Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celine Dion - 2018 Tour - Asia & Oceania (completed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to buy a VIP ticket but because of that i decided to buy a S ticket (128€) and go also to Macau.
    I didn't want to pay 290 euros to not know my seat.
    CELINE DION - THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SELLING ARTIST OF THE LAST 25 YEARS

www.celinedioncharts.com

Comment

Hurry up and announce Aus Celine girl .

My coins are ready!
      Originally posted by SummerPeur
      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
      Originally posted by Goldmoney
      So does her microphone

Comment

Originally posted by brunosilva
        I bought a ticket to Tokyo

But we only know the seat on the day of the concert.
        Yes it’s like that for many concerts in Tokyo unfortunately. Same thing happened when I bought Maddy tickets.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/frontiertourin ... =3&theater

Frontier Touring posted the above as a teaser - everyone speculating it's Celine.

Could her return to Aus be imminent?

Comment

Apparently YES!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BemI-I5F...=thecelinecafe
            One heart you are following

Comment

Australia

Full dates to be announced this Friday but according to a reputable fan club:

Sydney - 27th July

Apparently, she plans to play 5 different cities.

Comment

I hope she’ll also do like 10 shows in Australia/NZ. She’s been missed there.

Comment

Qudos Bank Arena:
                  Frontier Touring and Concerts West/AEG Presents are thrilled to confirm that world-renowned singer Celine Dion will bring her highly anticipated LIVE 2018 Tour to Australia and New Zealand this winter.

Sydney - Friday 27 July 2018
                  Ticket Prices: TBA
                  http://www.qudosbankarena.com.au/Event_ ... eline_Dion

Capacity for 18-21k

Comment

Re: Celine Dion - 2018 Tour (Asia & Australia)

Huge - queen is coming.

Comment

During her TCWT back in 2008, Céline played in front 20,605 people there with two shows. I hope they'll be able to sell more tickets this time.

Comment

New possible date to be confirmed...this time in Adelaide:

ADELAIDE (Adelaide Entertainment Centre) - August 11

http://www.celinedionforum.com/index...ttach_id=61550

Comment

Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney are reportedly all lined up.

Haven’t seen Adelaide but could be that also.

And then Auckland in New Zealand - the Auckland date will truly be once in a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                            Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney are reportedly all lined up.

Haven’t seen Adelaide but could be that also.

And then Auckland in New Zealand - the Auckland date will truly be once in a lifetime.
                            Céline hasn't been there since 1996! She did only one single show for 2,000 people then

Comment

BANGKOK SEATING IS ANNOUNCED!
                              PRE-SALE - FEB 1
                              PUBLIC SALE - FEB 3

Comment

YES @ AUS!!!!

She better do at least 1 night in Brisbane! The entertainment center there can hold roughly 15k people if I'm not mistaken.
                                So does her microphone

Comment

Shows in Australia & New Zealand have just been announced by Frontier Touring:

July 27 Sydney - Qudos Bank Arena
                                  July 30 Brisbane - Entertainment Centre
                                  August 4 Perth - Perth Arena
                                  August 7 Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena
                                  August 11 Auckland - Spark Arena

Comment

Why is she doing arenas? She could easily sell out stadiums.
                                    ? Girls' Generation ?
                                    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Celine Dion Sydney - Friday 27 July 2018

Frontier Touring and Concerts West/AEG Presents are thrilled to confirm that world-renowned singer Celine Dion will bring her highly anticipated LIVE 2018 Tour to Australia and New Zealand this winter (our summer )

One of the most immediately recognised, widely respected and successful performers in pop music history, Celine Dion has sold almost 250 million albums during her over 30-year career. She has earned five Grammy Awards, two Academy Awards and seven American Music Awards.

In 2004, Celine received the Diamond award at the World Music Awards recognising her status as the best-selling female artist of all time. In 2016, the Billboard Music Awards presented her with the lifetime achievement Icon Award.

Celine continues to break records with her ongoing Las Vegas residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace which is the most successful concert residency of all time, seeing Celine play over 1,000 shows to more than four million fans.

http://www.qudosbankarena.com.au/Event_ ... eline_Dion
                                      Everything about this woman is just...legendary. I love reading these summaries, and they never get old.

Bangkok pre-sales apparently sold out in 20 mins - I've seen a figure of 8,000 quoted for ticket sales in Bangkok in those 20 mins, not sure if it's accurate or not.

Australian ticket pricing...

