Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celine Dion - 2018 Tour - Asia & Oceania (completed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celine Dion - 2018 Tour - Asia & Oceania (completed)

Celine Dion - Touring Schedule (2018)

Asia

26-Jun-18 - Tokyo, Japan - Tokyo Dome
    29-Jun-18 - Macau - Cotai Arena
    30-Jun-18 - Macau - Cotai Arena
    03-Jul-18 - Singapore - Marina Bay Sands Grand Ballroom
    04-Jul-18 - Singapore - Marina Bay Sands Grand Ballroom
    07-Jul-18 - Jakarta, Indonesia - Sentul International Convention Center
    11-Jul-18 - Taipei, Taiwan - Taipei Arena
    13-Jul-18 - Taipei, Taiwan - Taipei Arena
    14-Jul-18 - Taipei, Taiwan - Taipei Arena
    19-Jul-18 - Manila, Philippines - Mall of Asia Arena
    20-Jul-18 - Manila, Philippines - Mall of Asia Arena
    23-Jul-18 - Bangkok, Thailand - IMPACT Arena

Australia & New Zealand

27-Jul-18 - Sydney, Australia - Qudos Bank Arena
    28-Jul-18 - Sydney, Australia - Qudos Bank Arena
    30-Jul-18 - Brisbane, Australia - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
    31-Jul-18 - Brisbane, Australia - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
    04-Aug-18 - Perth, Australia - Perth Arena
    07-Aug-18 - Melbourne. Australia - Rod Laver Arena
    08-Aug-18 - Melbourne, Australia - Rod Laver Arena
    11-Aug-18 - Auckland, New Zealand - Spark Arena
    12-Aug-18 - Auckland, New Zealand - Spark Arena
    14-Aug-18 - Auckland, New Zealand - Spark Arena

Re: Celine Dion - 2018 Tour (Asia & Australia)

Wish she did a Middle East tour with a stop in Turkey. She would easily sell out a concert here.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

This woman is unstoppable.

Amazing.
      ? Girls' Generation ?
      ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

According to newscelinedion, the tour of Asia will have 15 dates and will see Celine visit Japan, Thailand, Philippines, South Korea and other markets. According to them, she will also visit Australia and New Zealand along with some markets in Europe to help promote her new album (with the UK, France, Italy and Spain specifically mentioned). They further add that the Asian tour is 100% confirmed, whilst the tour of Australia and New Zealand and Europe is still under negotiations.

According to another source, she will also be playing Indonesia (with the full announcement coming 12th January at 8am).

I should stress that this is all rumours at this point and nothing is confirmed - and with Celine, it's always best not to get your expectations up. But it's looking like 2018 will be another exceptional year.

Comment

OMG please come to Australia Céline!! My mum and I have been talking about this for years

Comment

Re: Celine Dion - 2018 Tour (Asia, Australia & Europe)

Yes! I hope she comes to Australia . Haven't seen her live yet, so I hope too!
            Originally posted by SummerPeur
            Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
            Originally posted by Goldmoney
            So does her microphone

Comment

Re: Celine Dion - 2018 Tour (Asia, Australia & Europe)

Philippines please.. legend

Comment

[youtube:2a7w7wtk]ej7RRDHs_0w[/youtube:2a7w7wtk]
                It's official.

Indonesia - Sat, 7 July
                Sentul International Convention Center.

Comment

So pleased for the fans living in Asia that lost out in 2014 - the queen is coming, those tickets are going to sell-out in a heartbeat.

She's going to break some records with this.

The Indonesian venue is lovely as well, apparently seats just over 10,000 people:

Comment

[tweet:fewe4zsn]https://twitter.com/cdipnl/status/951506368766337024[/tweet:fewe4zsn]

[TOUR] @CelineDion will be kicking off her #CelineDionLive2018 tour in Tokyo, Japan on June 26. Cities included in the tour are: Macao, Singapore, Taipei, Manila, Bangkok and like we tweeted earlier, Jakarta. #asitour #celinedion

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne

[tweet:1vtro3ey]https://twitter.com/cdipnl/status/951506368766337024[/tweet:1vtro3ey]

[TOUR] @CelineDion will be kicking off her #CelineDionLive2018 tour in Tokyo, Japan on June 26. Cities included in the tour are: Macao, Singapore, Taipei, Manila, Bangkok and like we tweeted earlier, Jakarta. #asitour #celinedion
                      Hey Wayne! How do you the cities included in the tour?
                      One heart you are following

Comment

Re: Celine Dion - 2018 Tour (confirmed - Asia)

It was posted by one of the Celine fansites that have insider information (maybe CSCfan's club) - but he was asked to remove it by Celine's team. As they will be formally announcing this, along with the dates, tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                          It was posted by one of the Celine fansites that have insider information (maybe CSCfan's club) - but he was asked to remove it by Celine's team. As they will be formally announcing this, along with the dates, tomorrow!
                          OK thanks I do hope they will add some cities in Oceania on the list: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland, ...
                          One heart you are following

Comment

I might try and see her in Japan! When she was in the UK, ticket prices put me off before. I always get seats on tier 1 or floor seats near the stage, but I think most were saved for VIP packages :(

I hope she'll do more than Tokyo! Her cancelled 2014 tour had 4 dates in Japan: 2 in Tokyo, 1 in Osaka, 1 in Nagoya. All domes too!

