

• This is her best tour so far, IMO.

Comment

• I can't believe that almost 10 years after the Kanye incident, she would be this powerful. With how simple her tour was 10 years ago, who would have thought that she would be leading the pack in 2019?

Comment

• I haven't watched this tour. I wish she did this with 1989 Tour, i don't like Reputation album so i may skip this though i wanna see her show.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I saw her in London and it was glorious. The stage production was insane and she really is a sweetheart. I was only down for the fact she didn't perform IKYWT but very pleased almost every song on Reputation was covered.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X