Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Within Temptation - European Tour 2018

Originally posted by Within Temptation
    We're very excited to announce that we will be touring in 2018! The tour will take us to 33 cities in 18 countries, including a few where we haven't been in a while!
    Tickets are on sale now via http://www.within-temptation.com!

This run of dates ends the longest break we have ever taken from touring. Sharon den Adel explains, “When our last tour finished, I was having a rough time. I realized I needed take some time out with my family to deal with things and to rediscover myself. It took much longer than expected, but 2 years on, things have changed for the better. I created my solo album (“My Indigo”) which helped me deal with my issues. And afterwards I suddenly found myself with an aching hunger again for more heavy, epic music. Then the music started to come by itself. I knew for sure that our seventh album was coming after all.
    So here we are... presenting our seventh tour and luckily it’s not going to take so long anymore because we are all more than impatient to get out there again!”

General presale for the tour will start on Friday November 24th, but for YOU we've set up an exclusive pre-order campaign through our website! Join our new fanclub for free to get access to tickets for almost all the dates! Check:
    http://www.within-temptation.com.

Within Temptation European Tour 2018?
    October 2018
    11 – Krasnoyarsk (RUS), Grand Hall Siberia
    13 – Novosibirsk (RUS), House Of Culture
    15 – Yekaterinenburg (RUS), Kosmos
    17 – Nizhny Nivgorod (RUS), Milo Club
    18 – Moscow (RUS), Stadium Club
    19 – St. Petersburg (RUS), A2
    20 – Espoo (FIN), Metro Areena
    22 – Stockholm (S), The Annex
    23 – Oslo (N), Sentrum Scene
    24 – Copenhagen (DK), Valby Hallen
    26 – Poznan (PL), Sala Ziemi
    27 – Warsaw (PL), Torwar

November 2018
    09 – Birmingham (GB), O2 Academy
    10 – Manchester (GB), O2 Apollo
    11 – Glasgow (GB), O2 Academy
    13 – London (GB), O2 Academy Brixton
    16 – Paris (F), Le Zénith
    17 – Antwerp (B), Lotto Arena
    19 – Cologne (D), Palladium
    20 – Luxembourg (L), Rockhal
    21 – Zürich (CH), Samsung Halle
    24 – Amsterdam (NL), AFAS Live
    25 – Groningen (NL), MartiniPlaza

December 2018
    08 – Berlin (D), Columbiahalle
    09 – Hamburg (D), Mehr! Theater
    11 – Prague (CZ), Forum Karlin
    12 – Budapest (H), Tüskecsarnok
    13 – Vienna (A), Gasometer
    15 – Milan (I), Fabrique
    16 – Ludwigsburg (D), MHP Arena
    17 – Munich (D), Zenith
    18 – Frankfurt (D), Jahrhunderthalle
    22 – Tilburg (NL), O13

So i just got my membership for their fanclub so i can get tickets early but there are only standing tickets with that pre-sale for Switzerland, so i wait for friday with the hope there'll be seating tickets as well :(

I'm excited! So there should really be new Music next year, despite Sharon's solo output.
    Kinda unhappy with the date for Switzerland (third day in a row to have a concert, so they may be exhausted...) but there's worse.

Their 'Hydra World Tour' remains my most favorite concert to date so i MUST see them next year!

Comment

I am so happy that WT will be back next year!
      On FB they also mentioned the seventh Studio album and that Sharon is craving for some heavier music again (after finishing her solo album).

I will try to get tickets but I prefer seats as well. In Cologne, there are only standing tickets (due to the nature of the venue) but I think I will get tickets for Warsaw instead.
      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Re: Within Temptation - European Tour 2018

You are part of their fan club?
        How much is the fee and what is included?

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow
          You are part of their fan club?
          How much is the fee and what is included?
          I paid nothing. I just did it this morning to get the chance for tickets right now instead of waiting for friday... no idea what's included there to be honest, i guess you just get mails about informations and so on earlier than usual...

Anyways, i'm worried there won't be seats in Switzerland. Wouldn't be the first time in that venue they play in. It's a quite small venue by the way, i'm surprised they're not doing the Club Hallenstadion as the last time... Zara Larsson performed in the same venue

Comment

By the way, i think i will use this topic for the new album as well as soon as we get some infos about it as it's all part of the same era. Similar to NW's EFMB topic...

Comment

Who knows, if the album will be good maybe I think about going to a concert if it's like Hydra, then definitely not
              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica
                Who knows, if the album will be good maybe I think about going to a concert if it's like Hydra, then definitely not
                You didn‘t like „Hydra“? :(

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike
                  Originally posted by Erotica
                  You didn‘t like „Hydra“? :(
                  No, not at all, sorry :/
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Oh, okay. It's actually one of my favorite albums by them...

But then i hope you will like their upcoming album (much) more

Comment

I really hope that too ^^

Comment

Re: Within Temptation - European Tour 2018

I just hope they won't pull a Loreen and go on tour without a new album or pull a Lena and scrap the album and delay the tour until they start singing Dutch folk songs or whatever

Comment

I don't think they will do that, that would be so untypical for them

Also, maybe you remember, but they announced the "Hydra" tour way before releasing new stuff as well, and in the end the album came out just when the tour started, so this may mean we get an album in late summer 2018 with a first single in spring.

Anyways, in the tour statement, they also said something about Sharon recording her solo album, so we may get her album next year as well

Comment

Bought tickets for their show in Warsaw! - Can't wait. It will be the 5th time. WT are always brilliant when it comes to their live shows; playing a lot of old(er) stuff, too.

Comment

^ already the fifth time Wow!

I got my tickets for the Swiss concert, which will be my second time. I'm already SO excited, it's kinda cruel to have to wait for a whole year

Comment

Working...
                              X