Lady Gaga | ENIGMA - Las Vegas Residency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn her tickets are expensive.
    $150 for the seats all the way at the back and up?????

Comment

I totally agree that poster should be an album cover!

Comment

Re: Lady Gaga | Las Vegas Residency

There won't be a lead single this year imo. A Star Is Born is coming on October 5th, they'll be busy promoting the movie and the soundtrack. I think they'll release at least two singles from that.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
          There won't be a lead single this year imo. A Star Is Born is coming on October 5th, they'll be busy promoting the movie and the soundtrack. I think they'll release at least two singles from that.
          I think so too. She'll focus on Vegas and A Star Is Born this year. Possibly lead single in march and follow a similar release to BTW.
          One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

[youtube:2vizw3en]3erTL7Nfu0Y[/youtube:2vizw3en]

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum
              Damn her tickets are expensive.
              $150 for the seats all the way at the back and up?????
              Unfortunately, Vegas shows are always more expensive. I'd love to go one day. Never been to Vegas.

Comment

I’ve watched Mariah for three times, all within first 5seats, never paid that much.
                Damn gaga, get dem paperz.

Comment

The promotional photos for the pop shows are ugly. I hope she brings back Heavy Metal Lover, her best song.

Comment

Hmmm, we've been itching to go to Vegas and this would be a great excuse to go back... those tickets would cost as much as our flight and hotel combined.

Comment

Hope she takes this internationally as well, Britney and Mariah are doing it currently.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                        Hope she takes this internationally as well, Britney and Mariah are doing it currently.
                        I don't think she'll do a world tour anytime soon because of her illness.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                          I don't think she'll do a world tour anytime soon because of her illness.
                          What illness?

Comment

Re: Lady Gaga | ENIGMA - Las Vegas Residency

^ fibromyalgia. She had to delay many dates for the "Joanne World Tour" and in the end also cancelled them due to that. That's why she's doing a Vegas Show now, so she doesn't have to travel all the time and still be able to perform.

Comment

I never eally thought of Lady Gaga as a money grabber but the VIP prices she is charging to her new Vegas shows are ridiculous, and nowhere near worth it.
                              VIP passes will costs GBP £1553 ( $1975), Including the chance to say " Hi " and picture with her backstage.
                              Even Britney Spears wouldn't have the cheek to charge anywhere near that at her recent Piece Of Me shows

Comment

Yes the tickets are quite pricey, although some celebrities have done very high prices, maybe not for Vegas which is usually more expensive but for tours...weren’t m&g tickets for Britney’s femme fatale like over $2000? Still crazy though especially for a quick “hi” :-?
                                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Just checked Ticketmaster, some of the "best" tickets near the front right after the standing floor are around $2,300 while further down in the middle area like $1,200.....for the opening shows the cheapest tickets are almost $200 who tf does she think she is?
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                    Just checked Ticketmaster, some of the "best" tickets near the front right after the standing floor are around $2,300 while further down in the middle area like $1,200.....for the opening shows the cheapest tickets are almost $200 who tf does she think she is?
                                    You should have checked better before judging...
                                    There's also resale tickets in Ticketmaster -colored in red-, while the regular tickets sold by Ticketmaster are colored in blue.
                                    She's not to blame if resale ticket prices are that expensive...

Price range (not VIP packages or Platinum seats) is:

Apparently 116k tickets out of 140k were sold up to yesterday after the pre-sale and the first 24 hours of general sale (not counting resale tickets available, as those are already sold).

Comment

^hehe oops
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

^hehe oops
                                        hehe oops

Comment

Originally posted by LongingHeart
                                          ^hehe oops
                                          hehe oops
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

So it debuted last night and looks like a great show. Anyone has the setlist?
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

So it debuted last night and looks like a great show. Anyone has the setlist?
                                              Act 1
                                              "Just Dance"
                                              "Poker Face"
                                              "LoveGame"
                                              Act 2
                                              "Dance In The Dark"
                                              "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich"
                                              "The Fame"
                                              "Telephone"
                                              "Applause"
                                              "Paparazzi"
                                              "Aura"
                                              Act 3
                                              "Scheiße"
                                              "Judas"
                                              "Government Hooker"
                                              "I’m Afraid of Americans" (David Bowie cover)
                                              "The Edge of Glory"
                                              Act 4
                                              "Alejandro"
                                              “Million Reasons”
                                              “Yoü and I”
                                              Act 5
                                              "Bad Romance"
                                              "Born This Way"
                                              Encore
                                              "Shallow"
                                              *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

The setlist is amazing! If she had just added Gypsy and The Cure in somewhere, it would have been perfect. Actually, I'm very surprised that The Cure is not part of it :-?

Maybe the set will have slight changes date-to-date
                                                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

OMG, what a perfect setlist
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I hope they added "The Cure".

Comment

Yep, The Cure missing is a big WTF.
                                                      Also, I thought she'd include more Joanne songs. Perfect Illusion or John Wayne would have perfectly fitted in that guitars battle-fire section...

Some pictures:

Comment

Loiks like a gumbo of all her past shows.
                                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Setlist would be perfection without these boring songs in the second part like Shallow, Edge of Glory or Million Reasons.
                                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Looks effing perfeeect!

Comment

Originally posted by LongingHeart
                                                              Looks effing perfeeect!
                                                              From everything I’ve seen on Instagram all I can say is…

This is how you do Vegas!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X