VIP packages will be available for Dion’s 2018 tour, priced between around $1000 and $450 and including prime seating and exclusive merchandise, but no meet and greet. Regular tickets are priced at around $400 to $120.

https://pacific.epeak.in/2018/02/01/cel ... ueyT5L8.99
                                      #queen

Comment

Originally posted by brunosilva
                                        This must be the capacity of her concerts:

45k - Tokyo - Jun 26, TOKYO DOME
                                        12k - Macao - Jun 29, COTAI ARENA AT THE VENETIAN MACAO
                                        12k - Macao - Jun 30, COTAI ARENA AT THE VENETIAN MACAO
                                        8k - Singapore - July 3, MARINA BAY SANDS GRAND BALLROOM
                                        8k - Singapore - July 4, MARINA BAY SANDS GRAND BALLROOM
                                        10k - Jakarta - July 7, SENTUL INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER
                                        12k - Tapei - July 11, TAIPEI ARENA
                                        12k - Tapei - July 13, TAIPEI ARENA
                                        8k - Manila - July 19, MALL OF ASIA ARENA
                                        10k - Bangkok - July 23, IMPACT ARENA

= 137k people. Probably 32-34 million in ticket sales.
                                        I think Tokyo will be less than that since she will be using a regular stage and not an in-the-round configuration like in her previous visits.

What about South Korea, Malaysa, Hong Kong, China (Shanghai, Beijing)?

Will she do only one or two concerts in Tokyo in Japan? It's strange. The stage they will use for the arena shows will be two small for the dome. Will they build a bigger stage only for this city? Any chances she will add more there after New Zealand?

I'm not surprised by the high demand in Taiwan. She was huge in the late 90s.

I'm a bit concerned about Australia because in 2008 ticket sales were lower than expected. But we have to bear in mind that she had to reschedule the whole Australian leg because of the flu and that may have made an impact on ticket sales (many refunds and not used for the rescheduled date). Anyway, she didn't have a hit there for more than 15 years... We'll have to wait and see.

It's a wise decision to keep touring the world and do small tours rather than a year-long tour that leaves her exhaused.

Comment

There were reasons for her numbers in Australia in 2008, as you referenced - I think she’ll be fine this time around. That said, I certainly don’t think they’ll be adding additional dates and I don’t think the reception will be as rapturous as it has been in Asia or was last year in Europe.

Her ticket prices are just so damn high, if she was ever not to sell out - it’d be her own fault.

Comment

New Zealand interview: Celine Dion speaks to Anika Moa ahead of NZ tour: 'I think I was born with my passion'

That was fun. The interviewer should be Céline's opening act in NZ indeed

[youtube:2i6euu6x]LxCjXyrR7jE[/youtube:2i6euu6x]

Comment

Originally posted by emi
                                              July 30 Brisbane - Entertainment Centre
                                              SO excited!!!
                                              So does her microphone

Comment

It's rumoured that following the Australian leg of the tour, Celine will be touring both the UK and Ireland with dates to be announced in due course.

Would love it if this was true - Ireland especially deserves a show.

Comment

Been found on Facebook - could be fan made. But strong suspicions that it could also be true.

Would be odd though - she hasn't played a stadium date in the UK since 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne

Been found on Facebook - could be fan made. But strong suspicions that it could also be true.

Would be odd though - she hasn't played a stadium date in the UK since 1999.
                                                    It would be lovely: she could fill in stadiums, as she did last year in France; but yeah sounds doubtful.

Actually I'd rather like her touring English Canada this time after NZ: from Vancouver to Nova Scotia.
                                                    Her support is Canada has been shrinking album after album to be nowadays almost exclusively Quebec :-? So it's time to conquer back the hearts of the other provinces.

Comment

Re: Celine Dion - 2018 Tour (Asia & Australia - UK/Ireland?)

If she was playing UK stadiums, then I'm sure she'd do London, not Manchester.
                                                      ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                      ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

I’d love to see her play Wembley!
                                                        Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

[youtube:14w68y87]UsZ_IQHluzg[/youtube:14w68y87]

As if that's not the most legendary video of the most legendary career by the most legendary female artist of all legendary times.

It's such a good promo video!

Comment

[tweet:2x2dgcu6]https://twitter.com/cnnphilippines/status/962875989603762181[/tweet:2x2dgcu6]

[tweet:2x2dgcu6]https://twitter.com/abscbn_showbiz/status/962873193827463168[/tweet:2x2dgcu6]

Comment

That’s great news!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X