Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celine Dion - 2018 Tour - Asia & Oceania (completed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The two Taiwan shows sold out within 4 hours, a third show is to be added apparently. The demand is insane.

In the Philippines, there’s fewer than 400 tickets left to sell.

Comment

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) -- Over 300,000 fans crashed the online ticketing system after seats went up for grabs yesterday (Jan. 22) for international pop sensation Celine Dion's first-ever concerts to be held in Taipei in July of this year.

After tickets went on sale at noon yesterday through the Kham ticketing system (??????) at 8 different price levels ranging from NT$800 to NT$13,800, over 300,000 fans desperately clambered to buy up the 20,000 seats available for her two shows in July, causing the system to crawl to a standstill for 30 minutes, reported China Times.

In response to demands from fans to add more concerts, promoters said they will try their best to try and schedule additional shows.
      https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3347524

Comment

Re: Celine Dion - 2018 Tour (Asia)

^ Simply amazing!

The Morocco Cultures Association, the organizer of the festival '' Mawazine - Rhythms of the World '', is conducting intensive negotiations with international star Celine Dion to be among the artists of the 17th edition of the Mawazine Festival, scheduled from June 22 to 30 2018 !

The Festival is being negotiated with the Canadian star for already more than 4 years without reaching agreement between the 2 parties, the source added. But this year could be good. To be continued !

http://www.infomediaire.net/festival-ma ... =hootsuite

Comment

Due to the aforementioned demand, they’ve wisely added a third show for Taiwan - just announced.

Comment

Third Taipei show has sold out in 30 mins - to satisfy demand in Taiwan, they are going to have to add at least another 20-25 dates.

The Manila date has apparently also sold out.

Comment

I bought a ticket to Tokyo

But we only know the seat on the day of the concert.
              CELINE DION - THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SELLING ARTIST OF THE LAST 25 YEARS

www.celinedioncharts.com

Comment

^ thats absolutely shocking.

What day does the general sale for Tokyo start?

Comment

This friday.

www.celinedioncharts.com

Comment

Originally posted by brunosilva

What a ridiculous thing
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy

What a ridiculous thing
                      I had checked flights and everything for Tokyo, but when I was about to buy the ticket I realized this. No way I come all the way there to find out I have a bad seat :x

Comment

I was going to buy a VIP ticket but because of that i decided to buy a S ticket (128€) and go also to Macau.
                        I didn't want to pay 290 euros to not know my seat.

www.celinedioncharts.com

Comment

Hurry up and announce Aus Celine girl .

My coins are ready!
                          Originally posted by SummerPeur
                          Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                          Originally posted by Goldmoney
                          So does her microphone

Comment

Yes it’s like that for many concerts in Tokyo unfortunately. Same thing happened when I bought Maddy tickets.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/frontiertourin ... =3&theater

Frontier Touring posted the above as a teaser - everyone speculating it's Celine.

Could her return to Aus be imminent?

Comment

Apparently YES!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BemI-I5F...=thecelinecafe
                                One heart you are following

Comment

Australia

Full dates to be announced this Friday but according to a reputable fan club:

Sydney - 27th July

Apparently, she plans to play 5 different cities.

Comment

I hope she’ll also do like 10 shows in Australia/NZ. She’s been missed there.

Comment

Qudos Bank Arena:
                                      Frontier Touring and Concerts West/AEG Presents are thrilled to confirm that world-renowned singer Celine Dion will bring her highly anticipated LIVE 2018 Tour to Australia and New Zealand this winter.

Sydney - Friday 27 July 2018
                                      Ticket Prices: TBA
                                      http://www.qudosbankarena.com.au/Event_ ... eline_Dion

Capacity for 18-21k

Comment

Re: Celine Dion - 2018 Tour (Asia & Australia)

Huge - queen is coming.

Comment

During her TCWT back in 2008, Céline played in front 20,605 people there with two shows. I hope they'll be able to sell more tickets this time.

Comment

New possible date to be confirmed...this time in Adelaide:

ADELAIDE (Adelaide Entertainment Centre) - August 11

http://www.celinedionforum.com/index...ttach_id=61550

Comment

Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney are reportedly all lined up.

Haven’t seen Adelaide but could be that also.

And then Auckland in New Zealand - the Auckland date will truly be once in a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                                Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney are reportedly all lined up.

Haven’t seen Adelaide but could be that also.

And then Auckland in New Zealand - the Auckland date will truly be once in a lifetime.
                                                Céline hasn't been there since 1996! She did only one single show for 2,000 people then

Comment

BANGKOK SEATING IS ANNOUNCED!
                                                  PRE-SALE - FEB 1
                                                  PUBLIC SALE - FEB 3

Comment

YES @ AUS!!!!

She better do at least 1 night in Brisbane! The entertainment center there can hold roughly 15k people if I'm not mistaken.
                                                    Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                    So does her microphone

Comment

Working...
                                                    X