Lady Gaga | ENIGMA/Jazz & Piano - Las Vegas Residency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She only had one show on 30 April.
    I guess May dates might be canceled as well later.

Comment

• As expected, because of Coronavirus:

Only 13, 15 and 16 May shows still not postponed, but I guess they'll be as well.

Comment

• Comment

• BEST RESIDENT MUSICIAN [MODERN ERA]: LADY GAGA

The Chromatica queen went bigger than ever with her Vegas residency, bringing two completely different shows to the Strip. All eyes were on Park MGM when Lady Gaga debuted Enigma there in the winter of 2018, and she has continued to pack seats with both that and Jazz & Piano (not to mention her occasional appearances inside NoMad bar).

Runner-up: Prince
          https://lasvegasweekly.com/news/2020...era-lady-gaga/

Comment

• Comment

• 9 new dates:

14, 16, 17, 21, 23, 24, 28, 30 & 31 October.

No new dates for Enigma.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Piethro View Post
                    I haven't seen this...

So there were concerts at 87% sold out, with the average of the 9 shows at 80,14% sold out (10 days ago, it's higher now), but instead of posting all the tweets or the total recap one from that Twitter account, you decided to post here the tweet of the one concert with the lowest sold out %, 69,95%...

It's not the 1st time you've been reported and told off regarding Gaga with flamebating and unnecessary comparisons with Katy and all that... Twice last week in PopTalk.
                    So I suggest you to please avoid this kind of attitude as it's clear what you're trying to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

I haven't seen this...

So there were concerts at 87% sold out, with the average of the 9 shows at 80,14% sold out (10 days ago, it's higher now), but instead of posting all the tweets or the total recap one from that Twitter account, you decided to post here the tweet of the one concert with the lowest sold out %, 69,95%...

It's not the 1st time you've been reported and told off regarding Gaga with flamebating and unnecessary comparisons with Katy and all that... Twice last week in PopTalk.
                      So I suggest you to please avoid this kind of attitude as it's clear what you're trying to do.
                      I’m just updating the topic... and about 80% of the sold-out shows I think your info is wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Piethro View Post
                        I’m just updating the topic... and about 80% of the sold-out shows I think your info is wrong
                        You're just updating the topic... I see. Strange thing is you never ever posted here "updating" in the previous 6 pages, when all the shows were sold out...

And... you used a tweet from that Gaga fan Twitter account "Lady_GagaCharts" to post that a show was 69% sold out... You trusted that info you saw... But when that same account said in the final tweet of the thread that YOU used here that the average sold out % of the 9 shows was 80,14% by Sept 26 then it's not reliable anymore??? I see.

You can see the data on every tweet of that thread... section by section of the venue each night. You can count the seats yourself if you don't believe it...

I guess Touring data is counting the re-sale tickets as well as tickets available...

Anyway... It's the 5th leg of a show that's 3 years old by now and after a string of 34 sold out shows with a huge boxscore... It's not going to be the end of the world if these shows end up not being 100% sold out... It would be worrying if that were to be the case with her 1st leg.

So, for the last time, you need to stop trolling now this thread and with Gaga in general.

Comment

• I’ve counted myself (twice) the available seats of the 1st night just to see how accurate that info from touring data was compared to the one Lady_GagaCharts posted with the detailed breakdown.

Right now there are 643 seats available. Less than half of what touring data tweeted for the 1st night (1,295) just a week ago.
                          Lady_GagaCharts on the other hand tweeted there were 904 seats available 10 days ago. 261 tickets sold since then. From 83% to 88% sold out.

It seems really clear now that their numbers were right while, for some reason, TouringData probably included all the re-sale tickets as well…

So yep… if the average of the 9 shows was at 80% sold out 10 days ago, probably close to 85% by now… and probably sold out or at least above 90% by the time the shows take place.

Comment

It's the 5th leg of a show that's 3 years old by now
                            Not sure if this is logical when the world was closed for 1.5 years of this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

Not sure if this is logical when the world was closed for 1.5 years of this time.
                              The residency had shows in 2018, 2019 and now in 2021.
                              It's the 3rd year and 5th leg of the shows.

Comment

• So Gaga will resume the "Jazz & Piano" Vegas residency with three shows this week.

Right now, on Ticketmaster:

14 Oct

Section: Tickets Available

101: 5
                                102: 0
                                103: 0
                                201: 40
                                202: 14
                                203: 0
                                204: 0
                                205: 20
                                301: 21
                                302: 131
                                303: 9
                                304: 1
                                305: 2
                                306: 117
                                307: 21
                                401: 0
                                402: 48
                                403: 57
                                404: 15
                                405: 67
                                406: 55
                                407: 0

=

623 / 5,364 (88.4%)

16 Oct

101: 0
                                102: 1
                                103: 0
                                201: 0
                                202: 0
                                203: 0
                                204: 0
                                205: 0
                                301: 8
                                302: 0
                                303: 2
                                304: 0
                                305: 0
                                306: 0
                                307: 0
                                401: 0
                                402: 5
                                403: 6
                                404: 0
                                405: 34
                                406: 14
                                407: 5

75 / 5,364 (98.6%)

17 Oct

101: 0
                                102: 0
                                103: 2
                                201: 95
                                202: 12
                                203: 1
                                204: 2
                                205: 91
                                301: 30
                                302: 218
                                303: 71
                                304: 0
                                305: 84
                                306: 245
                                307: 26
                                401: 27
                                402: 67
                                403: 112
                                404: 60
                                405: 96
                                406: 63
                                407: 17

=

1,319 / 5,364 (75.4%)

Average:

2,017 / 16,092 (87,5%)

16 Oct is basically sold out and the 14 Oct show could be sold-out with last day purchases and venue tickets sales...
                                For the 17 Oct show I guess they'll close some sections so the total capacity will be smaller if they want to report it as sold out.

Comment

• ^
                                  no worries about this
                                  with Vegas it always sells out the day of the show

Comment

You're just updating the topic... I see. Strange thing is you never ever posted here "updating" in the previous 6 pages, when all the shows were sold out...

And... you used a tweet from that Gaga fan Twitter account "Lady_GagaCharts" to post that a show was 69% sold out... You trusted that info you saw... But when that same account said in the final tweet of the thread that YOU used here that the average sold out % of the 9 shows was 80,14% by Sept 26 then it's not reliable anymore??? I see.

You can see the data on every tweet of that thread... section by section of the venue each night. You can count the seats yourself if you don't believe it...

I guess Touring data is counting the re-sale tickets as well as tickets available...

Anyway... It's the 5th leg of a show that's 3 years old by now and after a string of 34 sold out shows with a huge boxscore... It's not going to be the end of the world if these shows end up not being 100% sold out... It would be worrying if that were to be the case with her 1st leg.

So, for the last time, you need to stop trolling now this thread and with Gaga in general.
                                    He reposted
                                    Last edited by ViviLittleM; Wed October 13, 2021, 19:19.

Comment

• ^
                                      Yep. I know, I addressed the matter directly with him.

Average sold out % of the 9 shows so far: 85.8%

Comment

• Queen of Vegas
                                        would like her to be queen of the world too. She needs to hurry up.

Comment

• Yesterday, on the new leg of the Jazz & Piano shows she had some new looks and three songs were added to the setlist:

-Love for Sale
                                          -Do I Love You?
                                          -Mambo Italiano

Comment

• And the venue was full!

Comment

• after last night's sold out show, i was afraid tonight's show would serve witness tour with curtains but after all, tickets are now selling like hot cakes for tonight as well

Comment

Working...
                                              X