Comment

According to CDF, these are the dates that will be announced:

Celine Dion - Asia Tour Dates

Tokyo - June 26th & June 27th
                              Macau - June 30th
                              Singapore - July 03rd
                              Jakarta - July 07th
                              Taipei - July 11th & July 13th
                              Manila - July 19th
                              Bangkok - TBC

Minimum of 9 dates, the likelihood being that most will sell-out in no time at all.

Apparently, her team are still in negotiations about taking the tour to Australia and New Zealand - we won't get confirmation of this until around March time.

Comment

@celinedion: New year, new tour! I am thrilled to announce I’ll be touring the Asia-Pacific region this summer and I can’t wait to perform for you.

I’ll be back in Tokyo and Macao after 10 years, and I will also have the pleasure to visit for the first time ever Singapore, Jakarta, Taipei, Manila and Bangkok!

I hope to see you there to celebrate this tour with me! - Céline
                                https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd1IcY5APu2/
                                Tokyo - Jun 26, TOKYO DOME
                                Macao - Jun 29, COTAI ARENA AT THE VENETIAN MACAO
                                Macao - Jun 30, COTAI ARENA AT THE VENETIAN MACAO
                                Singapore - July 3, MARINA BAY SANDS GRAND BALLROOM
                                Singapore - July 4, MARINA BAY SANDS GRAND BALLROOM
                                Jakarta - July 7, SENTUL INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER
                                Tapei - July 11, TAIPEI ARENA
                                Tapei - July 13, TAIPEI ARENA
                                Manila - July 19, MALL OF ASIA ARENA
                                Bangkok - July 23, IMPACT ARENA
                                http://www.celinedion.com/tour

Comment

http://www.1-cities.com/images/night..._11259652.jpeg

is that the Singapore venue? :-? I wonder if they weren’t able to book the National Stadium for one reason or another, or if it didn’t even cross their minds.

Comment

Re: Celine Dion - 2018 Tour (confirmed - Asia)

so we are looking at a total of about 130,000 tickets i guess

Comment

So excited! Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by exfactor003
                                        http://www.1-cities.com/images/night..._11259652.jpeg

is that the Singapore venue? :-? I wonder if they weren’t able to book the National Stadium for one reason or another, or if it didn’t even cross their minds.
                                        I agree, they should've booked a stadium. But the economics here will make sense, I'm sure - these two dates will probably gross a few million apiece, given the intimacy and location.

According to the official site, the room seats up to 8,000 for seated concerts and works like a theater setting.

They've crammed 10 dates into a month, which makes me think they plan on either adding more shows or visiting other parts of the world.

Also, only 1 date in Japan What's she playing at!

Comment

Originally posted by matt9210
                                          I might try and see her in Japan! When she was in the UK, ticket prices put me off before. I always get seats on tier 1 or floor seats near the stage, but I think most were saved for VIP packages :(

I hope she'll do more than Tokyo! Her cancelled 2014 tour had 4 dates in Japan: 2 in Tokyo, 1 in Osaka, 1 in Nagoya. All domes too!
                                          The Japanese ticket prices will be astronomical

Comment

^ That's what I thought too, but not according to her Japanese website!

http://celine-dion.jp/?_ga=2.205801299. ... 1514643115

The most expensive is VIP for 35,000 yen (about £230/315 USD/260 Euros).

I'm pretty sure I can't go anyway. Tokyo is pretty far from me, and the concert being on a Tuesday (the worst possible day in terms of practicality along with Wednesday) makes it hard :(

One Japanese date though, and a dome date in the middle of the week? I think it's the biggest capacity of all the venues for this tour, but I do wonder if it being on a Tuesday will affect sales too.

Comment

Re: Celine Dion - 2018 Tour (Asia)

The gross of Macau date will be amazing.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by matt9210
                                                One Japanese date though, and a dome date in the middle of the week? I think it's the biggest capacity of all the venues for this tour, but I do wonder if it being on a Tuesday will affect sales too.
                                                Won’t impact in the slightest I wouldn’t think - she hasn’t been there in 10 years and it’s Celine Dion - I think they really must consider adding another date.

When she last went to Japan, she sold nearly 100,000 tickets at the Tokyo Dome across 2 dates. These were her boxscores 10 years ago:

Celine Dion
                                                Tokyo Dome
                                                Tokyo, Japan
                                                March 8-9, 2008
                                                $11,226,594
                                                95,150 / 100,000 (95%)
                                                6,000 - 15,000 (Yen)
                                                Hayashi International Promotion

Celine Dion
                                                Kyocera Dome Osaka
                                                Osaka, Japan
                                                March 11-12, 2008
                                                $6,699,627
                                                58,756 / 60,000 (98%)
                                                6,000 - 15,000 (Yen)
                                                Hayashi International Promotion

In 2014, prior to the cancellation of the Asian tour, she had 4 dates scheduled there:

NOVEMBER 11 –NAGOYA – NAGOYA DOME
                                                NOVEMBER 14 – OSAKA – OSAKA DOME
                                                NOVEMBER 18 & 19 – TOKYO – TOKYO DOME

I just cannot fathom why she’s only scheduled 1 date there this time

Comment

Re: Celine Dion - 2018 Tour (Asia)

Tickets start at:

105 USD in Indonesia (1,500,000 rupiah)
                                                  63 USD in Thailand (2,000 baht)
                                                  52 USD in the Philippines (2,640 pesos)

In the Philippines, the entire price list has already been revealed:

- 702 USD
                                                  - 639 USD
                                                  - 388 USD
                                                  - 325 USD
                                                  - 157 USD
                                                  - 52 USD

:-?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X